tell me one word to describe yourself

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#14340 Apr 2, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I have tried for EIGHT yrs. Nothing .I even sent cards , they are return to sender, letters , nothing, phone calls nothing.THEY LIVE ONE MILE FROM ME . MY SON had me put in jail for me feeding my grandson, HE Came to my house , CPS said I was helping him skip School. 16hrs in jail, I HAVE TRIED...
Sorry. Just trying to think positive. That's just me. Take me or leave me. I'm happy when I'm happy and I'm not when I'm not. I'm like the chalk on the board...very obvious.

Since: Nov 12

Dunbar, WV

#14341 Apr 2, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. Just trying to think positive. That's just me. Take me or leave me. I'm happy when I'm happy and I'm not when I'm not. I'm like the chalk on the board...very obvious.
No , your speacial , too..You have a Heart , body, and soul.. WE Humans try to be Happy but how many are?..My door is open , has been from day one and will remain open to my family..I would never turn them away, I am and always be a MOTHER, Grandmother, and Love my X, I will never remarry.. But I can hold my head up high and say I LOVE YOU ALL..

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14342 Apr 2, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I MISS my Love and family , they wont talk to me.......
How come they won't talk to you? If I may ask.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#14343 Apr 2, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>No , your speacial , too..You have a Heart , body, and soul.. WE Humans try to be Happy but how many are?..My door is open , has been from day one and will remain open to my family..I would never turn them away, I am and always be a MOTHER, Grandmother, and Love my X, I will never remarry.. But I can hold my head up high and say I LOVE YOU ALL..
That makes me sad.:( I hope things get better for you.

Dunbar, WV

#14344 Apr 2, 2013
--The Master wrote:
<quoted text>How come they won't talk to you? If I may ask.
I left their DAD AND them. I have known him since 1964.Had a daughter in 1970 a son 1974. The verbal abuse just couldnt talk to NO ONE without being called a HOE....Couldnt go to friends house , couldnt work, stayed at home 24x7. He worked , made good money....Never had time for Me...It got rough, me being handicap just couldnt take it no more, so I left...When I left my parents lived next door , my daughter had new willmade , she walked away with everything.....not right.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14345 Apr 2, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I left their DAD AND them. I have known him since 1964.Had a daughter in 1970 a son 1974. The verbal abuse just couldnt talk to NO ONE without being called a HOE....Couldnt go to friends house , couldnt work, stayed at home 24x7. He worked , made good money....Never had time for Me...It got rough, me being handicap just couldnt take it no more, so I left...When I left my parents lived next door , my daughter had new willmade , she walked away with everything.....not right.
GET O-V-E-R IT, Chick...MAKE YOUR OWN WAY...IN LIFE!!..Don't worry about material crap!!..LOVE your family!!... SHEESH!!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14346 Apr 2, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I left their DAD AND them. I have known him since 1964.Had a daughter in 1970 a son 1974. The verbal abuse just couldnt talk to NO ONE without being called a HOE....Couldnt go to friends house , couldnt work, stayed at home 24x7. He worked , made good money....Never had time for Me...It got rough, me being handicap just couldnt take it no more, so I left...When I left my parents lived next door , my daughter had new willmade , she walked away with everything.....not right.
I'm very sorry to hear that. Wasn't trying to be nosy, was just having a hard time trying to understand why a whole family would not want to talk to someone. I hope things are going well.

Dunbar, WV

#14347 Apr 2, 2013
--The Master wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very sorry to hear that. Wasn't trying to be nosy, was just having a hard time trying to understand why a whole family would not want to talk to someone. I hope things are going well.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

Dunbar, WV

#14348 Apr 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> GET O-V-E-R IT, Chick...MAKE YOUR OWN WAY...IN LIFE!!..Don't worry about material crap!!..LOVE your family!!... SHEESH!!
LOVE CANT be bought...I have material CRAP....MONEY cant buy LOVE........They can have the CRAP, but wont be HAPPY..........LOVE cant be BOUGHT..........GREED ..........

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14349 Apr 2, 2013
ROCKIN'..Loooooving this Nightclub!!!
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#14350 Apr 2, 2013
--The Master wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very sorry to hear that. Wasn't trying to be nosy, was just having a hard time trying to understand why a whole family would not want to talk to someone. I hope things are going well.
I dont want mine talking to me...then I dont have to feel obligated to talk back.

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#14351 Apr 2, 2013
Blue

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#14352 Apr 2, 2013
"Intune"

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#14353 Apr 3, 2013
Frazzled
>..<

Huntington, WV

#14354 Apr 3, 2013
Wheezy

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#14355 Apr 3, 2013
Remorseful.

Dunbar, WV

#14356 Apr 3, 2013
[QUOTE who=">..<"]Whe ezy[/QUOTE]My NICK NAME, lol( fun )
>..< wheezy

Huntington, WV

#14357 Apr 3, 2013
Iol wheezy it is then

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#14358 Apr 3, 2013
Pensive

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14359 Apr 3, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I have tried for EIGHT yrs. Nothing .I even sent cards , they are return to sender, letters , nothing, phone calls nothing.THEY LIVE ONE MILE FROM ME . MY SON had me put in jail for me feeding my grandson, HE Came to my house , CPS said I was helping him skip School. 16hrs in jail, I HAVE TRIED...
We are similar in ways.My family lives I mile from me.But I have to say I'm better off without them..They are users and abusers.Liars and theives.People who knows me and them has told me to not let anyone know we are kin.But many knows but says I'm not like them and I'm NOT.

My one one word:

Myself (~:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min syamsu 195,310
News Astronomers: Alien Civilizations Almost Certain... 25 min Spotted Girl 12
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 34 min beatlesintheblog 144,077
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Princess Hey 189,184
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 47 min Princess Hey 12,302
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 50 min Spotted Girl 6,100
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 58 min SweLL GirL 8,066
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 55,669
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 34
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 8 hr TheJerseyDevil 5,307