Shock Lingers After Nazi Unit Leader Found In US

Jun 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

The revelation that a top former commander of a Nazi SS-led military unit has lived quietly in Minneapolis for the past six decades came as a shock to those who knew 94-year-old Michael Karkoc.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Odin of Ossetia

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Blern wrote:
Inconvenience a 94 year old in his final months of life? That'll teach those nazis.
The guy is in an excellent, for his age, physical shape. He can move around, including up and down the stairs, without a cane. It said so in one of the articles I read about him (and provided a link to it).

I say that very likely he has still some years to live.

I am certain you would not be that soft on him if he killed your own people, but since that is not the case, you are "lecturing" Poles.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

sunshine luv Beaner Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Swamps are pretty cool.
Oh you got me banned you wimpy little bastard!
Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jews are monkey scums wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't report people on here.
Can the same be said about you!?
Gofuckyourself ,hitlerbastard.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh i got me banged by a wimpy little bastard!
Didn't you start the HIV epidemic in your park?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jews are monkey scums wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't report people on here.
Can the same be said about you!?
Nope and the mods won't listen to me even if I did. They even sided with the trolls who invaded the Russia forum (over a year ago). Gosh I must have done something to piss off their butt licking buddies.... LOL long story.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Nope and the mods won't listen to me even if I did. They even sided with the trolls who invaded the Russia forum (over a year ago). Gosh I must have done something to piss off their butt licking buddies.... LOL long story.
That's because no one could take you seriously .. Most of the time your on your knees or faced down...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

THE TRUTH HURTS DUMB POLAK BUTTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about it so STFU
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

This is a passage cited from Wikipedia's 'Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia:'
"The Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: Rze&#378; wo&#322;y&#324;ska, literally: Volhynian slaughter; Ukrainian: &#1042;&#1086;&#10 83;&#1080;&#1085;& #1089;&#1100;&#1082; &#1072; &#1090;&#1088;&#10 72;&#1075;&#1077;& #1076;&#1110;&#1103;- Volyn tragedy) were part of an ethnic cleansing operation carried out by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) North in the German Nazi-occupied regions of Volhynia (Reichskommissariat Ukraine) and UPA-South in Eastern Galicia (General Government) beginning in March 1943 and lasting until the end of 1944.[4][5][6] The peak of the massacres took place in July and August 1943 when a senior UPA commander, Dmytro Klyachkivsky, ordered the liquidation of the entire male Polish population between 16 and 60 years of age.[7][8][9] Despite this, most of the victims were women and children.[4] The actions of the UPA resulted in 40,000-60,000 Polish civilian casualties in Volhynia,[3] and from 25,000[10] to 30,000-40,000 in Eastern Galicia.[3]

The killings were directly linked with the policies of the Bandera faction of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists and its military arm - Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), whose goal specified at the Second Conference of the OUN-B (1723 February 1943), or at least in March 1943 was to purge all non-Ukrainians from the future Ukrainian state. Not limiting their activities to the purging of Polish civilians, the UPA also wanted to erase all traces of sustained Polish presence in the area. An OUN order from early 1944 stated: "Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there... Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish, then the Poles will have pretensions to our land".[11]"

This "bydlak" (Polish for "bovine beast") must be investigated, charged, and tried for his role in the Holocaust and the Polocaust.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>They have crawled out of their rocks to defend their fellow Nazi. Do you actually expect any humanity from these walking dead?
The man's an excellent artist. I have several of his prints.
http://www.museumsyndicate.com/artist.php...
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The man's an excellent artist. I have several of his prints.
Do you also drive a Volkswagen?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Chrobry wrote:
This is a passage cited from Wikipedia's 'Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia:'
"The Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: Rze&#378; wo&#322;y&#324;ska, literally: Volhynian slaughter; Ukrainian: &#1042;&#1086;&#10 83;&#1080;&#1085;& #1089;&#1100;&#1082; &#1072; &#1090;&#1088;&#10 72;&#1075;&#1077;& #1076;&#1110;&#1103;- Volyn tragedy) were part of an ethnic cleansing operation carried out by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) North in the German Nazi-occupied regions of Volhynia (Reichskommissariat Ukraine) and UPA-South in Eastern Galicia (General Government) beginning in March 1943 and lasting until the end of 1944.[4][5][6] The peak of the massacres took place in July and August 1943 when a senior UPA commander, Dmytro Klyachkivsky, ordered the liquidation of the entire male Polish population between 16 and 60 years of age.[7][8][9] Despite this, most of the victims were women and children.[4] The actions of the UPA resulted in 40,000-60,000 Polish civilian casualties in Volhynia,[3] and from 25,000[10] to 30,000-40,000 in Eastern Galicia.[3]
The killings were directly linked with the policies of the Bandera faction of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists and its military arm - Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), whose goal specified at the Second Conference of the OUN-B (1723 February 1943), or at least in March 1943 was to purge all non-Ukrainians from the future Ukrainian state. Not limiting their activities to the purging of Polish civilians, the UPA also wanted to erase all traces of sustained Polish presence in the area. An OUN order from early 1944 stated: "Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there... Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish, then the Poles will have pretensions to our land".[11]"
This "bydlak" (Polish for "bovine beast") must be investigated, charged, and tried for his role in the Holocaust and the Polocaust.
Thank you Chrobry for trying to get this back on topic.
Meat Drapes

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Wow ONE Nazi, big deal, the country is full of commies, you might want to deal with that first.
Freedom

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jewish Vagabonds wrote:
<quoted text>Good point!

The U.S has done a terrible job at regulating it's borders!!

Which should be the most basic of tasks a Nation should do for the sovereignty!

Yet, the U.S is spending money in Afghanistan & Iraq to build hospitals, roads, ect ect.

Yet, the U.S is sending money to Nations across the world!?

I don't understand!?

Why is the U.S sending money all over the world!?

When it can't even keep it's borders properly defended!?

It is one of the most wacky things going.

..........But, History repeats it's self!

The Roman empire was not defending it's borders while it was going off to defend areas outside of Rome.

As Rome was sacked by immigrants they allowed in by not defending their borders.
Jews are stealing Palestinian lands!
Jews have no right in Palestine
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jews are criminals!
fyi

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Meat Drapes wrote:
Wow ONE Nazi, big deal, the country is full of commies, you might want to deal with that first.
big deal????

This UKRAINIAN bastard is responsible for GENOCIDE!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Where is Limpy & his Nazi family, were they locked up ?
George Bara

Cluj-napoca, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

michael shafir homosexualul a violat-o pe NINA ANA STOIAN din CHISINAU

http://michaelshafir.blogspot.ro/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
Where is Limpy & his Nazi family, were they locked up ?
He should be locked up! He's been ranting for 8 hours straight!
cheech

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

fyi wrote:
Mexican-American boy, Sebastien de la Cruz, sings encore performance of national anthem at NBA Finals in response to bigoted comments

The fifth-grader demonstrated maturity beyond his years when he dismissed the hatred.‘With the racist remarks, it was just people — how they were raised,’ de la Cruz said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mexi...
Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning but they have to do they dooooo

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The man's an excellent artist. I have several of his prints.
Those are amazing, as he really did have talent....i have been to Germany and Austria and have seen those exact scenes in person.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

196 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 5 min Rose_NoHo 10,410
What is the meaning of life? 5 min Tehee Candor 36
Random Words (Mar '10) 5 min Spirit67_ 5,158
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Mister_ E 140,406
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 6 min SUG here 39,815
what are you wearing? (Mar '12) 7 min Spirit67_ 171
sleeping naked and being chubby 9 min Spirit67_ 6
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr reebie 14,119
Colorado Man Offers President Obama Pot 3 hr Catholic League of Duncey 46