REAL LIFE Horror movie of Swedish Twins.

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Hey!”

Since: Jan 09

UK

#1 Apr 16, 2014
Hello topix wierd...this is my first time on this forum (don't mind the silly name)....so anyway I was looking at strange but true stories and I came across this very shocking video captured on camera. has anyone seen this before? dear god.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20355_5-real-l...

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2 Apr 16, 2014
beautifull somali gal wrote:
Hello topix wierd...this is my first time on this forum (don't mind the silly name)....so anyway I was looking at strange but true stories and I came across this very shocking video captured on camera. has anyone seen this before? dear god.
http://www.cracked.com/article_20355_5-real-l...
If you think that's strange, stick around here for a while...
Peter North

Medford, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2014
beautifull somali gal wrote:
Hello topix wierd...this is my first time on this forum (don't mind the silly name)....so anyway I was looking at strange but true stories and I came across this very shocking video captured on camera. has anyone seen this before? dear god.
http://www.cracked.com/article_20355_5-real-l...
Would you like to see some things I captured on camera?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4 Apr 17, 2014
I really liked it better when they stuck to naked volleyball...just sayin'

“Hey!”

Since: Jan 09

UK

#5 Apr 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that's strange, stick around here for a while...
hehehehe. Oh I missed this forum over the years I've been on topix. lol. spending too much time on the north east african forums, and the african and anglo american and london forums. this is far more interesting. I'm weird too, so I think I'd appreciate all the other weird posters.:)

“Hey!”

Since: Jan 09

UK

#6 Apr 20, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I really liked it better when they stuck to naked volleyball...just sayin'
the Swedes do get away with a lot of things.

“Hey!”

Since: Jan 09

UK

#7 Apr 20, 2014
Peter North wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to see some things I captured on camera?
yes?, well last night I was watching some awful videos about animals skinned alive. any links to show us.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#8 Apr 20, 2014
beautifull somali gal wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehehe. Oh I missed this forum over the years I've been on topix. lol. spending too much time on the north east african forums, and the african and anglo american and london forums. this is far more interesting. I'm weird too, so I think I'd appreciate all the other weird posters.:)
Was there a Ferret running around these boards courting a gerbil during your time here? Like I said, things are pretty weird. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 39,491
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Denisova 149,897
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 18 min Mechanic 25,442
And sheriff posts a taunting tweet about it 27 min Newt G s Next Wife 3
Rest in Peace, Spock 28 min 1701 Marshall Rd ... 343
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 35 min -TheExam- 7,370
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 39 min Mechanic 4,808
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 41 min modhippie1 857
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 43 min say it aint so 27,620
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 158,174
More from around the web