The Mr. and Mrs. Billy R. Thread

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#367 Dec 6, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Tina...I sure did miss them...I am so Blessed to be a part of wonderful family...they are so warm and funny...hope this puts a smile on your face...:)
Billy R., Sorry I was off topic on your page...hope you are doing well...:)
You are never off topic as far as I'm concerned. Anything you have to say is perfectly fine to me.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#368 Dec 6, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You are never off topic as far as I'm concerned. Anything you have to say is perfectly fine to me.
Thanks Billy...have a GREAT weekend...:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#369 Dec 9, 2013
Good morning to my twin and inlaw..... How was the party? I hope it's freezing and cold where you guys are today and your air conditioner goes out.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#370 Dec 9, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Billy...have a GREAT weekend...:)
You are quite welcome my friend. My weekend was fantastic.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#371 Dec 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning to my twin and inlaw..... How was the party? I hope it's freezing and cold where you guys are today and your air conditioner goes out.....
Our cold snap went away (we got down to 70 degrees at night), and we are back to our normal winter weather, its 80 right now.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#372 Dec 9, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Our cold snap went away (we got down to 70 degrees at night), and we are back to our normal winter weather, its 80 right now.
Shut up Billy, I think I hate you.......

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#373 Dec 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up Billy, I think I hate you.......
Is it still all about you and Billy .... dang! When is it my turn again, lol
Aahh to be a princess!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#374 Dec 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up Billy, I think I hate you.......
(turns off his AC)...I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#375 Dec 9, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it still all about you and Billy .... dang! When is it my turn again, lol
Aahh to be a princess!
Well, according to the threads, I'm reading it must be....LOL

Hi Becky. <waves>

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#376 Dec 9, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it still all about you and Billy .... dang! When is it my turn again, lol
Aahh to be a princess!
We do seem to fascinate the trolls. Maybe you could be the object of their obsession on tuesday and thursday.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#377 Dec 9, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>(turns off his AC)...I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you.....
At least Topix has quit giving me a red letter warning for that.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#378 Dec 9, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We do seem to fascinate the trolls. Maybe you could be the object of their obsession on tuesday and thursday.....
Let her have every Friday too, it really doesn't fit into my schedule....

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#379 Dec 9, 2013
LOL!
I'll pass Billy!

I hope you two are ready for the holidays.
This will be my first Christmas away from my kids. Though I don't celebrate the season, they do.
I hope all is well in the realm of Princess and Billy the Reaper, lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#380 Dec 9, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
LOL!
I'll pass Billy!
I hope you two are ready for the holidays.
This will be my first Christmas away from my kids. Though I don't celebrate the season, they do.
I hope all is well in the realm of Princess and Billy the Reaper, lol.
My realm is quite peaceful right now Bex. Here's hoping your day is a good one...

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#381 Dec 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>My realm is quite peaceful right now Bex. Here's hoping your day is a good one...
I'm enjoying a day off, I've been ubber busy with my new life. My cats are enjoying their new environment complete with their own sunning patio. It's all enclosed so they stay safe. I love it here.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#382 Dec 9, 2013
Yo, Are ya HOSTING the FREAKIN' Open House or NOT??

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#383 Dec 9, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm enjoying a day off, I've been ubber busy with my new life. My cats are enjoying their new environment complete with their own sunning patio. It's all enclosed so they stay safe. I love it here.
New life? That sounds exciting and scary at the same time. I'm glad you're loving it.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#384 Dec 12, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Better not do that too much. The person not in on the joke gets sooooo mad. It wants to know what's so funny too.
LOL!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#385 Dec 14, 2013
Time is ruuuuunnning Out..Mr and Mrs. Billy R.

We need to know How many lobsters to buy And Cheese balls to make for the Offbeat Xmas Open House???

Are ya hosting it NOT??

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#386 Dec 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Better not do that too much. The person not in on the joke gets sooooo mad. It wants to know what's so funny too.
LOL!!!
Don't they wish they knew.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 2 min Judy 123 32,726
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min pointing out the ... 43,566
News Weird physical things caused by golf.... 10 min Shrewsky 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Wolftracks 169,396
Poll Y are Geno and Ferret concerned where Michael is? 20 min flbadcatowner 2
Poll Why is Geno posting as "MIke" with a Dallas, TX... 24 min flbadcatowner 2
Making myself clear 24 min Spirit67_ 1
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Mechanic 2,462
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 29,711
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 hr TALLYHO 8541 18,661
More from around the web