Flower Child and the Daughters of Anarchy

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 58)

Showing posts 1,141 - 1,160 of1,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1202
Mar 20, 2013
 
WTFSutter ~ Season 6, Episode 7 ...
http://bit.ly/ZKpa3Y

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1203
Mar 22, 2013
 
Lohan to guest star on SOA Season 6? Oh, say it isn't so ... really?...

http://www.examiner.com/article/sons-of-anarc...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1204
Mar 26, 2013
 
WTFSutter ~ Season 6, Episode 8 ...
http://bit.ly/10HpYZE

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1205
Mar 28, 2013
 
Hi F-C, I hope that you will have a very nice Easter weekend.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1206
Mar 31, 2013
 
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-C, I hope that you will have a very nice Easter weekend.
Good Easter Sunday afternoon, CA ... Wishing you a very nice Happy Easter to you and yours! Good day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1207
Mar 31, 2013
 
WTFSutter ~ Seaston 6, Episode 9 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1208
Apr 1, 2013
 
Sons of Anarchy Exclusive: Season 6 Scoop on SAMCRO's 'Most Dangerous' Foe, a Shake-Up at the Club and a Pair of New Faces ...

http://bit.ly/10n7xHs

“...April 21.....”

Since: Jun 08

...San Jacinto Day.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1209
Apr 1, 2013
 
...hey, flower!!!!! how 'bout them houston astros?!!!!!....

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1210
Apr 2, 2013
 
Flower-Child wrote:
Sons of Anarchy Exclusive: Season 6 Scoop on SAMCRO's 'Most Dangerous' Foe, a Shake-Up at the Club and a Pair of New Faces ...

http://bit.ly/10n7xHs
OMG!!! Sounds awesome!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1211
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nothing like Offbeat's outlaw Motorcycle Club Drama ...

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1212
Apr 3, 2013
 
I couldn't remember when it started. Five months???*Sigh*

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1213
Apr 5, 2013
 
Old Sam wrote:
...hey, flower!!!!! how 'bout them houston astros?!!!!!....
Hi OS;)... well, they've been pegged the worst team in baseball history but they've been able to brush off the Texas Rangers ... in one game 8-2 ... that was last Friday, I believe ... they're not looking too shabby since they were named the worst team in hx ... I saw, on Facebook, a tombstone which read:

HOUSTON ASTROS 1962 - 2012 NATIONAL LEAGUE RIP ...

or something like that ... your unrepentant fan still exists in me ... The Astros games, thanks to the owner, are only being aired on Comcast television so are limited to those who have Comcast ... Sometimes they will be shown on ESPN ... How dare he hold the team from the Houstonites? I mean it's not like they're the stellar team they once were or they're Golden Globe winners or World Series Champs of late ... Jeez ... Good to see you, OS;)... Greetings to your bride and yall take care! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1214
Apr 5, 2013
 
james9785 wrote:
I couldn't remember when it started. Five months???*Sigh*
SOA premieres in September and runs 13 weeks ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1215
Apr 5, 2013
 
michellepain wrote:
Nothing like Offbeat's outlaw Motorcycle Club Drama ...
yes, QC, that is correct ... we love it ... 5 more months and counting, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1216
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! Sounds awesome!!
U/Thumper ... can hardly wait ... I'm sure KSutter has a lot more surprises up his sleeve ... The last scene we saw with Gemma standing behind Jax with her hands on his shoulder ... makes me think it was a set up for Tara to go off scene ... She was planning to take the boys to Oregon (was it) to the new job ... Well, where did that leave Gemma and Jax? Jax wasn't ready to leave and you know Gemma wasn't ... I think Clay will end up in Ireland ... but, what do I know, LOL ... that's my prediction ... it's Jax v Clay ... we'll se a lot more of that, I'm sure ... TGIF ... Happy Friday! Peace out ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1218
Apr 9, 2013
 
WTFSutter S6 E10 ...
http://bit.ly/146u55T

update for SOA fans ...

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1219
Apr 17, 2013
 
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>U/Thumper ... can hardly wait ... I'm sure KSutter has a lot more surprises up his sleeve ... The last scene we saw with Gemma standing behind Jax with her hands on his shoulder ... makes me think it was a set up for Tara to go off scene ... She was planning to take the boys to Oregon (was it) to the new job ... Well, where did that leave Gemma and Jax? Jax wasn't ready to leave and you know Gemma wasn't ... I think Clay will end up in Ireland ... but, what do I know, LOL ... that's my prediction ... it's Jax v Clay ... we'll se a lot more of that, I'm sure ... TGIF ... Happy Friday! Peace out ~ FC <3 ...
I think Gemma will stomp a mud hole in Tara's butt then walk it dry!!!! But then again Tara is a bada$$ in her own right!!! It's looking to be a great season!'

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1220
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Uscgthumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Gemma will stomp a mud hole in Tara's butt then walk it dry!!!! But then again Tara is a bada$$ in her own right!!! It's looking to be a great season!'
copy that ... KSutter is leaving us bread crumbs on WTFSutter, isn't he, lol ... he's got an incredible imagination ... weird in his own kind of way! 6 more months ...Ride to Live ... Live to Ride ... Take it easy ... FC <3 ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1222
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hi F-C, we are almost to TGIF day. I hope that your week is going good, and that you will have a great weekend.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1223
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-C, we are almost to TGIF day. I hope that your week is going good, and that you will have a great weekend.
Good morning, CA ... TGIF, it's here! Welcome to Friday ... The week has been good and the weekend will be better ... Hope your weekend will be great, too! Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by! Best wishes! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,141 - 1,160 of1,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••