tell me one word to describe yourself

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15283 Jul 27, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be so awful. Speaking of hepatitis, did you hear about this? http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2013/07/turkish...
Heard it on the news last night. I would love to say how many pomegranates I eat in the fall. So does my daughter. Now I have to concern myself over this crap.
Am really mad at my government for letting poison food items into my country.
I bloody well could be yellow...ya know?
My one word:
Angry
Oh my gosh! I didn't notice this post earlier.......I at least drink Pomegranate juice almost everyday! So does my child!

I fear for the people out there who have lowered immune systems.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15284 Jul 27, 2013
Sweet

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15285 Jul 27, 2013
Encouraged

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15286 Jul 27, 2013
Sleeeepy...zzzzzz...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#15287 Jul 28, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh! I didn't notice this post earlier.......I at least drink Pomegranate juice almost everyday! So does my child!
I fear for the people out there who have lowered immune systems.
Yep! I just drank a jug of the stuff last week my own self. This is the second time this has happened to me. Last time, I hate half a jar of peanut butter over a period of time. Only to find out the jar was on the list of recall. I have not touched peanut butter since.

I really hope the government gets a grip on foods.

Sorry to frighten you about/for your child. I felt this information needed to get out here so everyone is aware.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15289 Jul 28, 2013
*Blessed*

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Pocket full of wry

#15290 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep! I just drank a jug of the stuff last week my own self. This is the second time this has happened to me. Last time, I hate half a jar of peanut butter over a period of time. Only to find out the jar was on the list of recall. I have not touched peanut butter since.
Sorry to frighten you about/for your child. I felt this information needed to get out here so everyone is aware.
Pomegranate bushes are easy to grow.(They are like weeds around here.) With a couple of seeds and patience you could probably grow a couple in a year or so on your porch or patio.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Pocket full of wry

#15291 Jul 28, 2013
Resourceful ;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15293 Jul 28, 2013
ROCKIN'...to Steely Dan...;)
Thats what happens

United States

#15294 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
When people vote to empower the government rather than voting to empower the people. The more "they" try to do "for" us, the worse it gets, no?

Can't handle food, so let's move on to retirement. Can't handle retirement, so let's move on to health care. When does the nightmare end?????

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15295 Jul 28, 2013
Thats what happens wrote:
<quoted text>When people vote to empower the government rather than voting to empower the people. The more "they" try to do "for" us, the worse it gets, no?
Can't handle food, so let's move on to retirement. Can't handle retirement, so let's move on to health care. When does the nightmare end?????
WHEN ya FLICK on the Light..and FEEL SAFE AGAIN!!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#15297 Jul 29, 2013
Thats what happens wrote:
<quoted text>When people vote to empower the government rather than voting to empower the people. The more "they" try to do "for" us, the worse it gets, no?
Got me. All I know is ..when they come for me..I really hope they don't taser me..I hate getting shocked.

So far though, they seem on a pretty good roll. No smoking, No pop, No retirement, No No No.

Pay taxes, mouth shut, and be happy!

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15298 Jul 29, 2013
Lovely

Level 6

Location hidden

#15300 Jul 29, 2013
Trustworthy

Level 7

Location hidden

#15301 Jul 29, 2013
Interesting!!!!!
NotYourKid

United States

#15302 Jul 29, 2013
cockroach

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15304 Aug 1, 2013
Sleeeeepy... NIGHT ROCKERS... Got a Tummy Ache..:(

Wayyyyyy toooo many Coke Floats!!!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15305 Aug 2, 2013
Was going to say: silerious as in a combo word of silly and serious because I can flick between both in moments... but checked it and it's already a word meaning >Random outburst from inebriated people on drugs and/or alcohol in an attempt to sound smart or serious< now that's not it, so I'll try 'serilly', which is a place in France, but.. oh well
what's the world coming to when even made up words are already taken ;)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#15306 Aug 2, 2013
Tired

Level 6

Location hidden

#15307 Aug 2, 2013
Sweetheart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 7 min CJ Rocker 8,036
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 9 min CJ Rocker 7,617
A to Z songs by title or group! 14 min Sublime1 1,613
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 26 min Goku---Black 8,801
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min Alex Nicole 150,019
News Butler brings President Trump Coke with push of... 31 min Lawrence Wolf 10
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... 31 min Pat Robertson s F... 21
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Sharlene45 215,615
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 1 hr Sweet the Revenge 38
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mantle Piece 74,474
More from around the web