created by: Illustrated Man | May 25, 2012

Weird

285 votes

Should Americans be limited to two children per family?

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of578
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#423
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's the EIC for one. Then there's state governments giving children of illegal aliens attending college reductions in the cost of tuition.
But that's all besides the point. No matter what the birth rate is, there are still people that shouldn't have children, which was the point of TODAY's discussion.
Kinda' like Snoop's kid at USC?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#424
Mar 20, 2013
 
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>This is Offbeat, most of the time we excel at juvenile silly humor, and no subject is spared, it's what I like about the place.
Lighten up :)
Kudos!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#425
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm....reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit either. Go back and read what you're commenting again. What does it say? I'll be back when you start posting BS and hate again...just to keep things honest with the FACTS!
Ciao!
I don't post hate. Unlike you.
However I don't appreciate you attacking
posters that I like.

Don't worry yourself about my reading comprehension.
I have double the education that you do.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#426
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Now I know LIEberals are going to say: "If you pay people a living wage and get people off welfare, it's GOOD for the country!"

Well, of course, that is NONSENSE. It would only lead to increased prices! Increased prices are great but only if labor costs stagnate or drop. Look how well the Chinese are doing. Or any corporation that uses prison labor. You southern folk might recall how low labor costs were before the War Of Northern Aggression! After the initial expense of purchase of a *servant*, breeding cost made them even more cost-effective! But, THAT is a story for another day.

Remember- if your neighbor makes less money, it's good for EVERYBODY! Just you never mind that he has a neighbor too.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#427
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>This is Offbeat, most of the time we excel at juvenile silly humor, and no subject is spared, it's what I like about the place.
Lighten up :)
Now just a second here!
I work extremely hard at being infantile!
I won't be subjugated to being labeled juvenile!
*grab whoopee cushion and clown nose*
*stomp off thread*

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#428
Mar 20, 2013
 
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Now just a second here!
I work extremely hard at being infantile!
I won't be subjugated to being labeled juvenile!
*grab whoopee cushion and clown nose*
*stomp off thread*
Brilliant :)

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#429
Mar 20, 2013
 
Ferrerman wrote:
.
Remember- if your neighbor makes less money, it's good for EVERYBODY! Just you never mind that he has a neighbor too.
he should be happy I let him live next door, damm bum.
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#430
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
If education/intelligence Were a criteria
X would have the damn Waltons. LOL
Generations of inbreeding made me the man I am today.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#431
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Generations of inbreeding made me the man I am today.
That and several hits to the head;) lol

Were you dropped as a child?
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#432
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't post hate. Unlike you.
However I don't appreciate you attacking
posters that I like.
Don't worry yourself about my reading comprehension.
I have double the education that you do.
oh snap

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#433
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda' like Snoop's kid at USC?
Snoop's kid is an illegal immigrant?

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#434
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't post hate. Unlike you.
However I don't appreciate you attacking
posters that I like.
Don't worry yourself about my reading comprehension.
I have double the education that you do.
I don't post hate unless it is posted to me first. See, the thing is...Facts seem to piss off people that don't have a clue what they are talking about. What I post are FACTS, complete with qualifiers. When I'm wrong about something I admit it and thank the other person for supplying me with correct information. That also seems to drive other posters crazy.

Oh... you have double the education I do? How would you know that? You don't post hate? What do you think your post is? Doesn't sound like a love letter to me! Maybe you shouldn't interject yourself into conversations that have nothing to do with you.

Do you seriously think I care about what you think? Why do you feel the need to defend other posters? Are they too stupid to think and speak for themselves?(That's a rhetorical question.)

Now, do you have anything germane to the subject of this thread you wish to comment on? If not....

Ciao

P.S. They tried the one child per family in China...it didn't work out well.

Effects of China's One Child Policy On Its Children
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/...

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#435
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's the EIC for one. Then there's state governments giving children of illegal aliens attending college reductions in the cost of tuition.
But that's all besides the point. No matter what the birth rate is, there are still people that shouldn't have children, which was the point of TODAY's discussion.
My question is...WHO DECIDES who can have children and who can't?

What the hell does the EARNED INCOME CREDIT have to do with anything? School tuition is decided state by state. Don't like it? Tell your congressman! Before you go making a fool out of yourself, perhaps you'd better understand the LAW..

Basic Facts about In-State Tuition for
Undocumented Immigrant Students

Twelve states currently have laws permitting certain undocumented students who have attended and graduated from their primary and secondary schools to pay the same tuition as their classmates at public institutions of higher education. The states are California, Connecticut, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, and Washington. In addition, Rhode Islandís Board of Governors for Higher Education voted unanimously to provide access to in-state tuition at the stateís public colleges and universities to certain students, regardless of their immigration status, beginning in 2012....THERE'S MORE! EDUCATE YOURSELF!

http://www.nilc.org/basic-facts-instate.html

Have a nice day!
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#436
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is...WHO DECIDES who can have children and who can't?
What the hell does the EARNED INCOME CREDIT have to do with anything? School tuition is decided state by state. Don't like it? Tell your congressman! Before you go making a fool out of yourself, perhaps you'd better understand the LAW..
Basic Facts about In-State Tuition for
Undocumented Immigrant Students
Twelve states currently have laws permitting certain undocumented students who have attended and graduated from their primary and secondary schools to pay the same tuition as their classmates at public institutions of higher education. The states are California, Connecticut, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, and Washington. In addition, Rhode Islandís Board of Governors for Higher Education voted unanimously to provide access to in-state tuition at the stateís public colleges and universities to certain students, regardless of their immigration status, beginning in 2012....THERE'S MORE! EDUCATE YOURSELF!
http://www.nilc.org/basic-facts-instate.html
Have a nice day!
what you gotta understand is he doesn't deal in facts

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#437
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

HEY, icon guy...I guess you missed this earlier post. Here it is again, just for you!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TR4U1CV...

You can stuff those icons where the sun don't shine!

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Da Funky ONE wrote:
<quoted text>what you gotta understand is he doesn't deal in facts
Thanks...I'll remember that! Facts just seem to piss this guy off...

(shrugs shoulders) Oh well!

Have a good one!

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#439
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant :)
*stand on head*

A lot of people take Topix way too seriously.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#440
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is Mean and Nasty aware some dude named Nancy Bitchwin has hijacked his avatar?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#441
Mar 21, 2013
 
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Snoop's kid is an illegal immigrant?
I haven't seen the DNA reports, so I really couldn't say for sure - Snoop does like his Jamaican, don't cha' know mon.

His kid, Cordell "Spanky" Broadus, is a borderline football talent; however, he did get a full football scholarship at UCLA (sorry I was in error by stating USC previously).

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#442
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I think people should only have children they can afford.
I find it ridiculous that some will have 8 kids and expect welfare to cover the cost .... only in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of578
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

208 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is the meaning of life? 1 min Sublime1 7
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 min Bezeer 25,769
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 5 min man in a suit 6,160
Word Assassination (Nov '13) 5 min Bezeer 857
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 6 min Sublime1 8,799
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Sublime1 76,578
Add a word and drop a word 8 min Sublime1 895
How to become Unbannable 13 min tora tora tora 58
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Crazy Beautiful 140,303
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr CJ Rocker 14,105
Bizarre Angelina Jolie video emerges online 2 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••