Charges: Pa. man bagged in deer Wal-M...

Charges: Pa. man bagged in deer Wal-Mart lot

There are 24 comments on the 6 ABC story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Charges: Pa. man bagged in deer Wal-Mart lot. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

They say you can get almost anything at Wal-Mart. But the Pennsylvania Game Commission says one deer hunter took it too far.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#24 Mar 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
is that also aka Lyme disease ....
I don't think so. There are people here who contract Lyme's and it isn't lethal except in sensitive people in severe cases. It is,if memory serves right,a chronic debilitating disease easily cured by a potent regimin of antibiotics.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25 Mar 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. There are people here who contract Lyme's and it isn't lethal except in sensitive people in severe cases. It is,if memory serves right,a chronic debilitating disease easily cured by a potent regimin of antibiotics.
thanks for the info:
Iam Evolved

Angola, IN

#26 Mar 28, 2013
Wow! How impressive that a grown man pursued a helpless herbavore and killed him! What great courage that must of taken on the part of the Neanderthal....little mind, little organ...
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Mar 29, 2013
Why did it take this long for charges to be brought against the alleged perpetrator in this incident of poaching?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 8 min TALLYHO 8541 17
w0rds - - a ~ 2 ~ z (Jan '13) 11 min leesville73 1,252
The N-word: (Jul '14) 14 min leesville73 357
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 16 min leesville73 29,135
The letter L (Jun '13) 19 min leesville73 637
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 20 min leesville73 1,833
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 21 min Lumatrix 5,763
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min wichita-rick 163,024
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Annabelle 4,582
Threads Nobody Reads 2 hr Makes since to me 9
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Stephany McDowell 639
More from around the web