of 2
Next Last

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#23 Jul 7, 2014
It makes one wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd really like to know who's history book and constitution these idiots are looking at. Because it's definitely not the U.S. version.
1st the Constitution didn't exist ....

The American Revolution was the result of a series of social, political, and intellectual transformations in American society, government and ways of thinking. Starting in 1765 the Americans rejected the authority of Parliament to tax them without elected representation; protests continued to escalate, as in the Boston Tea Party of 1773, and the British imposed punitive laws—the Intolerable Acts—on Massachusetts in 1774.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#24 Jul 7, 2014
all things being equal wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like a much smarter idiot than that hillbilly idiot. Maybe you can tell us. Just a few years ago, there was a republican in the White House- a perfect time to create *small government*. Instead, he started two, unfunded wars. Why should we believe republicans want *small government* when they never actually do anything but effing whine about it when democrats are in office? It sounds to me like they are maybe insincere.
do you believe that crap .. no wonder the USA is in trouble
Chrissy

Reading, PA

#25 Jul 7, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
<quoted text>
1st the Constitution didn't exist ....
The American Revolution was the result of a series of social, political, and intellectual transformations in American society, government and ways of thinking. Starting in 1765 the Americans rejected the authority of Parliament to tax them without elected representation; protests continued to escalate, as in the Boston Tea Party of 1773, and the British imposed punitive laws—the Intolerable Acts—on Massachusetts in 1774.
I'm getting an education, thanks. I never understood this stuff when I had it in highschool, history was my worse subject. I can appreciate it now as an older mature person, now I would like to learn more about my history. It's ironic how some things go in reverse.
Chrissy

Reading, PA

#26 Jul 7, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
<quoted text>
do you believe that crap .. no wonder the USA is in trouble
BTW - Tom the cat was one of my favorite cartoon's, still is. Tom & Jerry, very classy cartoon.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#27 Jul 25, 2014
THAT..I have a TWIN..on Topix??

I Post a Word. And Surf the Threads..AND..OMG!! The Same WORD or PHRASE!!

Does this Happen to Any Of You While Posting??

FREAKIN' CREEPY!!

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min -TheExam- 38,722
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 min LIMnologist 30,798
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 8 min -TheExam- 11,350
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr Joi C 6,354
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 16,010
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,202
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 150,556
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Naturally Wired 6,543
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 225,286
News Texas sheriff calls out truck's anti-Trump deca... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 10
More from around the web