Trina's Troll
Trinas troll

United States

#189 Jun 19, 2013
Hey Trina! How is your day going? It's almost supper time!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#191 Jun 19, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, I'm so broken, am fixed. Am going on how you read and how others read you. As said, I like you fine. Don't be confused by me. Read all this again. Go read other threads and see if you can't grasp the innuendos aimed at you.
Actually, I showed up on Topix to help the children. I came to Offbeat because it houses my brand of darkness. Not my need for attention. I got that when I showed up and shut it all down fast.
I want attention, will get it away from the comp...not on.
We are comp buddies. Is why what ever I have to say is upfront and in your face.
What you have spoken to me personally on PM's ..stays between us on PM's. In fact I delete the PM's so the Mods can't get them. That is a friend. I have your back as far as I go.
Once again, you really need to stand back and read you on here. or...I need to gaze over your posts. We are seeing two different things.
I was broken once upon a time, and I am healing, and getting better every day. I have seen horrible cruelty, not from my family, but from some who claimed to love me, that did not. I know that I am not liked by all, though I know some do. I appreciate those that come out and say it, and there are some on here who are very obviously talking of me, without saying my name, and these people are called good and everybody just loves them , yet they will not reply to me. That is fine, that is their right, but I don't wish to seek out what they think of me. I appreciate that and will not tell a thing you have told me and I too always delete them right away for the same reason, but I am not hurting, just need to vent sometimes. I just don't understand why everyone thinks I am seeking things any more than any one else on here. Obviously we all need to talk and let stuff out, but how does that make me any different than anyone else? I don't get that, I have seen the innuendos and know they are directed at me. But, I know all won't like me, and am okay with that, just don't want others to argue on account of me. If people don't like me that's fine, but please just be good to each other, I don't want to be the cause of others liking or disliking each other, that was never my intent.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#192 Jun 19, 2013
Besides,,,trolls? Ya, I like em, I like them following me, it shows me I'm worth people trying to humiliate me, cut me down, show me what's what. I don't have any... No one thinks me worthy... I don't blame them actually. I wouldn't want to troll me either. You need someone with confidence, who will fight back rather than agree.

Ya, I'm just not worth it, and it's just so dang obvious. I never really had a troll problem. I think that's more me than anything.

((sigh))

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#193 Jun 19, 2013
I like to see the top of MY post decorated! I don't care what they are, but it does tell me that someone actually put the effort in clicking a mouse button on the pictures, for ME! They're so colorful, and pretty.... it really does brighten my day, and sometimes, I get a lot! Not often, but sometimes... tells me I'm not being ignored. Negative attention is better than no attention! I had to grow up with that reasoning.

I have Daddy issues!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#194 Jun 19, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused by all this. Because it had nothing to do with you. Was a bit of a snarl between me and the poster. My butting heads with anyone has nothing to do with you. Period. Had to do with this TX human posting to me. I don't care what they were defending. Was nothing to defend. I wasn't attacking you in any way, shape or fashion. You can defend yourself to me. We speak just fine to one another. Your karma is just fine.
Is always a new profile? But why? Be you. Be happy with you. I can bite you ..if it will make you feel better.
Chin up.
Nothing to be sorry for. Remember?
~pats the sand down in box, looks up reads heading to thread again, blinks and steps out~ Is your thread ..babe.
My bad!
Wont darken the door to your threads again.
I have read back and see that now. I would apologize but "I own my words and stand by them" I was just confused by your thinking I was seeking love and attention, I love and appreciate those things, but am not trying to go out of my way to get them, that is all :)
Just a misunderstanding on my part, I guess. I always appreciate your postings and you did not darken this thread, this thread darkened itself. I think many think that is my fault. But it isn't and no apology for that one. If I hadn't made it, I would have still been trolled, just thought I'd make the best if it and turn it into a joke :))
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#195 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I was broken once upon a time, and I am healing, and getting better every day. I have seen horrible cruelty, not from my family, but from some who claimed to love me, that did not. I know that I am not liked by all, though I know some do. I appreciate those that come out and say it, and there are some on here who are very obviously talking of me, without saying my name, and these people are called good and everybody just loves them , yet they will not reply to me. That is fine, that is their right, but I don't wish to seek out what they think of me. I appreciate that and will not tell a thing you have told me and I too always delete them right away for the same reason, but I am not hurting, just need to vent sometimes. I just don't understand why everyone thinks I am seeking things any more than any one else on here. Obviously we all need to talk and let stuff out, but how does that make me any different than anyone else? I don't get that, I have seen the innuendos and know they are directed at me. But, I know all won't like me, and am okay with that, just don't want others to argue on account of me. If people don't like me that's fine, but please just be good to each other, I don't want to be the cause of others liking or disliking each other, that was never my intent.
This really belongs on the ... Say Something that NO ONE Gives a F#*K about..thread..
Trinas troll

United States

#196 Jun 19, 2013
Trina, you don't need to justify yourself. Everyone wants their own personal troll. They are clearly jealous of our close relationship.
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#197 Jun 19, 2013
Translation: STFU Trina.
SPAM

Tampa, FL

#198 Jun 19, 2013
Trina's troll from Marble Hill Mo ,

Coming from the troll that has hounded Trina for weeks now . That's pretty rich . Move along and go talk to yourself on another thread .

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#199 Jun 19, 2013
Okay...had to creep back for a moment.

Honey, you are friggin' killing me. Am chuckling all over the place.
Stay safe in the wind, babe.
P.S. Am jealous you had a daddy to issue over.~winks~

Trina, you are okay, kid-o. Shake it off.
And enjoy the evening.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#200 Jun 19, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
Translation: STFU Trina.
You are a nut!
Take care.

Okay...I am dust in the wind.

~grins~ My bad! Just hold me.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#201 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
OMG!! I am reading all of this and don't know where to begin. I guess reply to each post. I don't know, I had a good time with my kids and now this? I guess, I'll reply to those directed at me, sheesh, then I'm off for the night.
Glad you,had fun with your kids.:)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#202 Jun 19, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
This really belongs on the ... Say Something that NO ONE Gives a F#*K about..thread..
I didn't know there was a Sweetie-Pie thread,,, where is it?

I guess no one would know cause you have to give a f*ck to know! Bwhahahahah

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#203 Jun 19, 2013
Trinas troll wrote:
Trina, you don't need to justify yourself. Everyone wants their own personal troll. They are clearly jealous of our close relationship.
I am jealous. Tell me, what can I do to be worthy of such time, and devotion? My dream,,, my dream, it to have a posse of trolls. People that hang, analyse, judge every action, every word that I type. To dream such thoughts, to think that I am worthy.... I won't even let myself think it. Gets my hopes up, only to have them crashing down when, yet, another year passes, and still no one..........

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#204 Jun 19, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Okay...had to creep back for a moment.
Honey, you are friggin' killing me. Am chuckling all over the place.
Stay safe in the wind, babe.
P.S. Am jealous you had a daddy to issue over.~winks~
Trina, you are okay, kid-o. Shake it off.
And enjoy the evening.
Stayin safe DC! lol
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#205 Jun 19, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
This really belongs on the ... Say Something that NO ONE Gives a F#*K about..thread..
Jealous much? You know why people like me and not you? I don't make fun of people when they lose their loved ones. I believe there's a special place for people like you and I believe it's much worse than hell. And apparently, many give a great big F@#K!!!!!, just not ever about you.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#206 Jun 19, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Okay...had to creep back for a moment.
Honey, you are friggin' killing me. Am chuckling all over the place.
Stay safe in the wind, babe.
P.S. Am jealous you had a daddy to issue over.~winks~
Trina, you are okay, kid-o. Shake it off.
And enjoy the evening.
LOL. I think that your words came off a bit harsh and grey box poster didn't know our history, it's all good. I know you are just looking out for me DC, I just needed to read your words again. I think my sensitivity of today's events spilled over into this thread, I read the things I wrote and my gosh, I look like a sensitive nut, lol. I had car issues today, they were resolved by a good friend and nothing serious though, and my dog had a seizure, so I was in a foul mood and should not have posted at that moment. You're a good one DC, I just thought your words seemed harsh at first, but I can see them clearly now. Funny Trina is back, anyone wanna take a swing? I'm hell on wheels today, The sangria is coming out. Enjoy the ride folks!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#207 Jun 19, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
Translation: STFU Trina.
See? See everyone? Trina got a STFU, and here I am, totally vulnerable, susceptible, and nothing. Not even Sweetie-Pie thinks me worthy. And if she won't even give me the time of day (because that's all she has is time) then I really know I am nothing.

Dammit, I don't think I can feel any lower than I do right now. Sitting behind a comp screen with all this make believe power, trying to use it, only to feel crushed, unworthy, defeated, unloved... Awww Sweetie-Pie.. give me a chance,, please,,, please,,, I'll try and fight back, let you think I care. I will, I really really will.

((sigh))

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#208 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Trina is back, anyone wanna take a swing?
I can't take a swing at her, clearly she will ignore me, and I will sit back, and feel rejected, yet again.

If only I could harness the power you have. If only.....
Trinas troll

United States

#209 Jun 19, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I am jealous. Tell me, what can I do to be worthy of such time, and devotion? My dream,,, my dream, it to have a posse of trolls. People that hang, analyse, judge every action, every word that I type. To dream such thoughts, to think that I am worthy.... I won't even let myself think it. Gets my hopes up, only to have them crashing down when, yet, another year passes, and still no one..........
You have to fill out an application and submit it to the "Council of the Trolls."
The case officer will review your application. It's all based on your persona and previous history on topix. Not everyone gets approved at first. There is, however, an appeals process.
Good luck!

----------
I am Trina's troll and I approve this message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off? 6 min DMan 455
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 min DMan 3,744
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 12 min ThomasA 2,043
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 38 min rainmaker2016 61,741
I tried 41 min Enquiring 2
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 45 min honeymylove 156
News E4's Tattoo Fixers looking for ink disasters 2 hr Spotted Girl 4
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr Rider on the Storm 1,562
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr So Sad 74,280
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr RedWhite81 215,282
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 15 hr Lifelover 34
More from around the web