Charges: Pa. man bagged in deer Wal-Mart lot

Mar 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 6 ABC

They say you can get almost anything at Wal-Mart. But the Pennsylvania Game Commission says one deer hunter took it too far.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
is that also aka Lyme disease ....
I don't think so. There are people here who contract Lyme's and it isn't lethal except in sensitive people in severe cases. It is,if memory serves right,a chronic debilitating disease easily cured by a potent regimin of antibiotics.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. There are people here who contract Lyme's and it isn't lethal except in sensitive people in severe cases. It is,if memory serves right,a chronic debilitating disease easily cured by a potent regimin of antibiotics.
thanks for the info:
Iam Evolved

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Wow! How impressive that a grown man pursued a helpless herbavore and killed him! What great courage that must of taken on the part of the Neanderthal....little mind, little organ...
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Why did it take this long for charges to be brought against the alleged perpetrator in this incident of poaching?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••