Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#875 May 13, 2013
sean paul

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#876 May 13, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Okay. I'll just keep my mouth closed, then, and just say sorry you are having a hard time, Princess. You seem really sweet to me, and I think any guy would be lucky to have you. His loss.
Ditto that for me, dear.

Step Into My Realm

#877 May 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
trust me its not adrain oh God no..Lord help me Jesus no...TY for your kind words..I will leave it with this its his loss..you are right..I know all men are not alike and thank God too..us women would really be hurting if they were..you guys are so sweet..I love everyone of you in your own sweet way..everyone of you have touched my life and my heart in a way you have no idea..this place has been such a blessing to me..if you only knew..and some of you do..you guys will forever be in my heart and if and when I should ever go you all will go with me in my heart..Have a great day and its just something i will deal with..TY for being your own sweet way..some are jealous,some are mean some I really dont know but thru it all I still love all you..you all have touched my life and heart in a way you will never know..so heres a big I LOVE YOU ..to everybody in OFFBEAT..good and bad..:O) thanks for listening..
Princess,
This post mirrors me exactly on another thread I post on. You don't really know me, nobody here does. I am so grateful for every day and in general I love everyone. If I have contributed to your sorrow, I am truly sorry. If the one you speak of is the one we joked about, I relinquish him to you. I did not know from the beginning....
think

Mansfield, TX

#878 May 13, 2013
This is the Internet. Most crushes are in one's head due to your imagination of what the other might be. If one is looking for love on topix, there is something major lacking in their life. Go out and meet people, don't rely on topix for love, bff's, or any REAL relationships. Friends can be made, but don't spill your guts out on topix.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#879 May 13, 2013
good grief!!!
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#880 May 13, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess,
This post mirrors me exactly on another thread I post on. You don't really know me, nobody here does. I am so grateful for every day and in general I love everyone. If I have contributed to your sorrow, I am truly sorry. If the one you speak of is the one we joked about, I relinquish him to you. I did not know from the beginning....
Sweet!

We need a sweet judge it!

That was sweet Fairy Verte!

:)

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#881 May 13, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>did I pass??:)
Heh... Yes you did :)

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

:o) Smile (o:

#882 May 13, 2013
okay Im sorry for falling apart..sometimes we just need strong shoulders and a good ear..I have no crush on anybody in offbeat..I am telling you and Fairy no sweety. you go have your fun ..you in no way had anything to do with my being and ole softy..LOL..I need some tougher skin I guess..but I am very emotional and a sensitive person..I do take things too serious in here ..okay its over now the pity party for Princess hey is over..violins are put up,hankies in dirty clothes and I do love you guys..Never knew I had so many that cared so much..LY goodnight and I will see you guys in the morning..cleaning up our faces and putting on our smiley faces:O)...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#883 May 13, 2013
Shh, don't tell. I just crushed a spider, but it's a secret.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#884 May 14, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
okay Im sorry for falling apart..sometimes we just need strong shoulders and a good ear..I have no crush on anybody in offbeat..I am telling you and Fairy no sweety. you go have your fun ..you in no way had anything to do with my being and ole softy..LOL..I need some tougher skin I guess..but I am very emotional and a sensitive person..I do take things too serious in here ..okay its over now the pity party for Princess hey is over..violins are put up,hankies in dirty clothes and I do love you guys..Never knew I had so many that cared so much..LY goodnight and I will see you guys in the morning..cleaning up our faces and putting on our smiley faces:O)...
Goodnight hope you have a great day.:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#885 May 14, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Shh, don't tell. I just crushed a spider, but it's a secret.
Lol :D

Level 2

Location hidden

#886 May 14, 2013
pie

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

#887 May 14, 2013
Good morning..today is a new day its pretty sun shining and Im gonna enjoy it..hope you guys have an awesome day..:O)..

Step Into My Realm

#889 May 14, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning..today is a new day its pretty sun shining and Im gonna enjoy it..hope you guys have an awesome day..:O)..
You, too!
Level 4

Location hidden

#890 May 14, 2013
ADRIAN DeVINE wrote:
(*)
(*)
(*)
(*)
(*)
(*)
(*)
(*)
(*)
Is it happenstance that an awkward glance might
result in real romance?
Not one with her.
Is it chance that a pair of pants could lead a
man to song and dance.
Not if they’re hers.
Are you wrong to wonder too long about if you
could possibly belong?
Not about her.
Can it be said that in order to wed you must
first know how she is in the bed?
Not if it’s her.......
Is it happenstance that an awkward glance might result in true love?

Not one with him.

Is it chance that a pair of tight jeans could lead a woman to sing and dance.

Not if they're his.

Am I wrong to wonder too long about if you could possibly be the one?

Not about him.

Can I say that in order to marry you I'd first have to know how good you were in bed?

Not if it's him...

(fair is fair, you guys deserved one back at ya)

lol

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#891 May 14, 2013
QC
& that's all 'i' got'a say about that.

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

#892 May 14, 2013
well hey there my bestest..hope you are having an awesome day..good morning to all..:O)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#894 May 14, 2013
Dante infernox wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh... Yes you did :)
so...... whadda get for passing??

Level 2

Location hidden

#895 May 14, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
so...... whadda get for passing??
a link!! to my youtube channel!! so you can see how ugly and annoying i am

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#896 May 14, 2013
Do I even have one??? Thinking really hard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rest in Peace, Spock 17 min wichita-rick 312
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min wichita-rick 158,033
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 48 min Princess Hey 4,432
Shock Video: Skydiver Has Seizure Mid Jump 1 hr wichita-rick 6
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr -TheExam- 78,257
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,540
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 2 hr whatimeisit 5,566
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 3 hr livelivedrh 825
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Michael Satterfield 39,397
More from around the web