created by: Confused | Apr 23, 2013

Weird

260 votes

Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...?

Click on an option to vote

  • Male
  • Female
  • Animal
  • Mineral
  • Vegetable
  • Bi
  • Confused
  • Faery
  • Borg
  • Grey
Comments
1 - 20 of 1,596 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
First Prev
of 80
Next Last
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

To Confused:

Um.. politely, don't even try. If you're here long enough you'll adjust to the ambivalence and just regard the encounters as colliding thoughts. Believe me, just pretend you're shapeless and formless. It'll be easier for you like being dead. If you choose a shape then you limit yourself to many things. As to gender, well... you're talking to me here and what I identify myself to be is important to me. So gender is important. But on this forum it seems best not even to recognize it. There are two separate lines, ones that are defined and ones that are little thought bubbles. I'd prefer to be a bubble, unstable, undetermined, and yes, always round LOL and colorful. LOL

But.. have fun. Confusion is not. Some folks are fun, quirky, grumpy, intelligent, unpredictable, etc... some are darn right mean... bit of everything ... Here some will lie about who or what they are... just a heads up.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Female, animal, I like vegetables and am sometimes confused.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Human animal, have a lot of minerals inside.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Female who is very female but really identifies with males and angels>---<not on list>

I was confused but now I'm not.

I love animals and humans and minerals and vegetables and everything really as long as it's not evil.

Empath Born

Warrior Born

Thank you Q

Luv Lu

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 24, 2013
 
Oh!

Identify with Technology, strongly.

I really dislike labels, I'm sorry...

:-)
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LupyLu wrote:
Female who is very female but really identifies with males and angels>---<not on list>
I was confused but now I'm not.
I love animals and humans and minerals and vegetables and everything really as long as it's not evil.
Empath Born
Warrior Born
Thank you Q
Luv Lu
<giggle>

Empath?
What am I feeling right now!?
Don't say the ----- cause it doesn't count.
:)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
<giggle>
Empath?
What am I feeling right now!?
Don't say the ----- cause it doesn't count.
:)
What doesn't count?

*silly and happy*
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What doesn't count?
*silly and happy*
LOL, you cheated!

But the dashes were referring to the mouse.. lol
and yes, Lulu IS empathic!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

"Q" wrote: I'd prefer to be a bubble, unstable, undetermined, and yes, always round LOL and colorful. LOL
HH wrote: POP!

Lu Lu wrote: Female who is very female[X?

What 'i' really am - depends on who your ask.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 24, 2013
 
__Quintessence__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you cheated!
But the dashes were referring to the mouse.. lol
and yes, Lulu IS empathic!
LOL... how did I cheat? Huh? Splain yo self!

;p

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
"Q" wrote: I'd prefer to be a bubble, unstable, undetermined, and yes, always round LOL and colorful. LOL
HH wrote: POP!
Lu Lu wrote: Female who is very female[X?
What 'i' really am - depends on who your ask.
I am no one else. Huh?

You be cool is what, wait.. did you ask?

;p

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

"Q" that means tell 'us' what you were thinking?
Excuse me! Sorry to accuse you of something you know nothing about.LMAO

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HH... are you being mean?

o_O

<3

;p

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm not a girly-girl.I'm more of a tomboy.(O:

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Small town country girl with a big personality.

“Hold on to my waist ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you get my PM's??
honeymylove wrote:
I'm not a girly-girl.I'm more of a tomboy.(O:

“Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gee,

I just feel confused by this thread.

Wait a minute!

it was started by CONFUSED..

so maybe I'm ok to feel as I do(:

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Grace Nerissa wrote:
Gee,
I just feel confused by this thread.
Wait a minute!
it was started by CONFUSED..
so maybe I'm ok to feel as I do(:
Hi Grace! Someone once asked me what State I'm in. I told them the state of confusion! LOL!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

__Quintessence__ wrote:
To Confused:
Some folks are fun, quirky, grumpy, intelligent, unpredictable, etc... some are darn right mean... bit of everything ... Here some will lie about who or what they are... just a heads up.
Female
Offbeat poster since July 12, 2012
I can handle quirky, grumpy, and unpredictable. I'd prefer fun, reasonably intelligent with a bit of everything.

Some will lie, some will be conned and confused and carry on like a ridiculous brat. I've been accused and outside being a ridiculous brat on occasion, the rest is untrue.

I was accused of sneaking in PM's and pretending to be a man and messing with others. I was accused of being a dyke (pardon the phrase) and then of being a loose woman hitting on all these men, all of which is untrue. I've been accused of being an instigator that causes trouble with many.

My story, I simply get to a point I can't ignore others slapping me around and then I tap them back a bit. Then I get over it and move on.
What else can you do? I tried making socks so some would leave me alone, but for some that's part of the fun.

TOPIX ... think I've finally got the hang of it.:))

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

1

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Female
Offbeat poster since July 12, 2012
I can handle quirky, grumpy, and unpredictable. I'd prefer fun, reasonably intelligent with a bit of everything.
Some will lie, some will be conned and confused and carry on like a ridiculous brat. I've been accused and outside being a ridiculous brat on occasion, the rest is untrue.
I was accused of sneaking in PM's and pretending to be a man and messing with others. I was accused of being a dyke (pardon the phrase) and then of being a loose woman hitting on all these men, all of which is untrue. I've been accused of being an instigator that causes trouble with many.
My story, I simply get to a point I can't ignore others slapping me around and then I tap them back a bit. Then I get over it and move on.
What else can you do? I tried making socks so some would leave me alone, but for some that's part of the fun.
TOPIX ... think I've finally got the hang of it.:))
Wait a second. You’re not a dyke? I thought I was so special I was turning you straight!! I even told all my friends about it and they were high fiving me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 80
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••