Trinas troll

Lake Cormorant, MS

#112 Jun 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had many pics of myself up, but come back to this one. I have had my family up too, but was advised that wasn't wise as people can save these pics and I don't want people seeing my children, there are too many perverts out there. Also, people need to calm down and quit flipping out about me posting a new pic, this pic is me, it represents me well, and I'm not changing it. It is me laughing at me children so it stays. Laura Beth don't know if you are trying to say my pic isn't real or are talking to someone else, but this is me, and my children are too precious to have their pic up on a place as cruel and perverse as this one can be. And before anyone starts in with all the "you have kids and you're here" stuff, my kids sleep at this hour, it's late here, they got bathed and hugged and kissed and stories, now they are asleep. They got mommy time and will get more tomorrow and the next day and the next..........
Poor excuse Trina.. We wanna see what you look like Chewbaca!!!
Terrie

Hoffman Estates, IL

#113 Jun 18, 2013
Peter Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
eww, all girls are icky! call me g. xo
yeah sure...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#114 Jun 18, 2013
Trinas troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got for insulting her? The fact that she has gorgeous flowing hair? Man,,, talk about grasping for straws... what else you got? hahahhaa

This is going to be good.... it won't be a movie or anything,,, commercial at best,, but maybe I can grab a couple of handfuls of popcorn...don't forget to make up sh#t too. A good troll has to make crap up to suit their agendas and validate themselves.....

Now go!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#115 Jun 18, 2013
Trinas troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm obviously too hairy for you, so move along to some short haired girl so you can be happy :)
Trinas troll

Lake Cormorant, MS

#116 Jun 18, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got for insulting her? The fact that she has gorgeous flowing hair? Man,,, talk about grasping for straws... what else you got? hahahhaa
This is going to be good.... it won't be a movie or anything,,, commercial at best,, but maybe I can grab a couple of handfuls of popcorn...don't forget to make up sh#t too. A good troll has to make crap up to suit their agendas and validate themselves.....
Now go!
You seem jealous? You not getting enough attention? Go find your own troll!

Level 6

Location hidden

#118 Jun 18, 2013
Trinas troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem jealous? You not getting enough attention? Go find your own troll!
You are a dedicated little troll aren't you? There are plenty of girls on here who would love to show you more and they won't even burn the biscuits!
Trinas troll

Lake Cormorant, MS

#119 Jun 18, 2013
Hey Chewbaca!! Rub my feet!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#120 Jun 18, 2013
I guess that troll didn't like that corner too much. Oh well, I'm gonna listen to that song "I whip my hair back and forth" while I lmao at my troll :D))

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#121 Jun 18, 2013
Trinas troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Pftttt!!! You are so stupid, all i know is she is ONE HOTTT SEXY CHICKA!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#124 Jun 18, 2013
Trinas troll wrote:
Hey Chewbaca!! Rub my feet!!
Um ....no....you are the troll...you rub my feet or you can go get locked back up in the shed with your burnt biscuits and mustard!

Level 6

Location hidden

#125 Jun 18, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Pftttt!!! You are so stupid, all i know is she is ONE HOTTT SEXY CHICKA!!!!
LOL. I'm guessing you got that last pic. That one may have been a tad inappropriate, huh? But I knew it would get ya in here complimenting me!!!! lmao Hell, I've seen pics on here worse than that though.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126 Jun 18, 2013
Curtis Jackson lll wrote:
<quoted text>
dats hot
My troll hates it, but I think it's hot too, wanna see it? David just loves it when I do that, I'm sure he won't mind.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#127 Jun 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I'm guessing you got that last pic. That one may have been a tad inappropriate, huh? But I knew it would get ya in here complimenting me!!!! lmao Hell, I've seen pics on here worse than that though.
oh' i got it!! All i can say is THANK YOU!!!!
annie

Los Angeles, CA

#128 Jun 18, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
When one is really themselves ... It should be no big deal to put a pic up in their avatar and include "the family" they say they have.
Personally I have witnessed so many ppl claiming their photos were them and it actually is some random photo picked from photo bucket .example ... Ozzie and Adrian . It turned our to be all bullshite.
Proud's current pic is the best of the bunch. All of the other ones she has are somewhat Chaz Bono looking.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#129 Jun 18, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
My troll hates it, but I think it's hot too, wanna see it? David just loves it when I do that, I'm sure he won't mind.
NO WAY!! You are all mine!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#130 Jun 18, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>oh' i got it!! All i can say is THANK YOU!!!!
You're welcome. It's too bad my troll can't behave himself, I guess he'll never see it. But you were a good boy David, so you earned it.
;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#131 Jun 18, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>NO WAY!! You are all mine!!!!
LOL. okay! sheesh!:)
garden gnome gracie

Los Angeles, CA

#132 Jun 18, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>NO WAY!! You are all mine!!!!
You are a funny frisky gay guy! You're a real gem!

Level 6

Location hidden

#133 Jun 18, 2013
I think my troll gave up, lol. I feel like I'm trolling my troll. Oh well, either way I win. If it stays, I get to have fun, yes this is fun for me. But, if it goes, I can get back to my more normal conversations. Win, win! Yay!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#136 Jun 18, 2013
George Strait wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, your troll loves your hair too
he still has a school boy way of showin' it
he's the pee wee that'd pull your hair,
then send ya a note check yes or no if ya like me
he got no game, never has, word is, he be gay
love your hair, sweet smile too.
Awww.....thank you George. I guess these heterosexual feelings are freakin' him out a bit :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min -Lea- 20,490
Goodbye Princess Hey 8 min Petal Power 53
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 147,183
the good old days ..... 9 min Crazy Jae 21
last word - first (Jun '12) 10 min pedal prowess 6,944
I Like..... (Mar '14) 11 min ms_Sweeter 323
Tonights Menu 15 min Petal Power 18
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr liam cul8r 1,062
Plunging into Crocodile Pond: Thai-Style Suicide 3 hr Spotted Girl 6
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr SimplyLoveYou 36,489