Brazilian Fan Hit By flying Toilet Bowl:

Brazilian Fan Hit By flying Toilet Bowl:

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2014
Though sad...

Evenso,
such a headline fits in so well here
and is calling out for punny remarks
like>

When the **** hit the fan:)

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 May 4, 2014

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#3 May 4, 2014
Mensa application question: Sh!t is to a fan as a toilet bowl is to a [....]
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Though sad...
Evenso,
such a headline fits in so well here
and is calling out for punny remarks
like>
When the **** hit the fan:)
Okay. Heads up!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2014
this1then wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Heads up!
LOL

and...

Where are>

Spotted Girl
Dilf
Beatles .....
Trouser cough
Dr Dirty
Justaguess
petal Power
debby27
Beautiful Black Molly

......
And
All the other great WEIRD forum wits:)
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
and...
Where are>
Spotted Girl
Dilf
Beatles .....
Trouser cough
Dr Dirty
Justaguess
petal Power
debby27
Beautiful Black Molly
......
And
All the other great WEIRD forum wits:)
Maybe they're experiencing a bowl movement.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#7 May 4, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
and...
Where are>
Spotted Girl
Dilf
Beatles .....
Trouser cough
Dr Dirty
Justaguess
petal Power
debby27
Beautiful Black Molly
......
And
All the other great WEIRD forum wits:)
LOL...how can one resist the call....so to speak...

~anyhow~

They found the person that threw the toilet off the top of the stadium, he claimed to be aiming for the guy next to the one actually hit because that guy was trying to start fights , the court has commoded his sentence from a fell on me to a missed the meaner..

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#8 May 4, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...how can one resist the call....so to speak...
~anyhow~
They found the person that threw the toilet off the top of the stadium, he claimed to be aiming for the guy next to the one actually hit because that guy was trying to start fights , the court has commoded his sentence from a fell on me to a missed the meaner..
hahaha GROAN!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9 May 4, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha GROAN!
LOL...whatadoyaexpect...I'm workin' today....

Now the wife has filed suit against the team for wrongful death & the Brazilian plumbers union although she did add the statement that "I warned him about going to these events but Sandro always did have shyt for brains..!"

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 May 5, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...how can one resist the call....so to speak...
~anyhow~
They found the person that threw the toilet off the top of the stadium, he claimed to be aiming for the guy next to the one actually hit because that guy was trying to start fights , the court has commoded his sentence from a fell on me to a missed the meaner..
They found the culprit?
GOOD, I'm glad they flushed him out eventually:)
Marley

Huntington, NY

#11 May 5, 2014
Thank God it was a Brazilian fan and not a Dominican fan!!!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 May 8, 2014
I wonder would that be known as a
UFO when 'twas in full flight.
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#13 May 8, 2014
"Take this ya bum" !!
Eddie Kitt

Huntington, NY

#14 May 8, 2014
I sure hope the thrower performed a courtesy flush prior to heaving it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min Marymia 18,354
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 31 min -TheExam- 39,076
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 50 min Crystal Clear 0722 35,064
TREASOn 58 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# 1 hr skybobbie 415
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr Alain Vain 6,071
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 1 hr razz58 1,225
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 227,220
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Faith 6,972
More from around the web