Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...?

Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...?

Created by Confused on Apr 23, 2013

286 votes

Click on an option to vote

Male

Female

Animal

Mineral

Vegetable

Bi

Confused

Faery

Borg

Grey

cornymylover

Saint Albans, WV

#510 May 5, 2013
I am a troll that u pp keep feeding, boy I'm getting fat :) keep it coming.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#511 May 5, 2013
I'm only human..I make mistakes.
omg

Saint Albans, WV

#512 May 5, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I'm only human..I make mistakes.
X's three

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#514 May 5, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he was making fun of American workers, lady.
Wrong as usual fairyman.I was making fun of you ,not Americans who work for a living...

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#515 May 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Rehab is for quitters!

Yes all of you are right. 3-5 times, yes went 4 times before I quit. lol Rick

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#516 May 5, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I'm only human..I make mistakes.
... while on safari in the wilds of Rangoon i once overheard that said by a group of cannibals who were complaining about there missionary being tough on them ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#517 May 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... while on safari in the wilds of Rangoon i once overheard that said by a group of cannibals who were complaining about there missionary being tough on them ...
In other words you saw them passing their brothers in the jungle...rog that...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#518 May 5, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you saw them passing their brothers in the jungle...rog that...
... i left right after i heard ... who wants a neck ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#519 May 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i left right after i heard ... who wants a neck ...
...I always took you fer a wing man there Gunny...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#521 May 5, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...I always took you fer a wing man there Gunny...
... only with my g-suit on ... i've been known to lick the edge of the envolope ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#523 May 6, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so! Record low this morning and record low high yesterday! And this is May?
I do believe it is.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#524 May 6, 2013
I'm forever in blue jeans....

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#527 May 6, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
LMAO The F man has done it again. He's been able to turn attacking trolls into mush LOL.
I took it upon myself to read THEE blog, knowing something was up. What a list of character names!! A real who's who of Topix trolling
Ferrerman strikes back and has the last word!
The real question is, does the Ferret give you a towel when he's done, or do you have to supply your own, from your Ebay store?

“Grand Canyon”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#529 May 6, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
LMAO The F man has done it again. He's been able to turn attacking trolls into mush LOL.
I took it upon myself to read THEE blog, knowing something was up. What a list of character names!! A real who's who of Topix trolling
Ferrerman strikes back and has the last word!
No, what's really funny is my name is nowhere on there and I've never heard of that site until this morning so whatever your friend thinks he knows is moot! Oh and by the way, I'm in California and have been since yesterday. Fri-Sun I was in Las Vegas and not even posting!
You know what's even funnier? There's a link being Pm'ed to posters that was created by a lawyers office that says, HAS THIS MAN HARASSED YOU and it has a picture of Ferret with a black man, his full name, address and full ip address. Apparently he pissed off the wrong person with his drama and now they're going to have the last laugh. It's got over 20 screen shots of him using various peoples names and screen shots of his blog. I'm going to post my screen shots including the little nasty posts about my dad as soon as I call the number listed and verify that it really is a legit lawyer!

Judged:

11

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#530 May 6, 2013
It amazes me what amuses some people.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#532 May 6, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
It amazes me what amuses some people.
Isn't it though Hippi :)

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#534 May 6, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>No, what's really funny is my name is nowhere on there and I've never heard of that site until this morning so whatever your friend thinks he knows is moot! Oh and by the way, I'm in California and have been since yesterday. Fri-Sun I was in Las Vegas and not even posting!
You know what's even funnier? There's a link being Pm'ed to posters that was created by a lawyers office that says, HAS THIS MAN HARASSED YOU and it has a picture of Ferret with a black man, his full name, address and full ip address. Apparently he pissed off the wrong person with his drama and now they're going to have the last laugh. It's got over 20 screen shots of him using various peoples names and screen shots of his blog. I'm going to post my screen shots including the little nasty posts about my dad as soon as I call the number listed and verify that it really is a legit lawyer!
I saw Bex talk about this on another thread . Dang PM me girl . I want the juice . Lol .

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#535 May 6, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Until the tables are turned. You don't see Bex harassing Fman?? Do you READ Topix at all other than the Twins BS?
I'm not as vested in Topix as some people, so NO, I don't see everything. I don't want to see everything. I tend to stay away from all of the bashing, negative threads.
My only interest in Topix is to say hello to friends, joke around and play music. It's just not that important to me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work. My break is now over.

“Grand Canyon”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#536 May 6, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>You guys need to chill. If you don't like ramifications then maybe you need to think about YOUR posts. Didn't Dave say, "This place is Offbeat, you have to expect it, accept it and have fun"?
How has Fman harassed you? Has the same not been done to him? The fact this thing you talk of is a pic of Fman and a black guy, dontcha think it's a joke? Ya see the Obama/Ferrerman link there?
Man, you guys love to tease and chase but hate when tables are turned. Too funny. I've seen what is supposed to be his real name posted at least 5 times a week. So who's gonna be at the other end of Ferrerman's harassment case?
Fun? If that's the two of you having fun, I feel sorry for you. As far as it being done to Ferrerman, it hasn't been done to him by me nor the peoples names he's posting. I have NEVER used a proxy or a USA for posting, just because he repeats it time after time, doesn't make it so! I'm not going to post his real name or his address!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#540 May 6, 2013
I choose friends who are like me - - amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 2 min KellyP in Jersey 19,226
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 min ImFree2Choose 44,177
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min ImFree2Choose 59,415
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min ImFree2Choose 35,237
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min Princess Hey 13,116
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min THE LONE ARRANGER 192,964
One Word (Jan '09) 11 min Princess Hey 16,327
2words into 2new words (May '12) 14 min THE LONE ARRANGER 2,330
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Dale Carnegie 7,380
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr keep plugging away 56,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr KellyP in Jersey 32,418
More from around the web