Mini-tsunamis slam world's coastlines: Bizarre wave hits Odessa beach in Ukraine

Jul 2, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com 8

Mini-tsunamis are striking coastlines of the world with a vengeance, and with increasing frequency.

Full Story

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 3, 2014
Even Mother Nature seems to angry at those Kiev Nazi pigs and rats.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2014
George Carlin on The Environment ...:)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Ultra Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except that Odessa and Ukraine have nothing to do with the Hitler era Germany, Nazi movement. But hey, way to go spewing pointless hatred! Good for you, being all superior in such you must be so proud.
My hatred is not "pointless" I hatr unnecessary anunjust war. I hate seeing Nazis slaughter innocent children, blowing up orphanages and hospitals simply to terrorize civilians. I hate seeing fascistfaggs imposing sexual immorality where the people, the Orthodox Church, are clearly and definitely against that. I hate seeing international racism. If Ukraine joins EU, it would lower the standards in Europe where racism is in retreat. Ukrainian racism is on the attack. And the world is too civilized to go in that direction, I hope.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Jul 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
My hatred is not "pointless" I hatr unnecessary anunjust war. I hate seeing Nazis slaughter innocent children, blowing up orphanages and hospitals simply to terrorize civilians. I hate seeing fascistfaggs imposing sexual immorality where the people, the Orthodox Church, are clearly and definitely against that. I hate seeing international racism. If Ukraine joins EU, it would lower the standards in Europe where racism is in retreat. Ukrainian racism is on the attack. And the world is too civilized to go in that direction, I hope.
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Christianity was founded in Europe and is the home and head today, if that offends you too bad.\you hate war unless it is Arab or Russian, why is that? The proRussians made up of Russian malitia and terrorists are killing children but you support them and they are robbing banks, grocery stores and on and on but you support them why is that? Muslims are against gays but accept sex with boys, why do you support that? By saying that \ukraine would lower the standards in EU that makes you a racist, and most importantly Ukraine IS a member of the EU, so get over it.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Guten Morgen, Adurratin. Not addressing you in Nazi language but German.
I don't know of many Nazis killing children nowadays no blowing up orphanages and hospitals but those swinging fun loving peaceful muslim peaceniks do all the above and more in this day and time.
I don't think Ukrainians are capable of lowering anyone's standards nor do I think Ukrainians are interested in lowering anyone's standards.
Your muzzerd friends of the world handle the chore of lowering everybody's everything by themselves.
The world is civilised you say, those muslim countries from Indonesia west to Morocco are not civilised and anyone who exists according to quran is most certainly uncivilised.
Erica

Allentown, PA

#7 Jul 4, 2014
xxxooxxx wrote:
George Carlin on The Environment ...:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EjmtSkl53h4XX
He was great! RIP George.
Erica

Allentown, PA

#8 Jul 4, 2014

George Carlin on phone, Bluetooth, Answering Machines..
Erica

Allentown, PA

#9 Jul 4, 2014
one more.....

George Carlin - Fear of Germs (2)

luv him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Chimney1 149,747
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 4 min DILF 25,411
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min DILF 31,259
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min DILF 27,565
Buffalo Rams Car In Yellowstone National Park 7 min Parden Pard 5
nascar.... (Feb '14) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 745
Do you believe in Cod? 15 min TALLYHO 8541 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Princess Hey 158,055
Rest in Peace, Spock 31 min Grace nerissa 313
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 36 min Grace Nerissa 39,409