How'd YOUR day go?
buck

Norcross, GA

#702 Mar 19, 2014
dang spirit you just be damn careful girl with some body like that. he aint ever cared for you the way he should done. i care a whole lot more than he ever would no woman should have to go through his sht.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#703 Mar 19, 2014
buck wrote:
dang spirit you just be damn careful girl with some body like that. he aint ever cared for you the way he should done. i care a whole lot more than he ever would no woman should have to go through his sht.
Thanks for your concern! It's so strange how he is and I surely don't have time nor am I certified to deal with an alcoholic and all of his idiotic behaviors!
Have a nice evening, I have much to do!
lol3

Lynchburg, VA

#704 Mar 19, 2014
buck wrote:
dang spirit you just be damn careful girl with some body like that. he aint ever cared for you the way he should done. i care a whole lot more than he ever would no woman should have to go through his sht.
So why put up with it?
buck

Norcross, GA

#705 Mar 19, 2014
spirit any time for my concern girl. hell never care about you like he done should. sht i care more about you than he ever will thats for dang sure. you just be careful is all im sayin.
buck

Norcross, GA

#706 Mar 19, 2014
dude you got to ask spirit why she put up with it from that sht bag.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#707 Mar 19, 2014
my day was A-OK...definitely MUCH better than SOMEBODY'S...
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#708 Mar 19, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit any time for my concern girl. hell never care about you like he done should. sht i care more about you than he ever will thats for dang sure. you just be careful is all im sayin.
all I am doing is trying to find my boyfriend G. I haven't Seen Him in five days and I don't know how to find him... I keep texting but I don't even get an answer....
A Joke

Jackson, MO

#709 Mar 19, 2014
LOL .. LOL some more ... HAHAHAHAHAHA

What an incredibly staged performance this appears to be and most definitely has all been pretty obvious .. as of late. I'm sure that is one thing we may all be able to agree, but to figure out .. now that's a whole other [email protected] game. Posers .. what are you up to?
Sssssh

Jackson, MO

#710 Mar 19, 2014
My day has been fairly decent and the weather was the same, but better than lately.

.
Damn, I wish my IP showed my actual address for a change. I do so dislike being considered one of you whether gray or sock.

S - e - r - i - o - s - l - y . You guys/gals .. or just the one of you???

Pale Face .. I caught your act in a gray suit that resembles mine.
Spirit .. what's going on in here, any ideas?
joke

Owensboro, KY

#711 Mar 19, 2014
A guy bumped in to me on the bus the other day and said, "Remember Leonardo Di Caprio."

Then the same dude followed me home from the bar and said, "Remember Leonardo Di Caprio."

Things then got out of hand when he tapped on my window at 11.30 that night and said, "Remember Leonardo Di Caprio."

I thought, "That's it, I'm going to the cops."

I told the officer I was being stalked and he asked if I could tell him anything about the man.

I said, "Yes, he reminds me of Leonardo Di Caprio.

Courtesy of Sickipedia.org : http://www.sickipedia.org/crime/stalking/a-bl...
A Joke

Jackson, MO

#712 Mar 19, 2014
LOL ... that was funnier than mine. Not that I think there is anything funny about others stalking ... terrible things have happened.

My day out here is going well when the ones that follow me are no where to be seen .. as far as I can see?

**wish i could think of a real joke to tell right now .. dang!
janice

Reading, PA

#713 Mar 19, 2014
A Joke wrote:
LOL ... that was funnier than mine. Not that I think there is anything funny about others stalking ... terrible things have happened.
My day out here is going well when the ones that follow me are no where to be seen .. as far as I can see?
**wish i could think of a real joke to tell right now .. dang!
Maybe u have a following, like the moviestars do.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#714 Mar 19, 2014
WOULD'VE been BETTER...If I DIDN'T have to SHARE my LOVE INTEREST with His WIFE!!

This EVERY two DAYS...

GETTIN' ON MY NERVES...!!!

Ahhhhh..Loooove THAT Man.!!!

(((HUGS)))

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#715 Mar 20, 2014
Sssssh wrote:
My day has been fairly decent and the weather was the same, but better than lately.
.
Damn, I wish my IP showed my actual address for a change. I do so dislike being considered one of you whether gray or sock.
S - e - r - i - o - s - l - y . You guys/gals .. or just the one of you???
Pale Face .. I caught your act in a gray suit that resembles mine.
Spirit .. what's going on in here, any ideas?
I don't know.....I'm tired of this and everything else that comes along with it!
lol3

Faber, VA

#716 Mar 20, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
WOULD'VE been BETTER...If I DIDN'T have to SHARE my LOVE INTEREST with His WIFE!!

This EVERY two DAYS...

GETTIN' ON MY NERVES...!!!

Ahhhhh..Loooove THAT Man.!!!

(((HUGS)))
Do u realize how this makes u sound?
Awww

Jackson, MO

#717 Mar 20, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.....I'm tired of this and everything else that comes along with it!
Refer back to post #713 and that'll cheer ya.
buck

Norcross, GA

#720 Mar 20, 2014
dang girl i know you tired thats what that sht wants you to be. like i tell you he aint worth your time. aint no reason why you cant write here. if you come back on to day look around see what that sht writes with his profiles. thats a mental problem there.
lol3

Faber, VA

#721 Mar 20, 2014
buck wrote:
dang girl i know you tired thats what that sht wants you to be. like i tell you he aint worth your time. aint no reason why you cant write here. if you come back on to day look around see what that sht writes with his profiles. thats a mental problem there.
Sorry but u sound like u have a mental problem like LD
Going Good

Jackson, MO

#722 Mar 20, 2014
lol3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but u sound like u have a mental problem like LD
Good day so far. hmmmm, lol3, you notice Spirit only talks with that gray poster.
Only their IP keeps changing .. silly buckarooo! Looks like they talk to themselves
too much and that may be a mental defect of sorts.
Going Good

Jackson, MO

#723 Mar 20, 2014
Wonder how our pale face flower is .. appears that one closely resembles these folks too. Ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 min T Bone 5,522
one word only (Jun '08) 1 min quilterqueen 55,934
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 2 min quilterqueen 3,974
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min wichita-rick 222,237
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 3 min quilterqueen 3,973
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min quilterqueen 5,992
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 7 min quilterqueen 1,190
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 55 min honeymylove 1,309
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr Parden Pard 9,344
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 25,525
More from around the web