Since: Oct 07

Yemassee, SC

#2271 Mar 7, 2008
Seasi wrote:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious sorry i did not know what to say
And don't ask me to say it ! With my accent, I can imagine..!!
I can remember what movie this word came..?

Yemassee, SC

#2272 Mar 7, 2008
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I work on the 3rd floor. On the second floor they turned an office into a restaurant. When they open their grease traps, it smells like a room full of 200 people farting in unison. All of us carry personal sprays for just this occasion. I always say, "Damn, they are gassing their own people." I had to laugh when you mentioned the grease trap.
Still have a table, no too much time, but I think I ans everyone. Later !wer
Rick

Olney, MD

#2273 Mar 7, 2008
I have not been around for RW reasons but also cuz I felt like I wasn't wanted anymore... I am really too sensitive I suppose...

Brigitte and Lyn, I miss you both very much.

Hugs on this wet Friday Evening.

Counting my Blessings of Friendship...
Rick

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2274 Mar 8, 2008
My job sucked today, hope everything is going well with everyone else. I vote that everyone who posts on this thread, to call the restaurant where Brigitte works and make reservations until it becomes SRO and her boss can see how much we all love her. Call and say we want Brigitte's table. Then everyone give her a double tip after the meal.

United States

#2275 Mar 8, 2008
Vee wrote:
My job sucked today, hope everything is going well with everyone else. I vote that everyone who posts on this thread, to call the restaurant where Brigitte works and make reservations until it becomes SRO and her boss can see how much we all love her. Call and say we want Brigitte's table. Then everyone give her a double tip after the meal.
LOL ! You're so nice and funny ! Nobody cares about that here and, actually, I got a lot of requests !!
Too late ! I'll talk yo you tomorrow.

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

United States

#2276 Mar 9, 2008
Vee wrote:
I'm there, but I want French Pastry for dessert. LOL!

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

United States

#2277 Mar 9, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>And don't ask me to say it ! With my accent, I can imagine..!!
I can remember what movie this word came..?
Mary Poppins. Hey, did you get a new job? Is that why everyone is celebrating here or is it just because we love you--just the way you are?:-)(remember, Brigitte Jones Diary?) LOL!

United States

#2278 Mar 9, 2008
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Poppins. Hey, did you get a new job? Is that why everyone is celebrating here or is it just because we love you--just the way you are?:-)(remember, Brigitte Jones Diary?) LOL!
Yes, I did, but I passed. The place is 60 seats, too big for me.
If I'll change job, I want to work in a smaller place, otherwise I will end working as much as I do now.
Brigitte Joe's diary is one of my favorite movie.
I must watch it about 6 times.
I loved Sabrina, Overboard (god I need more coffee), I could watch them every 2mns !
I have a block, could not remember all the ones I can watch over and over, but I just get up and I'm "zoning", so that my excuse and I'm sticking to it !

“It is what it is.”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville, FL

#2279 Mar 9, 2008
Hi all, i had a little time and wanted to stop in. weekend is amost over and then it is back to the grind stone, working dropping kids off, long drive to work. the week days for me are so fast and busy. the weekends are the only me time i have. I would love to take a break. so coming out here and sharing ideas and a few laughs is cool medicine. It gets rough talking about Dora and trying to be interested in it.
Work is an outlet. I actually am a person that can truthfully say I love my job and I could not work iwth a better group of people. My boss is amazing!! We all truly care about getting past this recession. And our company is really good at what we do. my boss is a reasonable person and most customers love him. So work life is cool. But it is draining. I drive 1 hour to worka nd 1 hour home. very tired end of the day.
come home and here we go read a book, watch Dora of course, help with homeowrk, make sure dinner is done baths are over, etc. fall into bed and whammo 5 am comes and your off. The next time you see the pillow is 1000pm.
I am ranting sorry!! LOl it is the truth though.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2280 Mar 9, 2008
Greetings all, the freeze went by, it is in the fifties out there today. Hey Brigitte, why not try and get a job in a small cafe? One that has out door tables? Of course, you might as well stay where you are, you do have advantages, they know you, you know them, if you need time off, you can arrange it, with a new place, you have to prove yourself, you are low on the totem pole, and sometimes, being comfortable in a place, after you are there so long, you dont want to move on. They have a saying, "last one hired, first one fired" the econy sucks, they could go under anytime, like Steak and Ale just closed for good. A good restaurant, too not a fly by night. Don Pablo's just closed, too. Another good one. I say, hang on to what you got cause you can only think about what you have today.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2281 Mar 9, 2008
Simply_Stacy wrote:
Hi all, i had a little time and wanted to stop in. weekend is amost over and then it is back to the grind stone, working dropping kids off, long drive to work. the week days for me are so fast and busy. the weekends are the only me time i have. I would love to take a break. so coming out here and sharing ideas and a few laughs is cool medicine. It gets rough talking about Dora and trying to be interested in it.
Work is an outlet. I actually am a person that can truthfully say I love my job and I could not work iwth a better group of people. My boss is amazing!! We all truly care about getting past this recession. And our company is really good at what we do. my boss is a reasonable person and most customers love him. So work life is cool. But it is draining. I drive 1 hour to worka nd 1 hour home. very tired end of the day.
come home and here we go read a book, watch Dora of course, help with homeowrk, make sure dinner is done baths are over, etc. fall into bed and whammo 5 am comes and your off. The next time you see the pillow is 1000pm.
I am ranting sorry!! LOl it is the truth though.
Middleburg? You are out in the boonies. I am in Jacksonville on the Southside. I go back and forth.

United States

#2282 Mar 9, 2008
Good morning Vee ! I agree ! And when I'm not sure, I don't do it ! I'm having coffee with my husband.
Today, we decided to stay in bed, relax, which explain the very late coffee...
What are your plan for the day ?

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2283 Mar 9, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
Good morning Vee ! I agree ! And when I'm not sure, I don't do it ! I'm having coffee with my husband.
Today, we decided to stay in bed, relax, which explain the very late coffee...
What are your plan for the day ?
Plans? To be lazy. I am debating whether to go to the store for a few odds and ends, but other then that, trying to stay awake. ha ha ha. With the damn time change, I got up 1030 which is really NINE THIRTY (dont care what anyone says) and I am tired. Allergies bothering me and I dont want to take anything, I'll be asleep in three minutes. I still have 2 more movies to watch that I rented.

“It is what it is.”

Jacksonville, FL

#2284 Mar 9, 2008
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Middleburg? You are out in the boonies. I am in Jacksonville on the Southside. I go back and forth.
yes lovely Green Cove haha. I work on beach blvd near ss so the drive is horrible. I usually leave at 530 am and get home around 5"30 or 6:00pm. then its kids and fun till crashtime lol.
this weekend i have learned of this place so the weekends will propbably become more fun at least. lol

“Love Is a Rose”

Level 1

United States

#2285 Mar 9, 2008
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did, but I passed. The place is 60 seats, too big for me.
If I'll change job, I want to work in a smaller place, otherwise I will end working as much as I do now.
Brigitte Joe's diary is one of my favorite movie.
I must watch it about 6 times.
I loved Sabrina, Overboard (god I need more coffee), I could watch them every 2mns !
I have a block, could not remember all the ones I can watch over and over, but I just get up and I'm "zoning", so that my excuse and I'm sticking to it !
I've seen Brigitte Jones about four times, first when it came out in the movie theatre. Saw it with my boyfriend back then. He didn't like it; said it was a 'chick flick.' I gave him he11 over that and said he just didn't get it and had no sense of humor. It's one of my favorties too. I loved her dinner party and the blue soup. LOL!

United States

#2286 Mar 9, 2008
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Brigitte Jones about four times, first when it came out in the movie theatre. Saw it with my boyfriend back then. He didn't like it; said it was a 'chick flick.' I gave him he11 over that and said he just didn't get it and had no sense of humor. It's one of my favorties too. I loved her dinner party and the blue soup. LOL!
There are a lot of good parts, I like the fight (right after the blue soup), when they are in the Greek restaurant and stop, for the b-day cake !
Another movie, old one now, who make me laugh as much as the time I saw it, Money pit, also tommy boy, planes, trains automobiles, funny farm, the one with Adam Sandler where is a hockey player and became a golfer, can remember the name now..

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2287 Mar 9, 2008
Simply_Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
yes lovely Green Cove haha. I work on beach blvd near ss so the drive is horrible. I usually leave at 530 am and get home around 5"30 or 6:00pm. then its kids and fun till crashtime lol.
this weekend i have learned of this place so the weekends will propbably become more fun at least. lol
Where do you work on Beach? I have friends who live in Countryside village right next door to the dollar store, across from the flea market. I travel Beach every day to go to Publix to get my newspapers. I work on Powers Avenue at the police sub station. I also work in the bank of America building at Regency mall. Back home I also do work in law enforcement.

“It is what it is.”

Jacksonville, FL

#2288 Mar 9, 2008
I work off Beach between ss and Sam's wholesale. Busy streets they are I hate the drive but I use a good diversion... Books on CD OMG this idea is great! I check them out at the library and my commute is not so bad now. I know all the streets your refering to so it is kinda cool chatting with someone who knows the lay of the land

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#2289 Mar 9, 2008
Simply_Stacy wrote:
I work off Beach between ss and Sam's wholesale. Busy streets they are I hate the drive but I use a good diversion... Books on CD OMG this idea is great! I check them out at the library and my commute is not so bad now. I know all the streets your refering to so it is kinda cool chatting with someone who knows the lay of the land
Well my relatives owned all the Cruising Tunes in the area if you ever heard of them. Tomorrow I will be driving down Beach Blvd to get to Publix for my newspapers. The roads suck, I guess that is what they call construction, where they fix nothing, block roads and keep the cones up and police on the shoulders of the road. You have one hell of a commute. And with the price of gas the way it is? You must really LOVE your job. ha ha ha.

“It is what it is.”

Jacksonville, FL

#2290 Mar 10, 2008
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Well my relatives owned all the Cruising Tunes in the area if you ever heard of them. Tomorrow I will be driving down Beach Blvd to get to Publix for my newspapers. The roads suck, I guess that is what they call construction, where they fix nothing, block roads and keep the cones up and police on the shoulders of the road. You have one hell of a commute. And with the price of gas the way it is? You must really LOVE your job. ha ha ha.
actually I do love my job. I have the greatest boss and some of the best coworkers in the world. I would never trade my job for anything except maybe winning the lottery! lol Yes the roads suck so bad I hate going anywhere on Beach it is so busy no matter what time you leave or travel. I get road rage and these days that is dangerous lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min Amelinda 21,402
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min dirtclod 117,506
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 14 min Not That Time of ... 2,478
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min whatimeisit 54,697
What's That Word Mean To You????????????????????? (Jan '13) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,593
Drop 3 Keep 2 }of the words in a sentence{ 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 28 min Amelinda 2,135
Ebola in America 55 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Laura french 147,750
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr Heres lookin at y... 6,419
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 5 hr SLY WEST 33

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE