Holiday hell: mosquito bites made my breast rot

There are 20 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Holiday hell: mosquito bites made my breast rot. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

Tiny insect bites on a A foreign holiday left a A woman with a flesh-eating bug that made her breast ROT.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Jun 30, 2013
huuuuuuuuuum I have heard of crabs making a crotch rotten but this
deep

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Barish ma G.F ka sath sex ka maza ....!!

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#3 Jun 30, 2013
deep wrote:
Barish ma G.F ka sath sex ka maza ....!!
REPORTED!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4 Jun 30, 2013
deep wrote:
Barish ma G.F ka sath sex ka maza ....!!
reported

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#5 Jun 30, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
reported
Does this crown make My ear look big?

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Does this crown make My ear look big?
The crown looks very nice on you. Maybe I can borrow it next weekend for a party.

The gal should have used alot of insect repellant.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Well, I've no idea what is being said, or what is being reported. But doubt is worse than relating a horrid story like this to crabs, huh?

Folk need to stop traveling to places like Egypt.
http://jordantimes.com/new-mers-virus-spreads...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

And now this.

Think humans are in for more than they want to bargain for.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#8 Jun 30, 2013
perhaps one should read and get an idea of what is being reported or said .....

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9 Jun 30, 2013
This one read it all and is still shuddering.

Is awful. I stay away from the waters out there.
Nothing good comes of them.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#10 Jun 30, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
This one read it all and is still shuddering.
Is awful. I stay away from the waters out there.
Nothing good comes of them.
ok ok the reported has been an inside joke here for ages

I have heard the expression : "ROSY ROTTEN CROTCH"
the joke to me , yes me was crabs/crotch hasn't a damn thing to do with Misq/Tits

open forum you could simply skip over some post.... trust me I do a lot especially LIM

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#11 Jun 30, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ok ok the reported has been an inside joke here for ages
I have heard the expression : "ROSY ROTTEN CROTCH"
the joke to me , yes me was crabs/crotch hasn't a damn thing to do with Misq/Tits
open forum you could simply skip over some post.... trust me I do a lot especially LIM
You know me. I come, but I don't involved. Loner stuff and all.

My favorite, I saw written on a bathroom wall. Goes like this:

"No sense standing on toilet seat,
Carter's crabs jump ten feet!"

Tallyho...I could do that, but getting your goat is fun once in awhile.

Say...I hear you are having surgery? Yes or no? You know Topix. If can be, is said.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#12 Jun 30, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
You know me. I come, but I don't involved. Loner stuff and all.
My favorite, I saw written on a bathroom wall. Goes like this:
"No sense standing on toilet seat,
Carter's crabs jump ten feet!"
Tallyho...I could do that, but getting your goat is fun once in awhile.
Say...I hear you are having surgery? Yes or no? You know Topix. If can be, is said.
had it kinda brutal ... hate to say, was awake for about an hour , guessing the knock out cause a problem with the heart ... because the shock [paddles] brought me out of my sleep .. feel good now but cosmetically my whole left arm to elbow/chest/belly button to heart is all black / deep black
just starting to break up and look like a black/blue

DOC' tomorrow for post ops

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13 Jun 30, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
had it kinda brutal ... hate to say, was awake for about an hour , guessing the knock out cause a problem with the heart ... because the shock [paddles] brought me out of my sleep .. feel good now but cosmetically my whole left arm to elbow/chest/belly button to heart is all black / deep black
just starting to break up and look like a black/blue
DOC' tomorrow for post ops
Man, that all sounds wicked. Hang in there. Bright side, in a week or so, you will shades of green to yellow. Take it easy. Been trying to behave myself. But hell, was cut out this way. My bad!

Did you dream while you slept? Or anything?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#14 Jun 30, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that all sounds wicked. Hang in there. Bright side, in a week or so, you will shades of green to yellow. Take it easy. Been trying to behave myself. But hell, was cut out this way. My bad!
Did you dream while you slept? Or anything?
can't really answer that because I felt this tremendous pressure..and white arcing with crackling sounds and bam

doc said to my question : "why are you hurting me"
heard doc say your heart was acting funny

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Jun 30, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
The crown looks very nice on you. Maybe I can borrow it next weekend for a party.
The gal should have used alot of insect repellant.
Guys, for those of you who are interested, in a brief research I did, I found out that oil of catnip is 10 timesmore effective in repelling mosquitos. I have been trying to find it here where I live, but the natural food stores don't have it.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 30, 2013
PS I left out some of the information. It is 10 times more effective than deet in repelling mosquitos.

“And That's The Way It Went”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

The Int'l Space Station.

#17 Jun 30, 2013
It had already spoiled before she even got there.
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 30, 2013
Lucky it wasn't a flush eating bacteria... transmitted while sitting down on the crapper in certain public restrooms.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#19 Jun 30, 2013
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
PS I left out some of the information. It is 10 times more effective than deet in repelling mosquitos.
Here, read this: http://www.miskeptics.org/2011/06/does-catnip...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#20 Jun 30, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
can't really answer that because I felt this tremendous pressure..and white arcing with crackling sounds and bam
doc said to my question : "why are you hurting me"
heard doc say your heart was acting funny
Let me know if something flashes in your memory. Can happen after a time.

Good to hear your heart stopped doing comedy, and you are on the mend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things that make life eaiser... 2 min MrsCharming2u 301
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Ricky F 40,319
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Chimney1 162,096
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 6 min generalissimo 8,415
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min We Are Almost There 28,636
How Long Before Sam Pretends to be a Mod 8 min Justin A l i a s -_- 4
News Study: Beards are filled with poop and 'as dirt... 14 min Trolling By Proxy 36
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 46 min Jennifer Renee 10,960
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Mechanic 237
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr MrsCharming2u 161,899
More from around the web