Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ogulliver ...... Congratulation ! I'm so happy for you . How much did he weigh and when was he born ? Awwwww that's wonderful !
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

ogulliver wrote:
Absolutely Estatic,ok thats two,but wtf,It's a BOY
Congrats!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Laura Beth! Now you know I how I felt a while back when they kept talking about burgers... LOL

QC , I was supposed make stuffed green peppers tonight. Pick up some ground beef . Now you just gave me another option for that ground beef . Burgers sound delicious .
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
Laura Beth! Now you know I how I felt a while back when they kept talking about burgers... LOL
QC , I was supposed make stuffed green peppers tonight. Pick up some ground beef . Now you just gave me another option for that ground beef . Burgers sound delicious .
How do you make yours? The peppers, how funny I use green to but seems like some people prefer red.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

How do you make yours? The peppers, how funny I use green to but seems like some people prefer red.

We do both red and green .

Ground meat with garlic, hot sauce, chunky tomatoe , onions sautéed . Mixed in rice , some tomatoe sauce . Put it all together. Layer ground meat mixture with alternating cheese. Repeat 3 times add tomatoe sauce (spiced up) on top cook in oven at 350 for 40 minutes .

How do you do yours ?
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
We do both red and green .
Ground meat with garlic, hot sauce, chunky tomatoe , onions sautéed . Mixed in rice , some tomatoe sauce . Put it all together. Layer ground meat mixture with alternating cheese. Repeat 3 times add tomatoe sauce (spiced up) on top cook in oven at 350 for 40 minutes .
How do you do yours ?
wow... cheese, I'd never have thought of that..

Ground meat with minced garlic, onions, sea salt, pepper, bay leaf (takes the blood smell away when it's cooking else I'd puke and never eat it), cumin, brown it. Once cooked allow it to cool and mix with cooked rice (prepared with onions, sea salt, olive oil). Stuff into hulled green peppers, arrange into a deep pot and fill with a half mixture of water, tomatoe sauce (that goya brand with green peppers prepared), and beef stock, pour into the peppers and close. Any left over meat and sauce goes around the peppers to almost cover them. Put their lids on and time once it begins to boil. Cover pot. Lower to simmer for 30 minutes.

Never thought of cheese. Curious, which did you use?

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

honest

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

REAL
:)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

concrete

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

QuiteCrazy wrote :

Ground meat with minced garlic, onions, sea salt, pepper, bay leaf (takes the blood smell away when it's cooking else I'd puke and never eat it), cumin, brown it. Once cooked allow it to cool and mix with cooked rice (prepared with onions, sea salt, olive oil). Stuff into hulled green peppers, arrange into a deep pot and fill with a half mixture of water, tomatoe sauce (that goya brand with green peppers prepared), and beef stock, pour into the peppers and close. Any left over meat and sauce goes around the peppers to almost cover them. Put their lids on and time once it begins to boil. Cover pot. Lower to simmer for 30 minutes.

Never thought of cheese. Curious, which did you use?

Beth writes : Yours sounds way better than mine . I made the above last night and pulled the peppers out of the bag. Turns out 3 were spoiled and 1 fine. We ended up eating burgers . Lol . Ummm the cheese ? Shredded mixed cheese , but any cheese is good .

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Fun

“get u sum”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

erect

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

flacid

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

entertained

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

ME!!!

“get u sum”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

hard

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Dehydrated

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

indecisive

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Ripe

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Trustworthy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••