Cops: Female Caregiver Assaulted Bedridden 106-Year-Old Woman With A "Sexual Instrument"

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Smoking Gun

A female caregiver was arrested today and charged with sexually assaulting a 106-year-old woman in her care, according to cops.

Comments
21 - 40 of 40 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Here in Vegas wrote:
My wife and I cared for her mom here at home until they day she died. After all the diapers, baths, dementia et al these kinds of stories are not funny.
Some people -- this "caregiver" -- deserve to die.
I agree. These poor helpless people usually want to die anyway. I visit folks, mostly over 90, and they tell me they want to die. Just lost 2 in the past few weeks, one was 103, the other approaching 102. I hope that caregiver goes to jail for at least 10 years. I also hope she lives to be 105, confined to a gerichair in a nursing home.
Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

jdmdusa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. These poor helpless people usually want to die anyway. I visit folks, mostly over 90, and they tell me they want to die. Just lost 2 in the past few weeks, one was 103, the other approaching 102. I hope that caregiver goes to jail for at least 10 years. I also hope she lives to be 105, confined to a gerichair in a nursing home.
They do. Mom had her good days tho. In the last few days weeks she said to stop feeding her. All she wanted was water.
DILF

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
They do. Mom had her good days tho. In the last few days weeks she said to stop feeding her. All she wanted was water.
She was lucky to have people as nice as you to take care of her.....

God bless her and your family. The end is sad, and unfortunately everyone has to deal with it at some point.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

The "caregiver" should be raped with a torch and torched up inside her. Then ask her how she enjoyed it.
Gunner

Pryor, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The only thing that would drive the "caregiver" crazy would be to put her in a padded room in a straight jacket. That way, she couldn't even touch herself. I would think that being sexually repressed when all you think of is sex, an absolute torture.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Gunner wrote:
The only thing that would drive the "caregiver" crazy would be to put her in a padded room in a straight jacket. That way, she couldn't even touch herself. I would think that being sexually repressed when all you think of is sex, an absolute torture.
Good point. It is like the riddle about the sadist (one who enjoys making others suffer) and the masochist (one like gets aroused by pain).

What did the sadist do to the masochist?
Answer: Nothing.
Don

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if this monster was filming this and selling the video to some fetish sites. Somewhere someone likes that sick shit.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Trudy wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt! The one I keep in my purse is eleven inches. Hard black rubber with the word "vulcanized" embossed on one side of the shaft.
May you live to be 106 and know her pain you dumb stupid cold ass

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, she won't be kept out. She'll be back in a caregiver position in no time, because not every facility does background checks like they're supposed to. Lets hope she goes to jail and someone takes her out, what she deserves.
Yes, I'm sure there are unethical hospitals
and nursing homes who forgo the background check
due to high turn over and short staffing.
However to employ a woman like this opens the
facility up to lawsuits.
Lets hope she does spend time in jail.
Then see how many jobs she gets as a convicted
felon and sex offender.
baby

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

That's crazy wtf

“IDGAF”

Since: Dec 12

Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Wow how could you do that to someone... Especially at that age. Messed up world we live in...
Taffy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Texas state law has a mandatory background check for anyone around children, like teachers, nurses, caregivers, day care, even janitors or anyone working at a facility with children. All must be finger printed prior to working. In the process for same law regarding geriatrics.

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Wow.
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

This is sick and twisted, It really kills my faith in humanity!
Rfroh

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Jesus titty f'n Christ this lady needs a serious smack!!!!
Paris Hilton

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I sure hope the "instrument" wasn't a tuba.
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

im sorry to say this but a lot of sick puppies out there guess its because we have no proper places anymore for the mentally deranged///looks to me we have a lot of sick puupies everywhere
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

i think i should proof read it before i submit it sick puppies i say lol
Phyllis Diller

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

How can I find me a caregiver like that?
aman khan 08791168258

Moradabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

hii i wana true frnds..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••