a thread to vent about anything

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#230 Sep 19, 2012
Murray eats everything! Had someone put traps out.. Murray so smart. I detest Murray.
Now all summer gone by, I love Murray. I seem him every morning by the barn. But my hub wants to shoot him and I do not want Murray dead. We're living in PA, groundhog day here??? and he wants to shoot and stuff Murray. It's not going to happen. I love Murray!

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#231 Sep 19, 2012
I wish everyone would just kiss my azz! Just kidding.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#232 Sep 19, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
I wish everyone would just kiss my azz! Just kidding.
LOL not your NOT! LMAO
Hoosier Hillbilly

Fort Wayne, IN

#233 Sep 19, 2012
Bend over...
but I like to bite!
OH! and I need a hand grip*

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

How ya doin? N.C.

#234 Sep 19, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Bend over...
but I like to bite!
OH! and I need a hand grip*
Kiss not bite.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

How ya doin? N.C.

#235 Sep 19, 2012
But seriosly,I wish everyone except people on here would kiss my azz!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#237 Sep 19, 2012
KIMberly504 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Honeymylove hugs to you....
Hey Kim.How you doing?
Hugs back.
Illusionallover7

Easton, PA

#238 Dec 6, 2013
john b wrote:
Do you have anything you just want to get off your chest or vent about?
My husband hid my bank card between his legs in the car after a trip to the bank, he nade me think i never handed it to him. As uf im senial, so he can buy booze. He started screaming and slapping the dash calling me a fucking bitch for accusing him and swearing to God he didnt know it was there, i must have either dropped it or planted it on him.:/. Unless his dick has gone numb in the last 3 days that he couldn't feel the card being planted it dropped, or his nuts grew arms hands and finger's and started a career of crime he is full of shit!!!! His apology for his behavior but not the theft was offered as he is "innocent" was not impressive, sincere sounding or heart felt. As usual it was a mono toned forced apology only offered to diffuse my temper sooth my feelings and end the fight! Then he actually invaded my personal space by trying to force me to hold his hand as if all is forgiven and forgotten. I right about now would fully love to see some one kick his ass, for 7 years of mistreatment of me and our family!
Illusionallover7

Easton, PA

#239 Dec 6, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
I hate it when I buy fruit like fresh peaches and they are rotten in 2 days, max. I bought some of those green baggie's but they aren't sufficient for all veggies and fruits. I buy from the store but also from the Farmers Market. I grow my own oranges,lemons, carrots and tomatoes and they last just fine so what's the deal?
Me too! I cant enjoy strawberries any more!
Illusionallover7

Easton, PA

#240 Dec 6, 2013
john b wrote:
I am tired of people who live off welfare when they know damn well there are jobs!
All people on welfare have jobs, or are physically or mentally handicapped. Nothing in life is free, welfare's a leg up for though's who qualify and need it.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#241 Jan 2, 2014
Wow! The price of alien tentacle lotion is sky high now!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#242 Jan 3, 2014
I could just let a big WHINE :) but naaah

I will admit I do get a little SICK of being sick tired though.
The irony of ME becoming MY own worst enemy is so funny ,when I think that way the laugh straightens me back out.:)
A NEW yr. looks to be a good,if only the same as the last.
The brutality I showed myself last yr. sure shows itself in print.but just a few more "bumps" in the road.
Raising, being roommates with a teenager is starting to be a little less fun :) My teaching increased,BUT her doing decreased :) BUT I never lose sight ,she is a good kid & knows nothing of in comparison to what I was doing at her age.
My mind IS getting very restless though,& really need some serious projects to take up some of my imagination & deeper thoughts.
Making IT happen & maintaining a smile will still be my goal.
SHEW thanks I feel better. Hope all is well in people worlds for a new yr. Peace. Rick

Level 9

Location hidden

#243 Jul 24, 2014
Do we really want to vent here just to get some to say something negative about it?....Sometimes this may be the only place a person can vent..get support from other posters.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#244 Jul 24, 2014
What are we venting about ?
mary

Reading, PA

#245 Jul 24, 2014
yeah, but what's the point. lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#246 Jul 24, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
What are we venting about ?
Whatever you want to...

Level 9

Location hidden

#247 Jul 24, 2014
mary wrote:
yeah, but what's the point. lol
Get it off your chest...
mary

Reading, PA

#248 Jul 24, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Get it off your chest...
it's off, thanks anyway for the ear, but i don't dwell too long as life is too short.

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#249 Jul 27, 2014
Had it with the nasty spirit 67 or 69 or buck/ Donald such a bad rotten apple lies lies

Level 9

Location hidden

#250 Jul 27, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
Had it with the nasty spirit 67 or 69 or buck/ Donald such a bad rotten apple lies lies
Forget about her/them...Go on your merry way..You will be glad you did...Just like I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 76,011
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 52 min Lemmy is God II 47,018
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Bar Fly_ok 22,873
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 hr its me daisy 8,896
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 218,679
News Disneyland devotee visits park for 2,000 days i... 4 hr Latter Day Taints 1
News Conservative summer reading list at Alabama hig... 4 hr Latter Day Taints 3
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 9 hr quilterqueen 4,280
More from around the web