Shock Lingers After Nazi Unit Leader Found In US

Jun 15, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 197

The revelation that a top former commander of a Nazi SS-led military unit has lived quietly in Minneapolis for the past six decades came as a shock to those who knew 94-year-old Michael Karkoc.

Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#125 Jun 18, 2013
Guy will die in jail, case closed.

“We have 545 traitors.”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#127 Jun 18, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
A top commander of a Nazi SS-led unit accused of burning villages filled with women and children, lied to American immigration officials to get into the United States and has been living in Minnesota since shortly after the Second World War.
Top means top, no other above him. Kinda' difficult to follow when there is no one in front of you.
The group in front was the SS, as in "Nazi SS-led unit". Calling this man the top commander would be like calling your supervisor the CEO of your corporation. He did the bidding of the SS.

But if you want to marginally disrupt an ancient mans life for revenge, go right ahead. Whatever makes you feel better. I just think our energies should be better spent on actually solving current crime or stupid stuff like that. Shoot the old fart and get it over with, he may just rise again and murder more jews.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#128 Jun 18, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
"...founding member of the SS-led Ukrainian Self Defence Legion and later as an officer in the SS Galician Division."
He should be put in the same cell, with a gifted biographer......
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#129 Jun 18, 2013
BritPashtun wrote:
<quoted text>
What Brain washers noone brainwashes me.
You're Brainwashed by Zionist Jews they've got you yanks under their thumb, they are using you to get what they want but you're too blinded to see it.
Zionist Jews control all of Media.

The Media is in hands os Hook Nose Jeden!
God help us all!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#130 Jun 18, 2013
you call on God to help us all. What is the name of God you are asking to help us all.
fyi

Seattle, WA

#131 Jun 18, 2013
dunadd wrote:
you call on God to help us all. What is the name of God you are asking to help us all.
You fascist scum like you has no business talking about God!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#132 Jun 18, 2013
I will talk about Elohim, Yeshua Mashiach and Ruach ha Kodesh all I want and it aint none of your business. I know you are ignorant calling me a fascist when you trash don't even know me. I don't give a hoot what you trash think of me because my GOD knows me and I will answer to HIM and HIM alone. and you can put that in your pipe and smoke, you false accuser. you need to quit following satanail, accuser. I will talk about GOD, hold HIM up high and you nor anyone else on this earthship cant stop me. Glory to GOD in the Highest!!! Glory to GOD the only being can bring peace to man!!! I lift up the name of ELOHIM for all to see. GOD, HIS NAME IS ELOHIM!!!
bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#134 Jun 18, 2013
Guy will die in jail, case closed.
Freedom

Cherry Hill, NJ

#135 Jun 18, 2013
It's crazy that people talk about nazis but nobody talks about how racist Judaism is!

Jewish spiritual leader of Shas teaches that the only reason god created Gentiles ( non Jews ) was to serve the Jewish people!

He even said that it is okay for a Jew who needs a liver to steal one from a gentile!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#136 Jun 18, 2013
Which group attempted genocide, doorknob ?

All you "fetus" lovers sure hate people. YOU SHOULD be ashamed.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#137 Jun 18, 2013
I saw a Jewish man crawling down the street with two bags of groceries. Apparently he found a penny and was pushing in home with his nose.
rush limbaugh

Saint Paul, MN

#138 Jun 18, 2013
Freedom wrote:
It's crazy that people talk about nazis but nobody talks about how racist Judaism is!
Jewish spiritual leader of Shas teaches that the only reason god created Gentiles ( non Jews ) was to serve the Jewish people!
He even said that it is okay for a Jew who needs a liver to steal one from a gentile!
Why did Hitler kill himself? the jews sent him a gas bill.
What does a jewish homo speak? Heblew
I asked a jew girl for her number and she roll up her sleeve.
Whats faster then a speeding bullet?A jew with a coupon.
Why do jews have such big noses? because air is free.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#139 Jun 18, 2013
Poor space case, never met a human SHE didn't hate.
fyi

Seattle, WA

#140 Jun 18, 2013
THIS IS ABOUT GENOCIDE OF POLES!

It was a genocide against Polish civilians carried out by UKRAINIAN NAZI!

PAY ATTENTION MORONS!

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#143 Jun 18, 2013
fyi wrote:
so for limpy it is ok to blame Poland and dismiss genocide against Poles if the person doing it also hate Jews..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I fixed your post

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#144 Jun 18, 2013
Blern wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he was a young survivor, only following orders, afraid of the punishment of death to come if he disobeyed the SS. Maybe he fled to the US in hopes of never having to be forced to go through that again.
Perhaps you should read the f*cking article before putting in your two worthless cents!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#145 Jun 19, 2013
fyi wrote:
THIS IS ABOUT GENOCIDE OF POLES!
It was a genocide against Polish civilians carried out by UKRAINIAN NAZI!
PAY ATTENTION MORONS!
Poll Licks are losers. Everyone knows it.
BritPashtun

Hertford, UK

#146 Jun 19, 2013
Freedom wrote:
That's true i agree Judas are very racist, they think they are master race and they hate Gentiles.
Thse are some racist verses from the holy jewish book the Talmud:
All children of the ‘goyim’(Gentiles) are animals.”(Yebamoth 98a)
What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.”(Sanhedrin 57a)
“If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.”(Sanhedrin 57a)

You see these Judans are very racist c*nts!
plotts

Stony Brook, NY

#147 Jun 19, 2013
Jewish Vagabonds wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!
The U.S has done a terrible job at regulating it's borders!!
Which should be the most basic of tasks a Nation should do for the sovereignty!
Yet, the U.S is spending money in Afghanistan & Iraq to build hospitals, roads, ect ect.
Yet, the U.S is sending money to Nations across the world!?
I don't understand!?
Why is the U.S sending money all over the world!?
When it can't even keep it's borders properly defended!?
It is one of the most wacky things going.
..........But, History repeats it's self!
The Roman empire was not defending it's borders while it was going off to defend areas outside of Rome.
As Rome was sacked by immigrants they allowed in by not defending their borders.
We're over in afghanastan biulding roads/airstrips while stealing/removing/mining their natural resources such as lithium while providing our children with cheap heroin to keep the cottage industry of addiction stong and viable.all for big business,nothing wacky about this.it's just decietful.
BritPashtun DON

Hertford, UK

#148 Jun 19, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Zionist Jews control all of Media.
The Media is in hands os Hook Nose Jeden!
God help us all!
salam aleikum,
Yes they do they control banks and big organisations, also jews like Benjamin netanyahu order US troops to kill Muslims.
Very evil and sly people these yids, but it's kinda funny how they control the american sissy's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Aura Mytha 122,119
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 26 min -Lea- 7,012
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 28 min johnny belinda 18,639
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min wichita-rick 149,525
Google Wants to Search Your ... Bloodstream? 43 min Spotted Girl 5
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 53 min Katie 5,307
Police: Teletubby break-in suspect faces charges 1 hr Spotted Girl 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr -CatCiao- 22,505
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Paisley_Posey 46,048
True or False Game 4 hr Old Sam 610