Orion's Belt

#163 Jun 19, 2013
Aramis wrote:
<quoted text>
touché
"My Bad! Just hold me. "
s'on every post you make
perhaps you're jus jokin' like t
Want to talk about me?? Cumdrop? I love attention. I love to be held. I love to be loved. And I love to be bit.
So bite me.

Are you done yet, dripwad?

I am not running around Topix swinging from d'ick to d'ick to get any of it either.

I'll let you know when I'm joking.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#164 Jun 19, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please DC.
Don't psychoanalyze me.
I'd hate to hear how I
am. LOL
Good to see you:)
Hope you're having a good day lady.
~snags you up into a good hug~ Sorry, baby. You can sew my fingers to my forehead. I'll forgive me for it later.

Good seeing you as well.

Have a wonderful evening.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#165 Jun 19, 2013
Aramis wrote:
<quoted text>
touché
"My Bad! Just hold me. "
s'on every post you make
perhaps you're jus jokin' like t
Next time you speak to me...come in your profile. Let's have a look see who you be. Besides a coward.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#167 Jun 19, 2013
Digital Etiquette wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, yikes. why the anger, grrrr
ah, sure, why not.
to the window to the window
to the wall to the wall
till the sweat drips down my balls
all you birches crawl.
it's a joke sweetheart, lighten up, you'll live longer
No one ever said I was not an angry female. Mean as f@(k!
I was trying to help the kid out.
But seems you are trying to help you out as well.
I wouldn't crawl your way if you were the last cumdrop on Earth.
I don't joke well. Guess you see that now..

But, I did like your youtube. Kudos on that.

Now...leave me alone. Or hold me. Pick one.
My bad!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#170 Jun 19, 2013
OMG!! I am reading all of this and don't know where to begin. I guess reply to each post. I don't know, I had a good time with my kids and now this? I guess, I'll reply to those directed at me, sheesh, then I'm off for the night.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#172 Jun 19, 2013
Bugsy Malone wrote:
<quoted text>
ugh, well i never! look here ya see
seems funny you'd say that you see
you're angry you see
you don't take you're own advice ya see
<quoted text>
ooops, irony "my bad, just hold me"
xo dc
~hands you a cookie~ Alrighty then

~pats you on the head~ Enjoy your evening.

Caio

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#173 Jun 19, 2013
San Antonio Spur wrote:
Looks like fresh meat for Mikie. LOL!
Aye, I stepped dead flat in that dog s#it...didn't I now.
~chuckles~

Shame I got the warning a bit slow.
Level 6

Location hidden

#174 Jun 19, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a few folk follow me about. I just ignored them right off the bat. Never to say a word. Not one. Just played it off.
Honey...I have read your post twice, so am going to say this once.
When it comes to love and feeding those in need. I suggest to you...to start with yourself. May sound harsh, but darling, you are so starving for love and affection. Is nearly in every post you make.
I know that sounds off handed, and one day you will look back and see what I am saying to you.
Wish I could really help you, but is something you will have to do for yourself. I wish I could give you a key how to do this, but I strongly believe the key is in your hand. You just need to use it.
Hang in there kid-o. You'll be okay.
Best advice I can give you is this. Listen to the hints getting given and abide by some of them. If someone says you are going to fast, slow down a little. See what you may be running into. If you think you can take it...go as fast as you want. But if you end up surprised you hit a wall....Learn from it.
Enjoy your day
When freedom comes you will wish it didn't. Life loves to vacillate.
DC thank you for this advice, and you usually are very good at reading between the lines, as I've told you in the past when having some marital issues. I was fed up with some stuff in my life, it has been talked out and resolved and is getting better everyday. I know we talked personally of this. But, you are wrong about me needing love and attention. I love to have those things as all do, and the more the merrier, but I do have those things in my life. I have friends and family, I just feel there is always more to give and I always love to receive that also. You seem to think that I am broken and I assure you that I am not. Have my ups and downs like all. I thought we were friends, always liked your insight, but am now confused by the stuff you are saying here. I am not bothered by the trolls, just the ignorant comment by someone being sick of me seeking attention. We are all seeking attention, or we wouldn't be here, but I have love and attention to give in return :)
Level 6

Location hidden

#175 Jun 19, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops....
Sorry, I read that wrong.
YOU are not a troll, you HAVE a troll. lol
Ok, got it:)
Just blow them off. I do....I don't mean
that literally ...lmfao
LOL, yes I have a troll, no I am not one.
Very funny :)))

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#176 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
OMG!! I am reading all of this and don't know where to begin. I guess reply to each post. I don't know, I had a good time with my kids and now this? I guess, I'll reply to those directed at me, sheesh, then I'm off for the night.
Trina,, my advice? Don't take anything freakin seriously here! Who cares? You're you, you like you, and that's what counts!

Really,, I'd like to tell everyone to be kinda like me, and not care. Life is so much easier if you just don't care. Care about the things you need to, and that's it. If you care too much, you'll have too much stress, and for what? A bunch of posters whom half (at least) aren't real.

Nothing beats bravery behind a comp screen! Bwhahahah
Level 6

Location hidden

#177 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Want to talk about me?? Cumdrop? I love attention. I love to be held. I love to be loved. And I love to be bit.
So bite me.
Are you done yet, dripwad?
I am not running around Topix swinging from d'ick to d'ick to get any of it either.
I'll let you know when I'm joking.
I can see that you think that is me, but I promise it is not. And I am not swinging from d!ck to d!ck, I have a husband and I have been loyal, I have flirted and have made it very clear that I am just joking around with the guys. DC I wouldn't have confided the things I did to you, to turn around and insult you.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#178 Jun 19, 2013
Rocky Rhodes wrote:
<quoted text>
shame, humor good, angry female, not so much
as i was tryin' to get ya to lighten up a tad
it's a deal, i'll hold ya.. tho no blue lipstick
~snarls~ Jesus, you don't even have me in your arms yet and you are telling me to lose the blue lipstick.

I think I will just remain ...bad! I got this...

Thanks!

Have a good evening....

Location hidden

#179 Jun 19, 2013
As far as seeing attention here? Sure! Why not? I get bored, and won't make an ass out of myself in public,, but here,,, here you can do anything.. be anything....

hahhahahahahahhahah

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#181 Jun 19, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Trina,, my advice? Don't take anything freakin seriously here! Who cares? You're you, you like you, and that's what counts!
Really,, I'd like to tell everyone to be kinda like me, and not care. Life is so much easier if you just don't care. Care about the things you need to, and that's it. If you care too much, you'll have too much stress, and for what? A bunch of posters whom half (at least) aren't real.
Nothing beats bravery behind a comp screen! Bwhahahah
Well said, and so very true:)
Level 6

Location hidden

#182 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No one ever said I was not an angry female. Mean as f@(k!
I was trying to help the kid out.
But seems you are trying to help you out as well.
I wouldn't crawl your way if you were the last cumdrop on Earth.
I don't joke well. Guess you see that now..
But, I did like your youtube. Kudos on that.
Now...leave me alone. Or hold me. Pick one.
My bad!
I'm confused by all of this. I'm sorry that my being here has caused all of this. I will bow out. I don't know what to say, the grey box poster was obviously just trying to defend me, not insult you. I don't like being the cause of this though. And I know you are just trying to help me out as you say, but I am loved and just wanted to make friends here. I didn't know it would make people so mad. I just thought this seemed like a fun place to be. I don't know what else to say, I guess I did something wrong, for karma is not on my side today, peace be with you all. Maybe someday we will meet again. I got to be a wallflower for a bit today and it was very needed, but see that was not the case here.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#184 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>DC thank you for this advice, and you usually are very good at reading between the lines, as I've told you in the past when having some marital issues. I was fed up with some stuff in my life, it has been talked out and resolved and is getting better everyday. I know we talked personally of this. But, you are wrong about me needing love and attention. I love to have those things as all do, and the more the merrier, but I do have those things in my life. I have friends and family, I just feel there is always more to give and I always love to receive that also. You seem to think that I am broken and I assure you that I am not. Have my ups and downs like all. I thought we were friends, always liked your insight, but am now confused by the stuff you are saying here. I am not bothered by the trolls, just the ignorant comment by someone being sick of me seeking attention. We are all seeking attention, or we wouldn't be here, but I have love and attention to give in return :)
Baby, I'm so broken, am fixed. Am going on how you read and how others read you. As said, I like you fine. Don't be confused by me. Read all this again. Go read other threads and see if you can't grasp the innuendos aimed at you.
Actually, I showed up on Topix to help the children. I came to Offbeat because it houses my brand of darkness. Not my need for attention. I got that when I showed up and shut it all down fast.
I want attention, will get it away from the comp...not on.
We are comp buddies. Is why what ever I have to say is upfront and in your face.
What you have spoken to me personally on PM's ..stays between us on PM's. In fact I delete the PM's so the Mods can't get them. That is a friend. I have your back as far as I go.

Once again, you really need to stand back and read you on here. or...I need to gaze over your posts. We are seeing two different things.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#185 Jun 19, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
As far as seeing attention here? Sure! Why not? I get bored, and won't make an ass out of myself in public,, but here,,, here you can do anything.. be anything....
hahhahahahahahhahah
~shaking head~ Thanks! Now someone tells me. I've been making a complete ass out of me in public for so long now, I've turned into a moon.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#186 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused by all of this. I'm sorry that my being here has caused all of this. I will bow out. I don't know what to say, the grey box poster was obviously just trying to defend me, not insult you. I don't like being the cause of this though. And I know you are just trying to help me out as you say, but I am loved and just wanted to make friends here. I didn't know it would make people so mad. I just thought this seemed like a fun place to be. I don't know what else to say, I guess I did something wrong, for karma is not on my side today, peace be with you all. Maybe someday we will meet again. I got to be a wallflower for a bit today and it was very needed, but see that was not the case here.
You are confused by all this. Because it had nothing to do with you. Was a bit of a snarl between me and the poster. My butting heads with anyone has nothing to do with you. Period. Had to do with this TX human posting to me. I don't care what they were defending. Was nothing to defend. I wasn't attacking you in any way, shape or fashion. You can defend yourself to me. We speak just fine to one another. Your karma is just fine.

Is always a new profile? But why? Be you. Be happy with you. I can bite you ..if it will make you feel better.

Chin up.
Nothing to be sorry for. Remember?
~pats the sand down in box, looks up reads heading to thread again, blinks and steps out~ Is your thread ..babe.

My bad!

Wont darken the door to your threads again.

Location hidden

#187 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
~shaking head~ Thanks! Now someone tells me. I've been making a complete ass out of me in public for so long now, I've turned into a moon.
Actually I lied a tad... I do make a complete ass of myself in public. No one pays attention to me, so if I act that way, I get all the attention I crave.

I have Daddy issues!
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#188 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you think that is me, but I promise it is not. And I am not swinging from d!ck to d!ck, I have a husband and I have been loyal, I have flirted and have made it very clear that I am just joking around with the guys. DC I wouldn't have confided the things I did to you, to turn around and insult you.
"swinging from d!ck to d!ck,"??........I cant picture a female saying something like that...lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News new NYPD: Man stuffed bag of feces in woman's p... 1 hr wichita-rick 11
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Lord Satan 199,570
Poll What is the Future of Weird Topix? (Mar '14) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 38
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 82,154
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 11,558
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 32,432
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 1 hr Ferrerman 12,425
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 193,032
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,367
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr Crystal_Clear722 7,421
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Grace Nerissa 56,928
human sexuality topic ? 7 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 19
More from around the web