Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#279 Apr 17, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
friggin ditto,,,what you said...
wowowowowowowow....
Please people, stop following my name. I didn't come in here to speak with you so why are you so comfortable coming after me. I'm the stalker trouble maker around here or can't you prove that by the way you are all acting.

You Reebie are a disappointment to me, but who cares. I don't and I'm not going to play with these others that JUST WON'T LET IT GO! It just appears an odd way for you all to MAKE your POINTS or have fun or whatever is it you are getting out of this BS.

I'm DONE gaming with you people. Say whatever you want, I"ll not respond outside an occasion or two,,, when I'm bored and think you deserve my opinion as much as you like to spew yours for the world TOPIX OZ to enjoy.:))))

No, I never crushed on any of you either. ;~) Try not to think about me so much ... K? TANX

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#280 Apr 17, 2013
I choose all of ya'll cool Chicka's :)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#281 Apr 17, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
What the Heck's going on up there?????^^^^^
I can hear you all the way down here!
My crush is..........Irresistible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pM_Q-G_CZ74XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
You are too cute Sally and I think you are really cool people.
Thanks for that and here's one for you. Apparently I've become this to some, though TRUST me,... I wish they would GET OVER IT ALREADY now and just LEAVE ME ALONE. Lol

Unforgetable 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch... ;~)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#282 Apr 17, 2013
David0407 wrote:
I choose all of ya'll cool Chicka's :)
*shoot, guess I'm not one of them in all these folks eyes*

;~)

Hi David, have a great evening :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#283 Apr 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>*shoot, guess I'm not one of them in all these folks eyes*

;~)

Hi David, have a great evening :)
Lol your cool with me.:) weekend ?? What's today? You had me think it was Friday, lol don't matter have to work all weekend. But I do hope you have a great one.:)
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#284 Apr 17, 2013
Be sure to log on Topix tomorrow folks, when we bring Slippery Sly right here on this thread.

We will ask him the question on every ones minds.

Just how many cyber sluts is he stringing along?

What are his real feelings?

Does he want the borderline battling bimbos or
will he choose a trailer trash tramp from the audience?

Plus we will have a surprise guest who claims to have a real bone to pick with him!

Stay tuned!

Same off beat threads. Same off beat bullsh*t!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#285 Apr 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
No Biggie? Well I don't know about how you think, but I know what is a biggie to me. May I ask you ... does size really matter to you?
Noticed you didn't answer about what your NAME is miss, but still decide to throw that one out. No, I'm not one included in noticing the display you put out here to indicate you two had a crush on one another. As I said, I mean you no offense, but I don't care for others dropping MY NAME or anyone elses when the whole room doesn't know the whole STORY. Know what I'm saying Kimberly?
Peace regardless and no doubt another will appear that catches out eyes and we'll know better how to conduct our ONLINE CRUSHES. Agreed?
Well I am NOT sure where the hell YOU are going with Size.. I think YOU have me F*cked up with someone else. What the hell do YOU care what my name is? YES, My name is Kimberly... I have never hidden that... I've let my profile Kimberly504 be known. What the F*ck is yours? NO Offense YOU sure to seem to be coming off like a biotch. And talking in circles... Dropping what name Trish? YOU use it on your profile hello. I don't know what YOU are talking about. Maybe YOU should send me a pm so I would know who and what the fu ck you are talking about.... Because hell at this point I don't know the whole story.....

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#286 Apr 17, 2013
Wow! This is Catty!!!! Some woman are real strange and they think I'm the one that deserves to be dragged around in the mudd. WTH!

That man seems like a decent poster out here and for you two to drag him out here like this is just amazing to witness. Keep me out of it, since no one was capable of comprehending what Ms Sweeter and I were discussing and as for the rest of you ... hey, try doing what you are always trying to advize me.

Know what I mean?

**I'm crushing after a few more crazies as we speak. WOW! So little time ...**:)

&li st=RD02RwUGSYDKUxU

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#287 Apr 17, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am NOT sure where the hell YOU are going with Size.. I think YOU have me F*cked up with someone else. What the hell do YOU care what my name is? YES, My name is Kimberly... I have never hidden that... I've let my profile Kimberly504 be known. What the F*ck is yours? NO Offense YOU sure to seem to be coming off like a biotch. And talking in circles... Dropping what name Trish? YOU use it on your profile hello. I don't know what YOU are talking about. Maybe YOU should send me a pm so I would know who and what the fu ck you are talking about.... Because hell at this point I don't know the whole story.....
Seriously? Why are you this excited? Did you misunderstand my tone of type? Please stop .. It's not that difficult to understand. I am a biotch on occasion, but I wasn't being to you and I'm sure you'll come to realize ... I don't deserve it from you as well.

So your name is Kimberly? Just because it says so on profile or you've it be known, means nothing to some out here and why should it? I don't know you from Adam and you are insinuating more than there is to this matter. I asked simple questions and gave simple opinions. Sorry you were so offended. I don't care to continue this public. Thanks

*gosh, don't know how to be politically correct with those so sensitive*
Not SLACK

United States

#288 Apr 17, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this...you are a pathological liar.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TIIM7VQ...
I am leaving Offbeat. I am requesting that all of the threads I created be pulled from this site... I will not stay here any longer... There isn't any reason to stay here where it's ok for one useless waste of air can harass and torment women.. Topix does nothing and it seems that everyone is just fine with his attacks on me and so many others.. Just because he isn't being vulgar doesn't mean he is not stalking or being abusive or harassing.. That is all he does... He contributes nothing to any thread. Perhaps if more people cared enough to contact Topix something could be done but no one does because his actions only affect certain people.. So why get involved... Why care that he has hurt women here.. Why bother to take a minute to say this is wrong and should be stopped... No one cares...So I am through...
Sup, Dude?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#289 Apr 17, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
Be sure to log on Topix tomorrow folks, when we bring Slippery Sly right here on this thread.
Plus we will have a surprise guest who claims to have a real bone to pick with him!
Stay tuned!
That was rude. Thanks for your contribution. My only intent in this discussion was to point out how rude it is to throw others names out here.

Now YOU're curious about cyber sluts and making insinuations and now teaze us with another angle to this story. I've nothing against the NAME that was mentioned unnecessarily and without provocation. I won't form an opinion from "hear say and gossip" and rumours (only some are privy to), but TT, by all means carry on. I have nothing further to add to this outside ... I said I DIDN'T, nor do I have a crush on that fine poster who's been little more than kind, informative and entertaining. Geesh!
Must Be A Record

United States

#290 Apr 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Why are you this excited? Did you misunderstand my tone of type? Please stop .. It's not that difficult to understand. I am a biotch on occasion, but I wasn't being to you and I'm sure you'll come to realize ... I don't deserve it from you as well.
So your name is Kimberly? Just because it says so on profile or you've it be known, means nothing to some out here and why should it? I don't know you from Adam and you are insinuating more than there is to this matter. I asked simple questions and gave simple opinions. Sorry you were so offended. I don't care to continue this public. Thanks
You haven't got canned yet? I thought TM 8 told you to quit fighting with everyone, Sybil?

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#291 Apr 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? Why are you this excited? Did you misunderstand my tone of type? Please stop .. It's not that difficult to understand. I am a biotch on occasion, but I wasn't being to you and I'm sure you'll come to realize ... I don't deserve it from you as well.

Back peddling fast . Omg you insulted her , the do it again . Are you going to play nice than come back and biotch slap another poster ?

Level 5

Location hidden

#292 Apr 17, 2013
Can i be one of those CRAZIES!!!????LOL:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#293 Apr 17, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't misunderstand those jugits. You've seen what I go through and I've NOT seen what you go through, outside the few times you speak about someone following you with their negative jugits. PEACE & OUT!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#294 Apr 17, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are..and
Utter obsession and desperation makes you look really stupid.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJ1HIDD ...
god how did I miss this Warmandfuzzy.
Okay I'm 45 recently without a partner, my harmones going crazy. So I met a guy that matched me . This might not be freaky but here's the story.
So we fecked everywhere , filming it, taking tons of pictures ( nasty as possible).
So one night he was a sleep. I saw a hard dick forming , cause I was awake. So I decided to jerk him off and take pictures of his raging hard on. The guy was not waking up, he wakes up to a door opening. I'm flaying jerk off photos , then I decide to suck on his cock taking photos. Still he is dead to the world. Now I'm jacking and sucking balls , taking photos. Still dead. The guy was hard as a rock. Then I decide to sit and insert, camera ready to go. That idiot was so hard and never woke up.
The next morning he told me he heard the click of my camera. I laughed and told him what I did. Without those photos he would have never believed me. He could not believe he slept thru that..... Neither could I.
I have always admired Beth for her wonderful story telling...

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295 Apr 17, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
Stay tuned!
Please leave his name out of things...... Thank YOU... And NO I am NO SLUT. Really don't think YOU should call others that either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 1 min Hoosier Hillbilly 362
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Alvaro 28,953
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 min Alvaro 15,747
Let's Play Songs With Four Words,... (Jul '15) 8 min Alvaro 159
Veterans and Trump 11 min forwhatitsworth 19
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 23 min Alvaro 64
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 24 min Alvaro 37,310
halloween 2017 4 hr Emerald 22
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Roger 224,461
More from around the web