something a little different than the...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81 May 1, 2013
This seems like a nice group.
May I slip in?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#82 May 1, 2013
Mack Trucker wrote:
Good morning Angel, honeymylove, Cindy, Mid-West Girl, Grace,_Quintessence_, ms_sweeter, Hoosier, Jae, Princess Hey, and DondoDork!!! I hope you ALL are having a great day so far. It's been one of those "sleep very little" nights for me. I hate those kind of nights, but today, I am going to try and take a nap at some point and catch myself up. Anyway, just wanted to pop in for a few to check on everyone. ENJOY!!:)
Good Morning Mack..Please get some rest.Rest helps with the healing..You know you have friends here and praying for you..HAVE A BLESS Day!
Level 8

Since: Dec 12

H

#83 May 1, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Glad to see you.."MT"..hope you are feeling your best this fine day...My morning is great and even better when seeing a best friend..So here's to you bestest and you have a wonderful rest of the day and nap...God bless you..(hugs)
Hello Princess!!!

I am glad to see you as well. I am feeling a bit better. It is a beautiful day out around here. You are a very nice person and I am glad that you are a part of this thread that I started. We are always welcoming to anyone that wants to have good conversation. I have napped and I feel rested now, thank you. God Bless you as well. Enjoy the rest of the day!!:)
Level 8

H

#84 May 1, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
This seems like a nice group.
May I slip in?
Thank you "quilterqueen." I,(we), appreciate the complement. Yes, you can "slip in." We are glad to see you here. This is a place where we all get along and have great conversation. Thank you for joining us. Have a great day!!:)
Level 8

H

#85 May 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Mack..Please get some rest.Rest helps with the healing..You know you have friends here and praying for you..HAVE A BLESS Day!
Thank you for thinking of me. I have gotten some rest, and I am sure I will get some more before this day ends. You are absolutely right in saying "Rest helps with the healing." I appreciate the prayers from you ALL, they help me so much. You, too, have a Blessed Day!!:)

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#86 May 2, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, thank you..
Nice of you to inquire..
Trust your Dad is well these days..
Thank you for asking! Yes, he's doing really good since his latest accident. I'm leaving Monday for his house. He has some little projects that he needs some help with so I'll take care of that while I'm working from my Los Angeles office. I have to train a new girl and I'm hoping it doesn't take me more than two weeks this time.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#87 May 2, 2013
Mack,
I hadn't known you were I'll,
I inquired a few posts back,
Then I read your account,so sorry to hear it -
Sincerely hoping you are making a good recovery.
Take it easy and be good to YOU.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Location hidden

#88 May 2, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for asking! Yes, he's doing really good since his latest accident. I'm leaving Monday for his house. He has some little projects that he needs some help with so I'll take care of that while I'm working from my Los Angeles office. I have to train a new girl and I'm hoping it doesn't take me more than two weeks this time.
That's very handy you can attend to two
matters at the same time;

He'll be delighted to see you -,
You both seems very close
which is lovely.

Good luck with the training.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Christmas: The Birth of Jesus

#89 May 2, 2013
TY "MT" my day was good and my night gonna get better..:O) hope you are good..and taking care of yourself..Blessings ..

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Location hidden

#90 May 4, 2013
Hope you are doing better these days, Mack,
Give us an update when you can...

'With warm thoughts of you...'
Level 8

H

#91 May 4, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Mack,
I hadn't known you were I'll,
I inquired a few posts back,
Then I read your account,so sorry to hear it -
Sincerely hoping you are making a good recovery.
Take it easy and be good to YOU.
Thank you for your concern. That means a lot to me. I am slowing healing. It's going to be a longer process than I would have liked, but, it is what it is, right? I am taking it easy and being good to myself. I hope all is going well for you. You will have to catch me up soon. Take care and have a great day!!:)
Level 8

H

#92 May 4, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
TY "MT" my day was good and my night gonna get better..:O) hope you are good..and taking care of yourself..Blessings ..

Good afternoon Princess!!

I am glad things are going well for you. I am getting better slowly, but I will get there soon, hopefully. Blessing to you as well. Thank you!!:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#93 May 4, 2013
Good Afternoon Mack.Happy to know you are getting better.It's better to heal slowly and heal well than not heal at all..Take you time,get plenty of rest,do as doctors wants you to do and keep the Faith most of all...Keep us up dated on your healing..
Level 8

H

#94 May 5, 2013
Good morning everyone!!

I hope that you all are having a terrific day...It's nice outside, finally. We have been dealing with rain and cold temperatures the last two days. For those that had "Kentucky Derby" get-together(s) with friends and family, I hope you ALL had a great time!! ENJOY!!:)

Since: Nov 12

Daniels, WV

#95 May 5, 2013
Mack Trucker wrote:
Good morning everyone!!
I hope that you all are having a terrific day...It's nice outside, finally. We have been dealing with rain and cold temperatures the last two days. For those that had "Kentucky Derby" get-together(s) with friends and family, I hope you ALL had a great time!! ENJOY!!:)
LAST COUNT HAD ^! in my yard!!! Had 8 gas grills running and a Fire Pitt,, I keep saying NO MORE, WELL, Guess What , EVERY year , PARTY IS ON IN MY YARD!!!!HAHAHAHA

Since: Nov 12

Daniels, WV

#96 May 5, 2013
oops 61 in my yard!!!SORRY

Level 9

Location hidden

#97 May 5, 2013
Mack Trucker wrote:
Good morning everyone!!
Good Afternoon..We are having the rain and cool weather here now..Mack I know you wanted to share but I didn't need the cool weather..LOL....Have a good evening.
Level 8

H

#98 May 6, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Hope you are doing better these days, Mack,
Give us an update when you can...
'With warm thoughts of you...'
Thank you Grace...I am doing better. How are you doing these days? I hope well. I haven't heard a lot from you lately. I hope you have a great day!!:)
Level 8

H

#99 May 6, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon..We are having the rain and cool weather here now..Mack I know you wanted to share but I didn't need the cool weather..LOL....Have a good evening.
Good morning!!

Yesterday was nice here, just a bit cold, but not to bad. The two days prior to that was cold and wet. Oh, so now you are blaming me for the cold weather, huh? LOL!!! I did have a great evening and I hope you did too. Enjoy the day friend!!:)
Level 8

H

#100 May 6, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>LAST COUNT HAD ^! in my yard!!! Had 8 gas grills running and a Fire Pitt,, I keep saying NO MORE, WELL, Guess What , EVERY year , PARTY IS ON IN MY YARD!!!!HAHAHAHA
It sounds like you had a really good time with your friends. I am happy to hear that. I had friends over, but by no means, not that many. I think I might have gone crazy having to entertain that many people...lol...I know you had a great day, as we have already talked about that. I will be coming over to your thread to see what's going on for the day. Anyone wanting to just have a great time talking to people and making new friends on "Topix," should jump over to Point Pleasant, WV...The thread is ANGEL...Her thread is ALWAYS on the HOT topic list in that forum. GREAT TIMES THERE!!! Everyone have a wonderful Monday!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min quilterqueen 11,425
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 5 min quilterqueen 3,212
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 6 min quilterqueen 1,394
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 8 min quilterqueen 8,506
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 11 min quilterqueen 1,056
2words into 2new words (May '12) 14 min quilterqueen 8,920
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 25 min quilterqueen 4,236
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 47 min Faith 1,976
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min Faith 226,079
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Faith 6,753
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr F_R_E_D 32,415
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Dave 76,613
More from around the web