Obama Themed Poetry

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Amy,the reason they don't swim well is because they have thick heavy bone laden sculls that sink well below the water line and lard laden bulbous rear ends. This type of body configuration is not conducive to effective swimming.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 20, 2013
There once was a guy named Barack
Who filled up our heads with his schlock
His website's went dumpers
saw poll's falling numbers
and left the whole country in hock.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Mia wrote:
Amy,the reason they don't swim well is because they have thick heavy bone laden sculls that sink well below the water line and lard laden bulbous rear ends. This type of body configuration is not conducive to effective swimming.
^^^^^^^^^^
Doesn't really rhyme

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2013
When Obama was running his campaign to become our president
the word he used all too often was change
He said if we voted him in and he was to reign
he would do his best to change all that needed to be rearranged

Apparently many thought he had some positive things to say
But they didn't appear to think 'they' needed to change in any way

Now here we are ... we don't care what he's done that benefited our country or world
We don't see anything positive at all and once again another president ... dang what rhymes with world?

Just what exactly would you do to make a positive change?

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2013
ShQQt, I added (to become our president) and it threw off the rhyme and I know I used a 'd' and it didn't rhyme with change.

But I'll ask YOU again in a different way,... what are you doing to make a positive change?

Muck the rhymes - he had the biggest mess we'd seen in many moons, he's made some blunders, but who didn't. I don't like hearing about the race card, but does it really NOT apply in this case.

Who do you want for our next President?
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#7 Nov 21, 2013
Who do you want for our next President?

How about, who don't you want for our next president?

No Muslums

No Hollywood idiots

No Coons

No Mordvinians

No Professional foobah player with an I.Q. of 2

No Professional baskehbah player who has a f***ing gold tooth in front and wears a saphire nose pin

No one who's wife started out in life as a Chicago hook

And ofcourse, No pinko like Juan Williams
Ina

Pulaski, WI

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Obama's credibility dropped another 4 points today. This of course pales in comparison to Hairy Reid who dropped 57.
Ina

Pulaski, WI

#9 Nov 21, 2013
Coons are going off the deep end, slugging 80 year old grammas. I believe they are sub-human and there dna is overloaded with animal like Ape and Baboon genes.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#10 Nov 22, 2013
Limerick style?

Barack was elected.
The Reds all rejected
Anything and everything asked.
Congress sadly failed in their task
All of us affected.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#11 Nov 22, 2013
Republicans or Democrats, what does it matter?
Let's just throw them all into the mix and blend up the nasty batter.

History will repeat itself, this we all know.
What ever did happen to that average Joe?

I'm an average voter and no how it feels to be powerless,
There is no winning and politics causes many nothing more than headaches and stress.

Obama has quite some time left, or does he?
I'm ready for the next president to be addressed as she.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Know, not no
Don't you know

There is no satisfying everyone
Hasn't been one president yet and if there was he well felled by a gun.

RIP JFK

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#13 Nov 22, 2013
Mia wrote:
Who do you want for our next President?
How about, who don't you want for our next president?
No Muslums
No Hollywood idiots
No Coons
No Mordvinians
No Professional foobah player with an I.Q. of 2
No Professional baskehbah player who has a f***ing gold tooth in front and wears a saphire nose pin
No one who's wife started out in life as a Chicago hook
And ofcourse, No pinko like Juan Williams
Please be quiet! You aren't the only Mia out here that posts gray and we wouldn't want to mistake her for a fool (foobah) gamer such as you. Folks like you are a serious problem and add to the problem of the 'big picture'.

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#14 Nov 22, 2013
...clinton lied....no one died....
....dubya lied....thousands died.....
...obama lied....healthcare died.....

(saw this on a bumper sticker)

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 22, 2013
Weebles wobble
but they don't fall down

Sebil's webbie wobbles
and won't stay up

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#16 Nov 22, 2013
There once was a man named Barack
Who put America's future in hock
He said with a grin
as he did it again
Don't look at me like you're in shock

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#17 Nov 22, 2013
There once was a prez who claimed
to know nothing at all but his name
When questioned 'bout this
and questioned 'bout that
He said "hey how 'bout that basketball game?"

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#18 Nov 22, 2013
There once was a place called Benghazi
When attacked, Obama saw Zs
He went off to slumber
As up came their numbers
Those folks from our embassies

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#20 Nov 23, 2013
As the cronies fly
On a cold and gray chicago morn
An organizer named Nobama is born
In the ghetto
And his mama cries
Cause if there's one thing that we don't
need
Its another hungry political mouth to feed
In the ghetto

People, don't you understand
He's giving us a helping hand
he'll grow to be an angry POTUS some day
Take a look at you and me,
he's thinking we're too blind to see,
we should simply turn our heads
And look the other way

Well the world turns
And a hungry little boy with a fly on his
nose
Plays with an ACORN as the cold wind blows
In the ghetto

And his hunger burns
So he starts to pee the sheets at night
as he dreams how to steal
like a good parasite
In the ghetto

Then one night in desperation
the young man breaks away
He bans the gun, buys back cars,
runs again, drains the reservoir
And his mama cries

As a crowd gathers round the posturing jerk
selling out each other cause the site don't
work
In the ghetto

As a country dies,
On a cold and gray chicago mornin,
the deed is complete, the sheep are shorn
we're a ghetto

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#21 Nov 23, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
There once was a place called Benghazi
When attacked, Obama saw Zs
He went off to slumber
As up came their numbers
Those folks from our embassies
You made some pretty good tries there. But keep a check the syllable count...

That was the best attempt at humor I've seen from the conservative side in a long, long time.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#22 Nov 23, 2013
justaguess wrote:
As the cronies fly
On a cold and gray chicago morn
An organizer named Nobama is born
In the ghetto
And his mama cries
Cause if there's one thing that we don't
need
Its another hungry political mouth to feed
In the ghetto
People, don't you understand
He's giving us a helping hand
he'll grow to be an angry POTUS some day
Take a look at you and me,
he's thinking we're too blind to see,
we should simply turn our heads
And look the other way
Well the world turns
And a hungry little boy with a fly on his
nose
Plays with an ACORN as the cold wind blows
In the ghetto
And his hunger burns
So he starts to pee the sheets at night
as he dreams how to steal
like a good parasite
In the ghetto
Then one night in desperation
the young man breaks away
He bans the gun, buys back cars,
runs again, drains the reservoir
And his mama cries
As a crowd gathers round the posturing jerk
selling out each other cause the site don't
work
In the ghetto
As a country dies,
On a cold and gray chicago mornin,
the deed is complete, the sheep are shorn
we're a ghetto
Nice!

I read that as if Elvis was singing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 4 min Spirit67_ 9,231
Is it possible to....... 5 min andet1987 558
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 5 min beatlesinafog 1,582
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 6 min Judy 123 1,082
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Aura Mytha 132,570
A New Alphabet Game (Mar '09) 9 min Wolftracks 4,121
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min Judy 123 2,949
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 25 min Wolftracks 130
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min quetzalcoatl 152,471
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 45 min Sublime1 274
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sarah 25,671
More from around the web