First Prev
of 69
Next Last

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1432 Jan 28, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Opie.
Here's an idea.....this thing has kinda been a ghost story from the beginning...I have a sneakin' hunch they're all going to be hanging around in the last season: Opie, Tara, Piney, Half-Sack (although his cameo will have to be a still from before he actually offed himself) and the homeless woman, are going to have parts scattered amongst the episodes....just a guess....
...and a hope....
")
Heya Shove ... it remains to be seen, yes?

Unser was on Law & Order: SVU last Wednesday night ... He took himself out, I think ... heck, I've slept since then, can't remember ... interesting conversations here as of late ... probies?

Good to see you, Shove & VIc ... carry on!

8670 ... straight

“Truly Pro-Life”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#1433 Jan 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
probies?
Good to see you, Shove & VIc ... carry on!
8670 ... straight
Good to see you too, darlin' one.

'Probies'???
What're probies?
Shovelhead72s anklet

Tulsa, OK

#1434 Jan 28, 2014
bahahahahahahaha....

(snitches get stiches...)

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#1435 Jan 29, 2014
Season 3, Episode 2... the dude Jax slammed face first into the road 19 times, after Half-Sack's funeral, MIRACULOUSLY still has a face when the crew goes in to his hospital room to extract info on who dumped him out of that Hale-killin' van....

And the beat goes on...

")

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#1436 Jan 29, 2014
Things I want to know:

Does Bobby get to see his and Precious' children....ever?(Do we?)

Is Tig in line for a sex scene with Venus, before he bites the...dust?

Does Jax see Collette as a better Mom than Wendy?

Is Unser a pawn, or a King?

Does it get any happier for Happy? Watching cartoons and eating noodles while chained to a wall, was the happiest I've seen the boy since he got shot in the shoulder, and the Escalade went over the cliff.....

By whose hand does Juicy die?

When does Chibs get to be in his daughter's life?

Which one of Jax's sons survives to tell the tale? Will he be the narrator of 'First 9'?

Stay tuned....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1437 Feb 3, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you too, darlin' one.
'Probies'???
What're probies?
DiNozzo & Leroy Jethro Gibbs would readily tell you it's McGee, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1438 Feb 3, 2014
Shovelhead72s anklet wrote:
bahahahahahahaha....
(snitches get stiches...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bDlPSeryF74XX
You better have soul ... Nothin' less
Cause when it's business time ...It's life or death

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1439 Feb 3, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
Things I want to know:
Does Bobby get to see his and Precious' children....ever?(Do we?)
Is Tig in line for a sex scene with Venus, before he bites the...dust?
Does Jax see Collette as a better Mom than Wendy?
Is Unser a pawn, or a King?
Does it get any happier for Happy? Watching cartoons and eating noodles while chained to a wall, was the happiest I've seen the boy since he got shot in the shoulder, and the Escalade went over the cliff.....
By whose hand does Juicy die?
When does Chibs get to be in his daughter's life?
Which one of Jax's sons survives to tell the tale? Will he be the narrator of 'First 9'?
Stay tuned....
7 more months, Shove ... maybe we'll get some of the answers to your questions ... maybe ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#1440 Feb 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
DiNozzo & Leroy Jethro Gibbs would readily tell you it's McGee, LOL ...
Nah...McGee was first nine....he was no probie....

Hee hee hee...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1441 Feb 7, 2014
Bobby of SONS was on Law & Order: SVU on Wednesday's night episode ...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1442 Feb 25, 2014
I am going through some SOA withdrawals!!! I have introduced this amazing show to my 17 year old daughter and she is hooked, but now we have to start @ season 1 so she can get all the back story!!!! Yay!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1443 Feb 26, 2014
Uscgthumper wrote:
I am going through some SOA withdrawals!!! I have introduced this amazing show to my 17 year old daughter and she is hooked, but now we have to start @ season 1 so she can get all the back story!!!! Yay!
Heya Uscgthumper ... well, the SERIES finale starts in September and then it's over ... You'll need an IV for your withdrawals as Shove, Vic and I will as well ... a little less than 7 monts ... a few more days and 6 months away ... Enjoy your day ... FC

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#1446 Jun 2, 2014
Season 7 in production. Shooting Ep 1 now. Marilyn Manson is going to have a guest appearance as an Aryan shot caller. Should be interesting...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1447 Jun 20, 2014
victoria1 wrote:
Season 7 in production. Shooting Ep 1 now. Marilyn Manson is going to have a guest appearance as an Aryan shot caller. Should be interesting...
About 2 months from now, Vic ... Have missed seeing you around here ... Hope you've been well and your family, too! FC <3 ...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#1448 Jun 22, 2014
Will be restarting the series for the third time this summer, in preparation for the series finale.

Anybody read Maggie Siff's thoughts will happen in Season 7?

http://www.ibtimes.com/sons-anarchy-season-7-...

(It's a testament to how desperate I am for glimpses at the new season, that I'm willing to read opinion of someone who's input is no longer relevant...)

(Tara had to die. I want a meat fork signed by Katey Sagal.:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1449 Jul 14, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
Will be restarting the series for the third time this summer, in preparation for the series finale.
Anybody read Maggie Siff's thoughts will happen in Season 7?
http://www.ibtimes.com/sons-anarchy-season-7-...
(It's a testament to how desperate I am for glimpses at the new season, that I'm willing to read opinion of someone who's input is no longer relevant...)
(Tara had to die. I want a meat fork signed by Katey Sagal.:)
Hey Shove ... guess we'll have to cary a carving fork around in case we run into Maggie or Katey so they can autograph, lol ... I think it's cool that Maggie will wait and see what WE see when it happens ... no sneek peaks for her either! Two months, baby, two months ... Enjoy the rest of your summer ... Catch you around the corner ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#1450 Jul 14, 2014
^^^ carry ^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 69
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you could have anything to eat right now, Wh... 7 min DILF 112
White Woman Given Sperm From Black Donor Sues 7 min Parden Pard 1
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 8 min okimar 46,003
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 8 min ZkyClank 6,410
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 9 min Parden Pard 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Chilli J 117,435
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 13 min Parden Pard 3,407
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Crazy Beautiful 147,680
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 31 min CrunchyBacon 21,353
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 25
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 5 hr xxxooxxx 4

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE