"Withdrawal" Nearly as Good as Condoms: Study

May 28, 2009 Full story: snafu-ed.blogspot.com 275
In terms of pregnancy, at least, a new study, published in the June edition of the journal Contraception, indicates that the old "withdrawal" method, pulling out just before ejaculation, works nearly as well as a condom. Full Story
Elkay Ham aka Mr Money

Seven Springs, NC

#261 Jun 11, 2009
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
In case any leaks out.
And then when me and u are having sex u can just pee in my mouth and i would lick u out to.And whatever else made u satisfied i would do.Love U

“Watch out world, here I Come!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#262 Jun 11, 2009
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/family-an...
read this article....it was in Canada's leading cross country newspaper
Sexologist

Philadelphia, PA

#264 Jun 11, 2009
I would have to say...that experiencing it myself it does work...and can be very erotic,,,,

Not to mention is good for the skin...
DILF

Medford, NY

#265 Jun 12, 2009
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
In case any leaks out.
But you really don't need the towel if you have properly placed the cork in........

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#267 Jun 12, 2009
i dunno,,,,,,, first you got "the giz is good for your face" , thread ,,,, and now this,,,,,,,,,, next it'll be "sex can't make you pregnant" thread ,,,,,, ha

Since: Feb 08

Catskill, NY

#268 Jun 12, 2009
I see we're still actively debating this thread")

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#269 Jun 12, 2009
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
But you really don't need the towel if you have properly placed the cork in........
But stuff can squirt out around the cork...
DILF

Medford, NY

#270 Jun 12, 2009
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
But stuff can squirt out around the cork...
True, but the cork does the job. Who cares about the mess......As soon as the task is completed, get outta there....

“To thine ownself be true!”

Since: Jun 09

Miami, FL

#271 Jun 12, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
I see we're still actively debating this thread")
And some not very well.
It is a method that works.
DILF

Medford, NY

#272 Jun 17, 2009
Tineydancer wrote:
<quoted text>
And some not very well.
It is a method that works.
But how well?
Janis

Shelbyville, IL

#273 Jan 11, 2010
People will say I'm crazy but I hate condoms and don't use them nearly as often as I probably should. With serious boyfriends, condom use usually drops off after a month or so then they just pull out and shoot those babies on my tummy. Seems to work for me. Been doing it off and on for several years now.
ben

AOL

#274 Jan 11, 2010
yeah, until he gets so excited he dont pull out in time or when he "shoots those babies" some hit your vulva instead of your tummy
storm warning

Onalaska, WI

#275 Jan 11, 2010
Hell even Obama knows there's a substantial penalty for premature withdrawal

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#277 Jan 12, 2010
ben wrote:
yeah, until he gets so excited he dont pull out in time or when he "shoots those babies" some hit your vulva instead of your tummy
Or what if he shoots something else besides babies?
DILF

Medford, NY

#278 Jan 12, 2010
ElBicho wrote:
ive never used a condom in my life, and the first time i came inside a girl i got her pregnant, aint that some bullshit
So.....you're one for one eh?

lol....
teddy

United States

#279 Apr 4, 2010
when I was married in 1952 contraceptive choices were few y wife absolutly would not consider a diaphram and I wpuld not pullout spoiling the fun of shooting your load while deep in your woman and there was no pill.So we settled on using .rubbers Inexpensive ,effective, readily aviable,neat no pecker tracks on the sheets, use them once and flush them down the toilet (that was the recommended disposal back then )I think it is still the best contraceptive available today and ecommend it for the younger set.
Old Codger

Medford, NY

#280 Apr 5, 2010
teddy wrote:
when I was married in 1952 contraceptive choices were few y wife absolutly would not consider a diaphram and I wpuld not pullout spoiling the fun of shooting your load while deep in your woman and there was no pill.So we settled on using .rubbers Inexpensive ,effective, readily aviable,neat no pecker tracks on the sheets, use them once and flush them down the toilet (that was the recommended disposal back then )I think it is still the best contraceptive available today and ecommend it for the younger set.
You're right. It must have been real hard for you back then. I can't imagine taking a girl out on a date and trying to have sex with her on horseback. How did you do it?
Jin

San Diego, CA

#281 Apr 16, 2010
Old Codger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. It must have been real hard for you back then. I can't imagine taking a girl out on a date and trying to have sex with her on horseback. How did you do it?
Yea but did he do the horse first or Girl?
LOL

Lindsay, CA

#282 Apr 16, 2010
Great news!

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#284 Apr 16, 2010
THE SCOTT BROWN FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..Purple Gurl,she should have held it between her knees!Therefore no excuses! LOLOLOL
That is a good method. And if you are to young to get a prescription, this method would allow even an aspirin to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 12 min Emerald 1,870
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 14 min Whiny1 9,343
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 43 min SLY WEST 155,079
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 44 min Analog man 2,144
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 56 min Analog man 77,945
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,467
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 hr Emerald 682
Most of the posters on the Weird are? 3 hr Oskar 43
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 38,379
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 5 hr mr goodwrench 7,610