Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#137 Jun 18, 2013
garden gnome gracie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one funny frisky gay guy! I poop sparkles!
WTF!?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#139 Jun 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!?
lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#140 Jun 18, 2013
WANNA know WHY...TINA Had her OWN personal TROLL and I DON'T???

Level 6

Location hidden

#141 Jun 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Is this an admission of guilt? And who's Tina? Actually, no never mind, I don't care. Too tired.

Goodnight everyone, even you little troll wherever you are hiding.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#142 Jun 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an admission of guilt? And who's Tina? Actually, no never mind, I don't care. Too tired.
Goodnight everyone, even you little troll wherever you are hiding.
Let's go to bed baby!!! night LOSERS!!!!

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#143 Jun 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Tina????

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#147 Jun 19, 2013
Singing somewhat out of tune in the limelight is going to get some tomatoes at your feet.

Translated:'' the squeaky wheel gets the oil ''

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#148 Jun 19, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Singing somewhat out of tune in the limelight is going to get some tomatoes at your feet.
Translated:'' the squeaky wheel gets the oil ''
Or in this case the vasoline :)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#149 Jun 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Or in this case the vasoline :)
Tu'shay

Level 6

Location hidden

#150 Jun 19, 2013
Sheesh!!!! PM's about the pics!!! Okay people, David and I joke because of my troll, I figure if I'm going to get trolled anyways, I may as well joke and make the best of it. It was a joke, there were no pics. He has seen my through a social networking site that I have closed my account with. So, yes, those of you who didn't understand why I would send him pics and not you, I didn't send any! I'm a kidder, but I always come clean. I'm tired of the attention from this thread, so y'all have fun with it if you want, but I'm gonna go hang out with people who like me enough to let me be a wallflower when I need to.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#151 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Sheesh!!!! PM's about the pics!!! Okay people, David and I joke because of my troll, I figure if I'm going to get trolled anyways, I may as well joke and make the best of it. It was a joke, there were no pics. He has seen my through a social networking site that I have closed my account with. So, yes, those of you who didn't understand why I would send him pics and not you, I didn't send any! I'm a kidder, but I always come clean. I'm tired of the attention from this thread, so y'all have fun with it if you want, but I'm gonna go hang out with people who like me enough to let me be a wallflower when I need to.
I like you just fine.

OMG! This post of yours reads just like a line from Blanche in the Golden Girls. Which is one of my favorite lines.

When asked if she really does the things she says. She turns and looks at everyone and says something to the effect. Is for her to know and them to find out. Is a southern thing...

Baby, you and I have spoken about such things. You stated it didn't bother you what others thought/think. You are you.

So...just learn, when you throw threads like this out there, we are going to come and accommodate them.

Be strong. Or stop feeding some of us.

My bad!

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#152 Jun 19, 2013
The energy you give out is the energy you receive....

Sometimes even greater..........

Have a good one everyone!

:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#153 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Thought I'd make it easy on you. I'm right here, so you gonna follow me around all night again? That's fine but I had bean burritos again. Could you not sniff the air like last time? It know that's your thing, but it kind of freaks me out.(Trina pats her little troll on the head, thinking how it's dedication is somewhat endearing) LMAO
You're a troll?

Huh....I didn't get that memo:)

No one tells me anything around here. lol

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#154 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
It was fun though!!! Lmao

Level 6

Location hidden

#155 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I like you just fine.
OMG! This post of yours reads just like a line from Blanche in the Golden Girls. Which is one of my favorite lines.
When asked if she really does the things she says. She turns and looks at everyone and says something to the effect. Is for her to know and them to find out. Is a southern thing...
Baby, you and I have spoken about such things. You stated it didn't bother you what others thought/think. You are you.
So...just learn, when you throw threads like this out there, we are going to come and accommodate them.
Be strong. Or stop feeding some of us.
My bad!
It doesn't bother me what others think, but I was told to quit seeking attention, lol. Which I get it whether asked for or not, so figured I would play back and have made some so called friends mad. But, that's okay, I am me, I didn't ask to be trolled, but if it's gonna do so, I have a right to play and defend, I'm not seeking anything. Just being me. I will stop feeding it, but that is hard to do, for I feel something has gone terribly wrong in this person's life to follow someone around like that. Perhaps, not loved enough as a child. I can't be cruel, but I can ignore, though it will be hard. I'm the girl who buys food for people with the will work for food signs, despite knowing that many just want money and not for good things, that's just me, feeding all, trolls or not. My dad always said I was too loving,and that it would be my blessing and my curse. I finally figured out what was meant by that. I am strong, just need my peace and quiet too sometimes, don't we all? And it doesn't bother me what others think, I am me!!:)
I am bothered about my car though, and wonder if I should chance it or not. Really want to get out of this house, guess we'll ride bikes.

Level 6

Location hidden

#156 Jun 19, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
The energy you give out is the energy you receive....
Sometimes even greater..........
Have a good one everyone!
:)
I think I've been fairly loving to all, even to my troll, but I guess not all see it that way. Oh well, peace to all. I hope you all have a great day. I have gotten mad of course at some. I am human, but overall, I think I've been nice, so people can take me or leave me.

Also, those of you who think I am seeking attention, talking about it is attention, and I'm not seeking it but you are giving it, just my opinion. Peace be with you also

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#157 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I'm the girl who buys food for people with the will work for food signs, despite knowing that many just want money and not for good things, that's just me, feeding all, trolls or not.....
I'm the girl who gives them a few dollars and says go get a beer, I know you want one. LOL.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#158 Jun 19, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother me what others think, but I was told to quit seeking attention, lol. Which I get it whether asked for or not, so figured I would play back and have made some so called friends mad. But, that's okay, I am me, I didn't ask to be trolled, but if it's gonna do so, I have a right to play and defend, I'm not seeking anything. Just being me. I will stop feeding it, but that is hard to do, for I feel something has gone terribly wrong in this person's life to follow someone around like that. Perhaps, not loved enough as a child. I can't be cruel, but I can ignore, though it will be hard. I'm the girl who buys food for people with the will work for food signs, despite knowing that many just want money and not for good things, that's just me, feeding all, trolls or not. My dad always said I was too loving,and that it would be my blessing and my curse. I finally figured out what was meant by that. I am strong, just need my peace and quiet too sometimes, don't we all? And it doesn't bother me what others think, I am me!!:)
I am bothered about my car though, and wonder if I should chance it or not. Really want to get out of this house, guess we'll ride bikes.
I've had a few folk follow me about. I just ignored them right off the bat. Never to say a word. Not one. Just played it off.

Honey...I have read your post twice, so am going to say this once.
When it comes to love and feeding those in need. I suggest to you...to start with yourself. May sound harsh, but darling, you are so starving for love and affection. Is nearly in every post you make.

I know that sounds off handed, and one day you will look back and see what I am saying to you.

Wish I could really help you, but is something you will have to do for yourself. I wish I could give you a key how to do this, but I strongly believe the key is in your hand. You just need to use it.

Hang in there kid-o. You'll be okay.

Best advice I can give you is this. Listen to the hints getting given and abide by some of them. If someone says you are going to fast, slow down a little. See what you may be running into. If you think you can take it...go as fast as you want. But if you end up surprised you hit a wall....Learn from it.

Enjoy your day
When freedom comes you will wish it didn't. Life loves to vacillate.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#160 Jun 19, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a troll?
Huh....I didn't get that memo:)
No one tells me anything around here. lol
Oops....

Sorry, I read that wrong.

YOU are not a troll, you HAVE a troll. lol

Ok, got it:)

Just blow them off. I do....I don't mean
that literally ...lmfao

Level 9

Powellton WV

#162 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I've had a few folk follow me about. I just ignored them right off the bat. Never to say a word. Not one. Just played it off.
Honey...I have read your post twice, so am going to say this once.
When it comes to love and feeding those in need. I suggest to you...to start with yourself. May sound harsh, but darling, you are so starving for love and affection. Is nearly in every post you make.
I know that sounds off handed, and one day you will look back and see what I am saying to you.
Wish I could really help you, but is something you will have to do for yourself. I wish I could give you a key how to do this, but I strongly believe the key is in your hand. You just need to use it.
Hang in there kid-o. You'll be okay.
Best advice I can give you is this. Listen to the hints getting given and abide by some of them. If someone says you are going to fast, slow down a little. See what you may be running into. If you think you can take it...go as fast as you want. But if you end up surprised you hit a wall....Learn from it.
Enjoy your day
When freedom comes you will wish it didn't. Life loves to vacillate.
Oh please DC.
Don't psychoanalyze me.
I'd hate to hear how I
am. LOL

Good to see you:)
Hope you're having a good day lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 7 min AmyFaith 3,935
Ready for Hillary? 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min CJ Rocker 29,555
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 12 min Harrison Freebird 17,462
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 13 min DILF 3,584
Start a Discussion 13 min Roxie Darling 2
what are you drinking (May '13) 14 min AmyFaith 1,119
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min DILF 22,452
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min CJ Rocker 149,479
True or False Game 17 min AmyFaith 596