How'd YOUR day go?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#391 Aug 6, 2013
My day is going ok..could be better.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#393 Aug 6, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your special friend can swing by after work :)
No need to wait after work..They're welcome anytime..(O:

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#395 Aug 6, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
What will his wife say about that??
She is welcome to come also..I have no problem with anyone just the trouble makers like you.

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#396 Aug 6, 2013
Not bad yet. The chap stick on my nostrils is helping my cold feel a lot better. I hope I am still in a good mood after this annoying meeting I have.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#398 Aug 6, 2013
My day is so much better with you there in it.(O:

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#400 Aug 6, 2013
Busy, busy, busy.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#401 Aug 6, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
Not bad yet. The chap stick on my nostrils is helping my cold feel a lot better. I hope I am still in a good mood after this annoying meeting I have.
Hi Buffalo Boy, Hope your cold is better soon.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#402 Aug 6, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
so sorry...a dear friend of mine lost his great nephew today...
Ola, I'm sorry for your friends loss as well...:(

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#403 Aug 6, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Busy, busy, busy.
me, too!

I was going to post that.(I like the busy)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#404 Aug 6, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
me, too!
I was going to post that.(I like the busy)
It sure makes the work day go by quickly.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#405 Aug 6, 2013
Sorry to hear the bad news Marissa and Ola.

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#406 Aug 6, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Buffalo Boy, Hope your cold is better soon.
Thanks! Today it was almost all gone.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#407 Aug 7, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola, I'm sorry for your friends loss as well...:(
thanx marissa...12 yr old...4 wheeler accident...several kids have been killed lately here in this manner...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#408 Aug 7, 2013
interview went well now it's a waiting game...I HATE that part...oh & got my daughters car out of shop...new AC compressor...she didn't even come home-NOW that she has AC ...=)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#409 Aug 7, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Sorry to hear the bad news Marissa and Ola.
thanx...I can't imagine how these families feel...

LOVE your pic!!! wish more had the nerve...=)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#410 Aug 7, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
thanx marissa...12 yr old...4 wheeler accident...several kids have been killed lately here in this manner...
One of many reasons we wont allow our accident prone 14 year old son own a 4 wheeler or a trampoline for that matter. Too many accidents happen. My boy has impaled himself on his bike handle bars, missed his liver by quarter inch, he's sat in a bees nest and endured 30+ stings, had wood splinters go through his eye lid barely skinning his eye, he's peeled his kneecap off requiring staples & stitches and his latest accident, climbing the side of a bridge near the swimhole, where he slipped & fell lead to 12 staples in his skull.

Meantime, in answer to the original question... so far today sucks. I'm this close ->_<- to quitting my darn job.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#412 Aug 7, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>One of many reasons we wont allow our accident prone 14 year old son own a 4 wheeler or a trampoline for that matter. Too many accidents happen. My boy has impaled himself on his bike handle bars, missed his liver by quarter inch, he's sat in a bees nest and endured 30+ stings, had wood splinters go through his eye lid barely skinning his eye, he's peeled his kneecap off requiring staples & stitches and his latest accident, climbing the side of a bridge near the swimhole, where he slipped & fell lead to 12 staples in his skull.
Meantime, in answer to the original question... so far today sucks. I'm this close ->_<- to quitting my darn job.
sheesh might as well let him ride...he seems to be working his guardian angel OVERtime...tell him Aunite Ola says God has a very special plan for his life!!!

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Best Of Friends..

#413 Aug 7, 2013
bad..good..okay..exciting..sla p someone..okay just forget it kind of day...:O)..

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#414 Aug 7, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
thanx...I can't imagine how these families feel...
LOVE your pic!!! wish more had the nerve...=)
Aw, thanks! That's very kind.

I think it's nice to put a name to a face.

I'm also most curious to see what the folks who like to make fun of the appearance of others look like ... as if they are all that and super models.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#415 Aug 7, 2013
sorta like that Brad Paisley song waiting on a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Jennifer Renee 12,804
News 3 Teens Behind Bars After Robbery Turned Fatal ... 18 min Mitts Gold Plated... 2
News Daredevil Pulls Off 'Most Hardcore' Stunt Yet 23 min Mitts Gold Plated... 2
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 27 min Trunketeer 19,227
Word Association (Jun '10) 28 min beatlesinafog 28,497
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 29 min Alain Vain 2,117
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 29 min Old Sam 5,251
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min 40ish 167,395
Answer a question with a question 1 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 498
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 1 hr andet1987 6,120
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 1 hr Old Sam 224
More from around the web