Obama is "Irrelevant" as president

Obama is "Irrelevant" as president

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 9, 2014
People need to stop talking bad about this President, because it doesn't do any good when you do, other than give you ulcers and gas!

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#3 Aug 9, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
People need to stop talking bad about this President, because it doesn't do any good when you do, other than give you ulcers and gas!
Can't seem to find even one tiny good thing to say about the bumbling fool or his minions.......

“Fairyland”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#4 Aug 9, 2014
Well, he is 'putting his money where his mouth is'
as the saying goes.

Helping ALL the displaced people who had to flee to the
So jab mountain in Iraq, for their lives,
Dying of heat ..hunger and thirst...
and frightening off the baddies!

USA are dropping food parcels by the dozen,
not a permanent solution..
but it helps.

WELL DONE AMERICA!!!!

“Fairyland”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#5 Aug 9, 2014
Correction>
SINJAB MOUNTAIN.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#6 Aug 9, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Well, he is 'putting his money where his mouth is'
as the saying goes.

Helping ALL the displaced people who had to flee to the
So jab mountain in Iraq, for their lives,
Dying of heat ..hunger and thirst...
and frightening off the baddies!

USA are dropping food parcels by the dozen,
not a permanent solution..
but it helps.

WELL DONE AMERICA!!!!
Where was he when the million plus Christians were being killed or displaced?????

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7 Aug 9, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Well, he is 'putting his money where his mouth is'
as the saying goes.
Helping ALL the displaced people who had to flee to the
So jab mountain in Iraq, for their lives,
Dying of heat ..hunger and thirst...
and frightening off the baddies!
USA are dropping food parcels by the dozen,
not a permanent solution..
but it helps.
WELL DONE AMERICA!!!!
50,000 people and how much have "WE" done?
Where's the tents, food, and water for that many?
Why 2 to 3 months ago didn't we do something to prevent this - we knew it was coming -
they predicted it - and "WE" did nothing ...
Ask our president where he stands - bet you don't get an answer and if you do it will be a lie!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#8 Aug 9, 2014
OK, it didn't post when clicked so I clicked again.
This is the only website I have that happen on ...
Could it be all the 'adds' haven't been screened yet?

“Fairyland”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#9 Aug 9, 2014
In reply to my friend HH
& 'Here Is One'

We can always be negative and ignore the positive.
and continue with the

' what might have been's'.... and ....'what ifs'

AT LEAST OBAMA + America are helping >> " NOW"
In the present..where it counts.

I don't see a rush to help from other countries!!!!!
Including my own > IRELAND!

Damn it,...

Give credit where it's due -
at least that.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#10 Aug 9, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
In reply to my friend HH
& 'Here Is One'

We can always be negative and ignore the positive.
and continue with the

' what might have been's'.... and ....'what ifs'

AT LEAST OBAMA + America are helping >> " NOW"
In the present..where it counts.

I don't see a rush to help from other countries!!!!!
Including my own > IRELAND!

Damn it,...

Give credit where it's due -
at least that.
Every other Country knows that there is nothing we will ever be able to do to stop this

Yes we can spend trillions of dollars and help a tiny few people as we have hungry children in the USA with no help for them

“Fairyland”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#11 Aug 9, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other Country knows that there is nothing we will ever be able to do to stop this
Yes we can spend trillions of dollars and help a tiny few people as we have hungry children in the USA with no help for them
Well, that is a fair point you make.
Ours .. over here.. is a very small country by comparison and sometimes.. for that reason we
fail to see what you have just said.
Yet still...
WE all should at least TRY to help out in emergency situations...
In so far as we can.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#12 Aug 9, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that is a fair point you make.
Ours .. over here.. is a very small country by comparison and sometimes.. for that reason we
fail to see what you have just said.
Yet still...
WE all should at least TRY to help out in emergency situations...
In so far as we can.
I agree
But as long as children are going hungry in the USA and not going to school then we need to focus on them first

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#13 Aug 9, 2014
as useless as teats on Michelle

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 9, 2014
There's no reason to keep talking about this poor man over and over again, it doesn't do any good.....He has two more years in office!

“Circa 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

lightly salted

#15 Aug 9, 2014
justaguess wrote:
as useless as teats on Michelle
...as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker...

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#16 Aug 9, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
There's no reason to keep talking about this poor man over and over again, it doesn't do any good.....He has two more years in office!
If he is lucky.......

Give Biden a shot.........Heck give Charles Manson a shot.... He won't do any worse?

“Fairyland”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#17 Aug 10, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Well, he is 'putting his money where his mouth is'
as the saying goes.
Helping ALL the displaced people who had to flee to the
So jab mountain in Iraq, for their lives,
Dying of heat ..hunger and thirst...
and frightening off the baddies!
USA are dropping food parcels by the dozen,
not a permanent solution..
but it helps.
WELL DONE AMERICA!!!!
GREAT BRITAIN now too,
have started giving AID to the many, unfortunate
displaced people on that mountain.

WELL DONE GB!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 10, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is lucky.......
Give Biden a shot.........Heck give Charles Manson a shot.... He won't do any worse?
Who are some that could be running????

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#19 Aug 10, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>Who are some that could be running????
It does not matter.

Hitler would be better....

I would like to see a business man like Donald Trump.
Rand Paul would also do a good job
Dr. Steve Perry would be my choice for VIP but he would never do that as he is far to busy trying to educate the poor.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20 Aug 10, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter.
Hitler would be better....
I would like to see a business man like Donald Trump.
Rand Paul would also do a good job
Dr. Steve Perry would be my choice for VIP but he would never do that as he is far to busy trying to educate the poor.
Oh my dern, Donald Trump???? Grow up, there's no room for Donald Trump....Maybe I'll run then!
Spirit for President!
Oh Sherry

Pantai, Malaysia

#21 Aug 10, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter.
Hitler would be better....
I would like to see a business man like Donald Trump.
Rand Paul would also do a good job
Dr. Steve Perry would be my choice for VIP but he would never do that as he is far to busy trying to educate the poor.
"VIP", huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 min Cyan in CA 9,167
Answer a question with a question 1 min Mechanic 485
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 1 min Cyan in CA 211
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 1 min beatlesinafog 6,111
TWO WORDS "starting with similar letters" 1 min andet1987 13
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 min andet1987 29,337
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 min beatlesinafog 28,491
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 min Jennifer Renee 12,770
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Lumatrix 167,334
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 37 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,367
More from around the web