10 Weird Toys Every Kid Got for Christmas

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLZZ-FM Saint Cloud

You can always spot a parent around the holiday season. Their hair is a frazzled mesh of cow licks and stray strands as if it's been pulled by a crowd of frantic people.

Comments
21 - 40 of 95 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012
Marley Money

Medford, NY

#21 Dec 5, 2012
A Sybian.

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#22 Dec 5, 2012
Tube of KY, Jelly. Tried it on toast and there isn't much taste but it sure slides down easy.
Linda the lonely widow

Bolingbrook, IL

#23 Dec 5, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Reindeer poop...
That suposed to be funny Dumbass

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 5, 2012
A face painting kit.

Level 4

Where I am at .

#25 Dec 5, 2012
A Dumbass !

Level 4

Where I am at .

#26 Dec 5, 2012
With a face painting !

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#28 Dec 6, 2012
oldsugar wrote:
That blow up doll, sweet !
And whats weird about that...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#29 Dec 6, 2012
Christmas morning was always a disappointment growing up in the back hills of West Virgina, My parents would just say, "You won't be getting any toys, now go play with your sister..!"..seemed cruel at the time but over the years I have come to understand and now that is the same thing sis & I tell our kids..
WTF

United States

#30 Dec 6, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Christmas morning was always a disappointment growing up in the back hills of West Virgina, My parents would just say, "You won't be getting any toys, now go play with your sister..!"..seemed cruel at the time but over the years I have come to understand and now that is the same thing sis & I tell our kids..
Being from West Virginia I would have thought that you would at least got a lump of coal.
WTF

United States

#31 Dec 6, 2012
Say What wrote:
Nothing. Mom was a JW. She didn't believe in such sins. Dad couldn't handle her religion so left the marriage early. Mom used to tell my sister that boys with brown eyes had demons in them. If she let a boy hold her hand she would get pregnant. Some really weird schit.
Dad told me years later he would send gifts. He said mom intercepted them and gave them to the goodwill store.
When I was a kid our neighbors were also Mormons and their Dad used to sneak them Christmas presents. We would have fun and run around in their front yard with our new presents, and make fun of them.
Oh, what great memories I have of Christmas time.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#32 Dec 6, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a kid our neighbors were also Mormons and their Dad used to sneak them Christmas presents. We would have fun and run around in their front yard with our new presents, and make fun of them.
Oh, what great memories I have of Christmas time.
please explain to me: their dad sneaked gifts... they had gifts and you had gifts?? where was the fun part?????
WTF

United States

#33 Dec 6, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain to me: their dad sneaked gifts... they had gifts and you had gifts?? where was the fun part?????
Us being heathenish Catholics were able to flaunt our Christmas gifts in front of our Mormon neighbors, who were only able to play with their new gifts under the cover of darkness. The fun part was making fun of those who were different from us. You know like the oddball Jewish neighbor who would wear his Yamika or the one Muslim kid, who we would poke our BLT sandwiches in his face.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#34 Dec 6, 2012
huuuuuuuum:

heathenish .. barbarian, barbaric, barbarous, heathen, savage, natural, Neanderthal (or Neandertal), rude, uncivil, uncivilized, uncultivated, wild

Catholic .. broad or wide-ranging in tastes, interests, or the like; having sympathies with all; broad-minded; liberal. 2. universal in extent; involving all

interesting conflict , perhaps it was they who were laughing at you????????
WTF

United States

#36 Dec 6, 2012
P.S. Tallyho- How Fng gay

Level 4

Where I am at .

#38 Dec 6, 2012
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
And whats weird about that...
I was 6 when I got it ! LOL It was more fun watching her fly around the room ! Than what I could have used her for LOL.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#39 Dec 7, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Us being heathenish Catholics were able to flaunt our Christmas gifts in front of our Mormon neighbors, who were only able to play with their new gifts under the cover of darkness. The fun part was making fun of those who were different from us. You know like the oddball Jewish neighbor who would wear his Yamika or the one Muslim kid, who we would poke our BLT sandwiches in his face.
THAT WAS YOU??!!
WTF

United States

#40 Dec 7, 2012
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT WAS YOU??!!
Uh Oh!

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#41 Dec 7, 2012
Pick Up Sticks....
There would be a huge warning label on those things these days...
@}-'--,---
CynicalConnChris tmas

Hartford, CT

#42 Dec 7, 2012
Rudolph sued for discrimination.

The elves unionized. Malloy forced them to.

Santa was outsourced to India. He is now a practicing Hindu. Namaste!

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#43 Dec 7, 2012
fraggle stick car????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min SLY WEST 29,122
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min SLY WEST 25,826
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min SLY WEST 3,245
white... 9 min wichita-rick 181
Woman Accused of Setting Fire With Burned Bacon 13 min wichita-rick 12
What's your tip for the day? 19 min wichita-rick 806
Man Finds Giant Wasps' Nest in Bed 21 min justaguess 3
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 27 min -Lea- 18,602
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 145,188
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366