Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...?

Created by Confused on Apr 23, 2013

272 votes

Click on an option to vote

Male

Female

Animal

Mineral

Vegetable

Bi

Confused

Faery

Borg

Grey

whatever

Richmond, VA

#190 Apr 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>actually you're the second...make that third... lol
Olga just fess up.... Everyone knows who u r .

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#191 Apr 27, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Olga just fess up.... Everyone knows who u r .
obviously you don't, but the ones that matter to me do & that's all right by me...now carry on with your lil hate fest
well

Richmond, VA

#192 Apr 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>obviously you don't, but the ones that matter to me do & that's all right by me...now carry on with your lil hate fest
If u say so.... I didn't even have to say "mother may I " not that I need your permission. Olga I was just joshing with u. We all know who u r sweetie pie!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#193 Apr 27, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
If u say so.... I didn't even have to say "mother may I " not that I need your permission. Olga I was just joshing with u. We all know who u r sweetie pie!
lmao........."we" as in your imaginary lil friends?

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#194 Apr 27, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
If u say so.... I didn't even have to say "mother may I " not that I need your permission. Olga I was just joshing with u. We all know who u r sweetie pie!
FYI, Ola is a very good friend of mine on here and off of here. She's exactly who she says she is and you can take that to the bank! Now just move on "well" if that's really your name, hate somewhere else.
lol

Richmond, VA

#195 Apr 27, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>lmao........."we " as in your imaginary lil friends?
Lol Olga made a funny "we" as in me & my friends have your# sister . So now continue with your hate fest :)
lol

Richmond, VA

#196 Apr 27, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, Ola is a very good friend of mine on here and off of here. She's exactly who she says she is and you can take that to the bank! Now just move on "well" if that's really your name, hate somewhere else.
How Nice Olga need you to fight her battles lol

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#197 Apr 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How Nice Olga need you to fight her battles lol
no battle here...I have no interest in your pizzin contest

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#198 Apr 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How Nice Olga need you to fight her battles lol
she didn't request it, lol, I offered it, lol, this is a battle? lol, lol, I wasn't aware we were fighting, lol

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#200 Apr 27, 2013
I'm the one giving liam a standing ovation :-)
Babydoll

Greeneville, TN

#201 Apr 27, 2013
When in the hell are we going to quit postring (1) What song are you singing? What song are you listening to? singing?(2) What book are you reading? Back up two words, go forward two words. I won the entire game. How smart I am to be in thr 3rd grade. WE don't have as many posters. Does one wonder why? I'd rather read Little Red Riding Hood. Where does this useless crap come from. We used to have fun on here, but now it's like diarthea of the mouth. Nonsense never ceases to amazes me.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#202 Apr 28, 2013
Babydoll wrote:
When in the hell are we going to quit postring (1) What song are you singing? What song are you listening to? singing?(2) What book are you reading? Back up two words, go forward two words. I won the entire game. How smart I am to be in thr 3rd grade. WE don't have as many posters. Does one wonder why? I'd rather read Little Red Riding Hood. Where does this useless crap come from. We used to have fun on here, but now it's like diarthea of the mouth. Nonsense never ceases to amazes me.
quit holding back, tell us how you really feel!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#203 Apr 28, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
Hey, there's another idea for a thread!
Idiocy Exposed

United States

#204 Apr 28, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I forget who you used to be but, you know that's *Sam* with a proxy? That's what he does.
^^^ Multi-location proxy TROLL/pervert.^^^
Idiocy Exposed

United States

#205 Apr 28, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> So funny and original Everyone forgot to laugh !
F her and her lil bag of tricks pie! She thinks u are someone else. Anyone posting that she doesn't know personally she thinks is me lol! That's why " everyone " treats u like crap, she thinks you're someone else. Can we all say jealous .
^^^ Ferret and/or Geno using a proxy.^^^

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#206 Apr 28, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
I'm the one giving liam a standing ovation :-)
why thank you! How very kind of you :)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#207 Apr 28, 2013
I'm a cranky b'itch. Was born on the wrong side of the womb. Had a h'ell of a week last week...and is leaking over into this week.

And I really dislike the new Topix Zinc Ad. Is making me SnaP!

~just throws my dirty laundry all over the place in my rant~

My washer broke, my week whacker died...but not before throwing poison ivy spit in my right ear...my truck is freaking me out ...and will hardly drive it. My friggin' house phone lost it's dial tone because friggin' Knowolgy went modem only and I wouldn't play.
And my son's puppy put a hole in my arm that needed a stitch or two. But...I don't do doctors.

And...to be honest, am really sick and tired about reading how folk are getting rubber hoses shoved up their a'sses.

Isn't any GD thing private anymore?

Other than that! Y'all have a nice day~
Solution

United States

#208 Apr 28, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
I'm a cranky b'itch. Was born on the wrong side of the womb. Had a h'ell of a week last week...and is leaking over into this week.
And I really dislike the new Topix Zinc Ad. Is making me SnaP!
~just throws my dirty laundry all over the place in my rant~
My washer broke, my week whacker died...but not before throwing poison ivy spit in my right ear...my truck is freaking me out ...and will hardly drive it. My friggin' house phone lost it's dial tone because friggin' Knowolgy went modem only and I wouldn't play.
And my son's puppy put a hole in my arm that needed a stitch or two. But...I don't do doctors.
And...to be honest, am really sick and tired about reading how folk are getting rubber hoses shoved up their a'sses.
Isn't any GD thing private anymore?
Other than that! Y'all have a nice day~
Install simple-adblock or adblockplus. I think you can disable flashplayer too to get rid of the video ads. I'll turn off adblock and try it, then tell you if it worked or not.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#209 Apr 28, 2013
Since: Dec 12

16,116 post,

WTF

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#210 Apr 28, 2013
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Install simple-adblock or adblockplus. I think you can disable flashplayer too to get rid of the video ads. I'll turn off adblock and try it, then tell you if it worked or not.
Yes, read this info on another thread. If I use adblock, will it interfere with my McAfee. Do you know?

~sighs hard~ I have found the more one puts on their comp to stop ads and whatnot...the slower it all goes.

Am sitting on a dual core, have fiber optics for speed and am crawling like a snail as is.

Am a bit angry with 'Knology' at the moment.~laughs~ There, spelled it right for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 5 min Old Sam 13,332
A six word game (Dec '08) 8 min Parden Pard 17,572
Mystery Over 'Weird' Plane Trail Photograph 13 min AppHappy 2
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 13 min Old Sam 25,973
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 13 min Parden Pard 40,268
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 16 min Parden Pard 54,601
Last Word - Spelled Out G*A*M*E 16 min Vector aka Victor... 72
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min Bluefield Welch 20,590
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min wichita-rick 147,028
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 27
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 2 hr wichita-rick 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr TALLYHO 8541 36,521
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••