|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Crazy Jae wrote:
Howdy Mack,...Another Great Weekend Upon Us,...
Good afternoon Jae...Yes, it's really nice here today. I am just getting my day started here though. I stayed up till the sun started to rise this morning chatting with a friend...Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Level 8

Since: Dec 12

H

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Hey Mack, this'ns real good too, I feel it every day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey Hoosier...Good afternoon to ya!!

I just played this and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing this with us buddy...It was very peaceful and soooo true. I saved it to my favs on "YouTube." Have a great day friend.

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Mack Trucker wrote:
Good afternoon Angel and everyone!!
That is cold. It was really cold here last night, but it's not too bad out there right now. I complain about the cold all the time too, then when it gets hot out, I complain about that...lol...Oh, well...
Thank you and you have a blessed day as well.:)
Thank You my Friend, WE Have Freeze Warnings again toniht, so 29-32... I feel sorry for the people that have their gardens up, growing, that depend on extra income !!!I feel asleep , woke myself up SNORING, lol .Have a Happy EVENING To ALL

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

angel just me wrote:
<quoted text> WE Have Freeze Warnings again toniht, so 29-32... I feel sorry for the people that have their gardens up, growing. Have a Happy EVENING To ALL
Been there done that!
Once a tomato plant is hit by it, it never recovers.
May 10 more than likely OK...May 30th for sure.
That's in Indiana-Ky sooner-
Always taught growing up after Memorial Day to plant tobacco in
Ky to be sure!!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

PS: My garden report!

PSS: Got the corn, beans, cabbage, broccoli in the ground - it's safe(?)
Level 8

H

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning friends...I hope this finds you all doing well. The weekend was fun here. Going to spend some time with family later on today. Enjoy the day!!

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning my Friend, GREAT , FAMILY FUN is Great...ENJOY!!!!Heavy Frost again, here!!!!

“April”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Good evening [well evening over here
in Ireland] lol .. just 8pm now..

Was busy today doing menial work! preparing
my car for it's ROAD WOETHINESS test tomorrow..
wish me luck (:

they are very fussy, and rightly,

it's in good enuf' order,
only I was trying to camouflage
the back seat - where my labrador took
a decent sized bite out of it
when younger!

but enough!

JOHN O'DONOHUE, was an Irish poet, writer.. philosopher
who was dearly loved..
wrote a book called ANAM CARA
[Irish for SOUL FRIEND, which went international..

wrote a lot and gave lectures,
here's one which I think
folks here might enjoy.

Wishing ALL on the fine thread..
a peaceful Sunday.

Level 8

H

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Grace Nerissa wrote:
Good evening [well evening over here
in Ireland] lol .. just 8pm now..
Was busy today doing menial work! preparing
my car for it's ROAD WOETHINESS test tomorrow..
wish me luck (:
they are very fussy, and rightly,
it's in good enuf' order,
only I was trying to camouflage
the back seat - where my labrador took
a decent sized bite out of it
when younger!
but enough!
JOHN O'DONOHUE, was an Irish poet, writer.. philosopher
who was dearly loved..
wrote a book called ANAM CARA
[Irish for SOUL FRIEND, which went international..
wrote a lot and gave lectures,
here's one which I think
folks here might enjoy.
Wishing ALL on the fine thread..
a peaceful Sunday.
Hello!!

It's good to see you stopping by to share your video. I truly did enjoy what he had to say. I guess I have never really looked at death in such a way, but after watching the video, it gave me a different view on the subject. I wish you luck on your "ROAD WORTHINESS test," which now would have taken place today. You will have to let me know how everything went, when you get the chance. Concerning your dog taking a descent size bit out of your back set, brought back a memory. Back in the early 70's, my Father decided to bring a goat home, as he loved all animals, and wanted to give this goat a home. My Father put him in the back set for the ride and that goat did more damage to that back set than imaginable. I always wondered why my Father would drive on and continue to let this goat eat the back set. I was very young then, and soon after my Father was killed in a car accident. So, thank you for bringing back a rather funny memory. Again, thank you for sharing with me...Have a great day, well, I suppose it would be evening there now.:)

“April”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Mack Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!!
It's good to see you stopping by to share your video. I truly did enjoy what he had to say. I guess I have never really looked at death in such a way, but after watching the video, it gave me a different view on the subject. I wish you luck on your "ROAD WORTHINESS test," which now would have taken place today. You will have to let me know how everything went, when you get the chance. Concerning your dog taking a descent size bit out of your back set, brought back a memory. Back in the early 70's, my Father decided to bring a goat home, as he loved all animals, and wanted to give this goat a home. My Father put him in the back set for the ride and that goat did more damage to that back set than imaginable. I always wondered why my Father would drive on and continue to let this goat eat the back set. I was very young then, and soon after my Father was killed in a car accident. So, thank you for bringing back a rather funny memory. Again, thank you for sharing with me...Have a great day, well, I suppose it would be evening there now.:)
Good Evening,

Firstly,

SO sorry your dear Dad passed in a car accident,
It sounds like some time ago..

He was obviously a lovely character,
and the 'goat' example you gave us was very
endearing and spoke volumes about his character..

It would seem YOU are like him in personality,
even from the little I know of you..

Certain things can be gleaned.

YIPPEEEE Yeah!

My car behaved very well and PASSED it's test..2day!

so I'm ok for another year..

I often wonder 'which' of us will
make it to the finishing post, first>

the ole car,

or .........

ME!(: Ha ha!

“April”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Mack..
and all who come to the thread..

A pleasant April day here-
all the blossoms waving in the breeze.

Something beautiful for the thread.>>

Level 8

H

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening,
Firstly,
SO sorry your dear Dad passed in a car accident,
It sounds like some time ago..
He was obviously a lovely character,
and the 'goat' example you gave us was very
endearing and spoke volumes about his character..
It would seem YOU are like him in personality,
even from the little I know of you..
Certain things can be gleaned.
YIPPEEEE Yeah!
My car behaved very well and PASSED it's test..2day!
so I'm ok for another year..
I often wonder 'which' of us will
make it to the finishing post, first>
the ole car,
or .........
ME!(: Ha ha!
Good morning Grace and everyone!!

I hope you all slept well last night. Grace, thank you for your concern about my Father's passing. That was very considerate of you. Yes, it was a very long time ago. I suppose him and I are much alike, but I was so young then. My Mother used to say all the time, you act just like your Father did...Not in a bad way, just a way to keep his spirit alive in us all. My Father loved animals very much so, just as I do. I would take in every stray animal if I could. I am very glad to hear that your car passed the test, and that it is ready for another year. Oh now, that car will make it to the "finishing post" before you...lol...We all got to stick around to post on "Topix," right? Ha-Ha!!

Commenting on your last post:

It is a really nice day here as well. I think it is going to be raining later on this evening, but that will be just fine with me. I don't have anywhere to go, so bring on the rain. I have a Tin roof on my house, and when it rains, it sounds so nice. I live on an eighty acre farm about four miles out of town. My closest neighbor is over a half a mile away. It's nice, but I think towards the end this year or the first of the following year, I am going to sale and move into the city. Thank you so much for sharing the link with us all. I watched it and the song and all the scenery that went with it was amazing. I hope you and everyone else on this thread has a wonderful day. ENJOY!!:)
Level 8

H

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Good afternoon everyone!!

I have something else that I have written that I would like to share with those that are interested. I know some people that may read this are not religious, and that is your choice and I don't judge you either way. But, I am very religious and would like to share this. So, for those that are not religious, I mean no offense by posting something that means so much to me. I shared this with a friend before deciding to post, and she gave me the stamp of approval. I hope you ALL enjoy this. I will say before I post this...For those that read this, thank you!!:)

Shots ring out in the early morning hours, but no one calls for help. Itís only the sound of the assailantís quickened steps pierce the night now, as a man lay bleeding to death on the sidewalk. Not even a hand-full of neighbors who have seen the brutal attack bother to call police for help, in fear that they too will be gunned down one day in the street. A young man loses his life for inaction.

A disturbed youngster ventures into his fatherís closet and retrieves a loaded gun. Distraught by the person he is inside and the rejection heís received from his family and the community, he turns the gun on himself, or worse yet, he leaves the house to use the gun to take his aggressions out on someone else. No one has heard or responded to his tears in over 5 years, and things have to change.

A friend dials the number of a close friend for help, but the friend doesn't answer. He doesn't have time, as heís too bothered by the depressed calls heís gotten. The young dialer turns to the only ones who will listen and sinks into a life of drugs and violence, to cope with the nightmare his life has become. He doesn't see that itís slipping away with each step that he takes.

A homeless man lays on a sidewalk, reaching to you, asking for a small bit of your money so that he can buy food or get shelter. You have the money, but you feel strange about this person asking you for help. The homeless man dies from hunger, thirst, and cold temperatures.

In heaven, we will be asked,ďWhen I was hungry, did you feed me? When I needed shelter did you house me? When I was sick, did you nurse me to health? When I was down, did you reach out to help me?Ē

You never know when the circumstances you find yourself in are a test of your faith, your service, and your commitment to Christ. He is here, and He tests you every day.

Mack Trucker

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Mack Trucker wrote:
I have something else that I have written that I would like to share with those that are interested. I know some people that may read this are not religious, and that is your choice and I don't judge you either way. But, I am very religious and would like to share this. So, for those that are not religious, I mean no offense by posting something that means so much to me. I shared this with a friend before deciding to post, and she gave me the stamp of approval. I hope you ALL enjoy this. I will say before I post this...For those that read this, thank you!!:)
Shots ring out in the early morning hours, but no one calls for help. Itís only the sound of the assailantís quickened steps pierce the night now, as a man lay bleeding to death on the sidewalk. Not even a hand-full of neighbors who have seen the brutal attack bother to call police for help, in fear that they too will be gunned down one day in the street. A young man loses his life for inaction.
A disturbed youngster ventures into his fatherís closet and retrieves a loaded gun. Distraught by the person he is inside and the rejection heís received from his family and the community, he turns the gun on himself, or worse yet, he leaves the house to use the gun to take his aggressions out on someone else. No one has heard or responded to his tears in over 5 years, and things have to change.
A friend dials the number of a close friend for help, but the friend doesn't answer. He doesn't have time, as heís too bothered by the depressed calls heís gotten. The young dialer turns to the only ones who will listen and sinks into a life of drugs and violence, to cope with the nightmare his life has become. He doesn't see that itís slipping away with each step that he takes.
A homeless man lays on a sidewalk, reaching to you, asking for a small bit of your money so that he can buy food or get shelter. You have the money, but you feel strange about this person asking you for help. The homeless man dies from hunger, thirst, and cold temperatures.
In heaven, we will be asked,ďWhen I was hungry, did you feed me? When I needed shelter did you house me? When I was sick, did you nurse me to health? When I was down, did you reach out to help me?Ē
You never know when the circumstances you find yourself in are a test of your faith, your service, and your commitment to Christ. He is here, and He tests you every day.
Mack Trucker
Thank you Mack for sharing and yes,It's true we are tested every day.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes we pass those test and then other times we fail them..I know I have ..We are not perfect.We are all human and God know what we will do each time.He still loves each and everyone of us.Reaching out for us everytime.He is always there waiting for our return.He never left us,We left him.

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

In Our Daily Walk , we Meet all different types of HUMANS...I do believe , that Mack Trucker is a TRUE Gentleman, With wide shoulders walking PROUD With his Savior Jesus Christ...It is an Honor to come to your site, SIR...Many should Listen and Read Your Storys, with much PLEASURE, as I have enjoyed T hem and your company on my Site...THANK YOU, for being MY SPECIAL FRIEND....SMILE for MILES!!!!!!!
Level 8

H

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
Sometimes we pass those test and then other times we fail them..I know I have ..We are not perfect.We are all human and God know what we will do each time.He still loves each and everyone of us.Reaching out for us everytime.He is always there waiting for our return.He never left us,We left him.
Good afternoon!!

Yes, you are correct...We are all human and make mistakes in life. By no means are any of us perfect...God loves us no matter what...If life gives us too much to handle, just hand it over to Him and He will be there for us.

Thank you for sharing your feelings...You are a very kind person.

Mack (Stephen)
Level 8

H

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

angel just me wrote:
In Our Daily Walk , we Meet all different types of HUMANS...I do believe , that Mack Trucker is a TRUE Gentleman, With wide shoulders walking PROUD With his Savior Jesus Christ...It is an Honor to come to your site, SIR...Many should Listen and Read Your Storys, with much PLEASURE, as I have enjoyed T hem and your company on my Site...THANK YOU, for being MY SPECIAL FRIEND....SMILE for MILES!!!!!!!
Thank you for the compliment...You are a very nice lady and I have much respect for you. I enjoy coming to your site every day, as you, Blue, Jen, and Honey make me smile. I do walk proud with our Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for noticing that. I enjoy writing, and I will share more. It just takes me time to feel comfortable enough with what I have written to share with others. You are more than welcome for the friendship, and thank you for allowing me to be part of your life. "SMILE for MILES" back to ya!!:)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Mack Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon!!
Yes, you are correct...We are all human and make mistakes in life. By no means are any of us perfect...God loves us no matter what...If life gives us too much to handle, just hand it over to Him and He will be there for us.
Thank you for sharing your feelings...You are a very kind person.
Mack (Stephen)
Good Afternoon Mack....Good to see you're back...You're one of a kind(O:
Thank you for the compliment..((HUGS))..Hope that is ok I give you a hug.

“April”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Mack Trucker wrote:
Mack Trucker
Great food for thought in your above post,
how true,
reminds me of the quote

'Don't judge until you've walked in my shoes '

another one I recall which
left an impression>

'It's easier to judge than to understand'

Happy weekend Mack..
and all who post here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••