Who is your secret crush?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#855 May 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how hard I try I just cant...after my son was fireman...especially after I saw the pic with him suited up/pants only/no top/only suspenders/helmet/flames...som e things a mother just shouldn't see... lol but I DO admire them, respect them & appreciate them...
noooooooo lol a mum should not see that.......

i did date 3 fire men before i was married......(not all at the same time , mind ) lol

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#856 May 13, 2013
ok ok i got a good pick up line
"they must call you gellette, because you are the best a man can get"
think you for your time ill be here next time i post up a comment

Level 8

Location hidden

#857 May 13, 2013
Dante infernox wrote:
ok ok i got a good pick up line
"they must call you gellette, because you are the best a man can get"
think you for your time ill be here next time i post up a comment
lol.... don't give up your day job hun.....

Level 2

Location hidden

#858 May 13, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>lol.... don't give up your day job hun.....
I don't have a day job... I DJ at a strip club... At night time, when the sky turns black and it's dark everywhere...

Level 8

Location hidden

#859 May 13, 2013
Dante infernox wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a day job... I DJ at a strip club... At night time, when the sky turns black and it's dark everywhere...
yeah, that would be classed as a night job.....:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#860 May 13, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, that would be classed as a night job.....:)
Yeah that's what it's called, a night job... I knew that, I was just... Testing you!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

You'll Know Your True Friends.

#861 May 13, 2013
a crush no..its more than that but I guess it should have never been..why do people do things then regret later???

Level 2

Location hidden

#862 May 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
a crush no..its more than that but I guess it should have never been..why do people do things then regret later???
thats life darl' we all have those regrets

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#863 May 13, 2013
it sucks too...but oh well...:O) another lesson learned the hard way...thats been my life nothing has came easy for me its always been hard..one day I will learn...then guys wonder why some women are so tough and have walls built up..wow ..we have a swell guy to thank.for all that....TY...

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#864 May 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
it sucks too...but oh well...:O) another lesson learned the hard way...thats been my life nothing has came easy for me its always been hard..one day I will learn...then guys wonder why some women are so tough and have walls built up..wow ..we have a swell guy to thank.for all that....TY...
You should blame (and I don't know if blame is the right word ... sometimes things just don't work out) the individual at issue (Adrian Devine, I presume). Not all men are like that, Princess.

Not all men are going to take the time to try and break down your walls, either. They will instead presume you aren't interested or will give up. You could end up missing out on something good with that attitude.

There are many things worse in life than to love someone, try to reach them, and find out you can't too. There is also nothing ever wrong with loving someone. It's not even something you can control ... the other person controls it, by who they are. You can deny it all you want and say you don't, but it's not something subject to thought or will, but rather emotion.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#865 May 13, 2013
Okay. I'll just keep my mouth closed, then, and just say sorry you are having a hard time, Princess. You seem really sweet to me, and I think any guy would be lucky to have you. His loss.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#866 May 13, 2013
I'm gonna have to agree with sublime1 on that. Gotta be careful with your heart on here. Too many people going around messing with others. It'll get better. Love ya, girl. Sending the biggest hug possible your way.

You try to have a good day if you can, P.H. You too, sublime1. Talk to you all later.
:)

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

#867 May 13, 2013
trust me its not adrain oh God no..Lord help me Jesus no...TY for your kind words..I will leave it with this its his loss..you are right..I know all men are not alike and thank God too..us women would really be hurting if they were..you guys are so sweet..I love everyone of you in your own sweet way..everyone of you have touched my life and my heart in a way you have no idea..this place has been such a blessing to me..if you only knew..and some of you do..you guys will forever be in my heart and if and when I should ever go you all will go with me in my heart..Have a great day and its just something i will deal with..TY for being your own sweet way..some are jealous,some are mean some I really dont know but thru it all I still love all you..you all have touched my life and heart in a way you will never know..so heres a big I LOVE YOU ..to everybody in OFFBEAT..good and bad..:O) thanks for listening..

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#868 May 13, 2013
Last human I sat on. Think their name was, Suppos
Itory.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#869 May 13, 2013
One can't help what the heart feels..But when you feel love for someone and you don't get it bad it does hurt...Just sayin....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#870 May 13, 2013
don't get it back...(love)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#871 May 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
trust me its not adrain oh God no..Lord help me Jesus no...TY for your kind words..I will leave it with this its his loss..you are right..I know all men are not alike and thank God too..us women would really be hurting if they were..you guys are so sweet..I love everyone of you in your own sweet way..everyone of you have touched my life and my heart in a way you have no idea..this place has been such a blessing to me..if you only knew..and some of you do..you guys will forever be in my heart and if and when I should ever go you all will go with me in my heart..Have a great day and its just something i will deal with..TY for being your own sweet way..some are jealous,some are mean some I really dont know but thru it all I still love all you..you all have touched my life and heart in a way you will never know..so heres a big I LOVE YOU ..to everybody in OFFBEAT..good and bad..:O) thanks for listening..
Right now the pain might feel like it will never go away.....but it will!

Take care of yourself and the others you love, that's the best thing you can do right now!

:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#872 May 13, 2013
Dante infernox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's what it's called, a night job... I knew that, I was just... Testing you!
did I pass??:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#873 May 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
sorry you are hurting.....

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#874 May 13, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey PH! Hope things get better for ya. I think you are awesome!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min 8541 MARINE 73,301
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min 8541 MARINE 21,402
News That big chicken video isn't fake, but it's scary 54 min go 14
News Snake + plane = A really good story to tell you... 1 hr wichita-rick 3
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,587
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 213,014
News Enough hidden salt in shopping baskets for 130 ... 2 hr wichita-rick 3
Icon Discussion 5 hr Crystal_Clear722 104
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Ding Dong 3,552
More from around the web