Do you think some people (destined fo...

Do you think some people (destined for greatness)

Created by MoonDancing on Nov 9, 2012

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

are destined for greatness

we all are, we just don't all try as hard

few

those that can b and r not r damaged

it's scattered all over

it's in your hands

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2012
How about this subject matter?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Well I know I'm not....cause I'm "un-intellectually

stimulating"

:D~

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
xxxooxxx wrote:
Well I know I'm not....cause I'm "un-intellectually
stimulating"
:D~
AH! Says you... <squirrel in tree shaking her tail back and forth with her hands on hips>Don't you even try it! You two timer... dancing in the moon with Princess Hey! <chin up she stomps away>Some men!

lol,

;) have fun, dance her out til her feet fall off! Maybe then I can cut in LMAO

You go Princess!:)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 9, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
AH! Says you... <squirrel in tree shaking her tail back and forth with her hands on hips>Don't you even try it! You two timer... dancing in the moon with Princess Hey! <chin up she stomps away>Some men!
lol,
;) have fun, dance her out til her feet fall off! Maybe then I can cut in LMAO
You go Princess!:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 9, 2012
&fe ature=related

XX! But you have a large one! <giggles>Girls!! Take it the right way... click on it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Igloos are blue

Broomall, PA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
But.. you are...

&fe ature=related

;)
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Yes because i'm great at nothing..

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
Yes because i'm great at nothing..
How untrue is this? You are extremely intelligent.
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>How untrue is this? You are extremely intelligent.
lol..Compared to a baboon.lol,
But i'll thankyou Vee..

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>How untrue is this? You are extremely intelligent.
You tell it as it is Vee.

btw did you know that HH went to bed early! He didn't even leae me a nut... <squirrel shakes head>I think he's mad.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol..Compared to a baboon.lol,
But i'll thankyou Vee..
He's nice right?

That's why I gave him peanuts.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#13 Nov 9, 2012
I think old souls achieve greatness.
They have lived and learned.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#14 Nov 9, 2012
I believe all 4 of my children are destined for greatness, why? Because there my kids!

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol..Compared to a baboon.lol,
But i'll thankyou Vee..
Low self esteem will get you NO WHERE with me. You are charming, intelligent, witty, delightful, educated, and if you need to read this over and over again before you believe it, be my guest.
Sunglasses At Night

Clarkesville, GA

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Yes, we all are and in our own way can achieve it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Ahhhh...greatness is overrated anyway.

“goodbye topix”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#18 Nov 9, 2012
I figure we are all destined for greatness because God values each of us & has His plan for each of us. We may not think it's great because it's not fame or a lasting leagacy. Only some people get that, because God wills it. Everybody else plays a different part in God's will & plan, & it maybe seems small or nothing important but we cannot truly know the mind of God so we wouldn't know. Yeh, maybe greatness is overrated because to whom much is given much is expected.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#19 Nov 9, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
I figure we are all destined for greatness because God values each of us & has His plan for each of us. We may not think it's great because it's not fame or a lasting leagacy. Only some people get that, because God wills it. Everybody else plays a different part in God's will & plan, & it maybe seems small or nothing important but we cannot truly know the mind of God so we wouldn't know. Yeh, maybe greatness is overrated because to whom much is given much is expected.
This is very Beautiful,Chartreuse.. Thanks for sharing..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#20 Dec 6, 2012
First of all,,Quite Crazy.. Nice thread this is.. Some people were just Born with a Silver spoo in their Mouth.. and the Same people are "Just Born that Way..There are No Reasons.."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min Mr_FX 5,882
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 4 min Mr_FX 40,882
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 5 min Mr_FX 545
2words into 2new words (May '12) 6 min Mr_FX 6,873
News 'I loved my weird jiggly belly': Jennifer Lopez... (Jun '13) 28 min Jello 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min grace---f a l l e n 207,243
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 57 min The Northener 216,934
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Aussie Kev 10,655
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr wichita-rick 22,242
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 3 hr Brandiiiiiiii 1,526
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Post Count Dracula 2,482
More from around the web