Trina's Troll

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#68 Jun 18, 2013
I never confessed to being a strong christian. You did and do.
Jesus allowed me to suffer through so much and it's not because I'm such a terrible sinner. I have my doubts. You could push anyone over the edge and I don't believe Jesus would have it that way dear.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#69 Jun 18, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
One that refuses to let a lying preacher woman accuse him falsely..
OMG! What am I accusing you of? Being wrong? I hadn't done anything to you before you started accusing me. I hadn't done the things I was accused of outside using a sock or two. You watched me defend our little nutty pal. I'd never done anything to her and you betrayed our trust!
Preach a sermon on that one Steve. Maybe you should read Revelations again and see how many preachers impressed Jesus. First and Last, right?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#70 Jun 18, 2013
WOAH... IT said NOAH...Steve, are you Noah???

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#71 Jun 18, 2013
Whoa, they did say NOAH and I thought it was adorable how they placed it. What's the matter, if more than one disagree with the way some of you act out here we are all called a pie?

Some of you changed your names to hide from trolls as well, right? Some can be sooooooo very nice and then soooooo very nasty and no one seems to mind the nasty ones. Look at all the favorable jugits to reinforce their trolling.

God forbid some would actually speak against it if not only for themselves, but for others that you trolls enjoy sooooo much.

They just can't take a joke, rite? Hmmmm :[

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#72 Jun 18, 2013
He said I'm not trying to hurt you. It's the truth as known by me. But he did also say recently ... there was a possibility he was wrong.

So, should he spread all this propoganda throughout or could he maybe ... ask first before slamming others name, whether you think it's good or not ... as special as your own?

**I know, they'll tell me I'm incoherent again**

Peace regardless, Peace out, or PO,K?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#73 Jun 18, 2013
... the power of Topix compels you ... the power of Topix compels you ... duck here comes the pea soup ... how dare you turn your head around on me ...

... mike oldfield ...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#74 Jun 18, 2013
After reading all this...(I wanna poke my eyes out and get that 10 minutes of my life back!) I am sooooooo glad that I'm practically invisible here. DRAMA!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#75 Jun 18, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... the power of Topix compels you ... the power of Topix compels you ... duck here comes the pea soup ... how dare you turn your head around on me ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1LFCG7kOsxEXX
... mike oldfield ...
I'm picturing a blown head gasket...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#76 Jun 18, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm picturing a blown head gasket...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vgAfVvSJlSoXX
... my nick name is HEAD GASKET ... finally it pays off ...

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#77 Jun 18, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
After reading all this...(I wanna poke my eyes out and get that 10 minutes of my life back!) I am sooooooo glad that I'm practically invisible here. DRAMA!!
Oh My !!!

SB, somedays words are only just that and don't have much of an inpact, but then there are those days ... when you are not as strong as you once may have been. You (I) do things in your weakness, make mistakes and terrible blunders occasionally, yet we still my persevere.

I am so over these people coming out and accusing me of things I am not responsible for and then lying to cover my deceit ... for which I was honestly not being deceitful in the least.

People come out first and accuse ... instead of asking. What if they just asked so another could answer yes or no. How do you react when others accuse you .... first and what if ... they are actually wrong and ... I know it shouldn't matter out here in a room full of strangers. However I care for some out here after nearly a year and I wish those that don't care for me would just ignore me or ask if I'm willing to participate in the agenda to slam me.

Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Peace ...????

I'm only human too:)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#78 Jun 18, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady...I've seen your ISP address...
live with it...or prove me wrong.
She can't prove what you've seen or not seen, and with this statement, she certainly can't prove a negative. Really?

I can say whatever the hell I want in what I see or don't see,, and then ask someone to prove me wrong? Hahahhahah adorable,,, pinch your cheeks adorable

Location hidden

#79 Jun 18, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady...I've seen your ISP address...
live with it...or prove me wrong.
Look Mister... I've seen your ISP address, and it says you posted from India....
Live with it...or prove me wrong.

Location hidden

#80 Jun 18, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you talked me into it...
her pm...should show what she knows about Jesus...
AIias - Trish
“Hello”
Show Me Gal Ain't Mz Behavin'
"Listen hear fuckwad, I live here, but my IP has NEVER been Marble Hill! They only just put in new cables for ANYONE to post with that address! I'm in contact right now with a MOD and they will prove it to you. You f8cking asshole!"
Steve wrote nothing back except blocked and reported...
she sounds like a real sweet christian lady, right??? Come on trish just admit it...you're the liar.
You're worse than my teenage daughter in spreading true or untrue things. You strive on drama. Man up dude, grow a pair of balls, and go back and listen to Metallica, that may help. While you're at it, maybe stop using some of your identities and be 'real'. How do you expect anyone to believe anything you have to say if you have to hide behind so many of them? Just sayin.......... and you have yourself a nice day Mystery

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#81 Jun 18, 2013
How do you expect anyone to believe anything you have to say if you have to hide behind so many of them?

Beth writes :

Me E is correct . Anyone who reads Trish's BS knows just how many profiles and grey boxes she trolls under . She is the liar here . Period .
Honey Boo Boo

Los Angeles, CA

#82 Jun 18, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
How do you expect anyone to believe anything you have to say if you have to hide behind so many of them?
Beth writes :
Me E is correct . Anyone who reads Trish's BS knows just how many profiles and grey boxes she trolls under . She is the liar here . Period .
Mama says you need to spend more time servicing those mens you meet on Craigslist..
..and less time posting stuff here on Topix.
Now THAT

United States

#83 Jun 18, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you talked me into it...
her pm...should show what she knows about Jesus...
AIias - Trish
“Hello”
Show Me Gal Ain't Mz Behavin'
"Listen hear fuckwad, I live here, but my IP has NEVER been Marble Hill! They only just put in new cables for ANYONE to post with that address! I'm in contact right now with a MOD and they will prove it to you. You f8cking asshole!"
Steve wrote nothing back except blocked and reported...
she sounds like a real sweet christian lady, right??? Come on trish just admit it...you're the liar.
sounds a lot like PIE, except there's no customary GFY, LOL!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#85 Jun 18, 2013
Pssst,...

**wonder how fast the jugits will get wild and cWazy ... Bwhahahahah

Trolls can be nice and then again ... they can be not so nice 1Bit! Know what I mean? Anyone. ;~)

Five ocl0ck traffic in my four wheel drive. It's almost like being in a carnival ride. Oh, did I mention ... got me a truck recently and it's been a time since I've thrown around a stick ... shift gears.:)

Hope you are all enjoying your day
I am

L8r

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#86 Jun 18, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Beth writes :
One set of standards for your friends and a much stricter set of standards for your opponents. We get the picture, and there is something wrong with it.
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#87 Jun 18, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>One set of standards for your friends and a much stricter set of standards for your opponents. We get the picture, and there is something wrong with it.

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people..."
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#88 Jun 18, 2013
Miserable, Blind, Senseless...Yep, that's Beth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 min beatlesinthebog 44,654
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '15) 2 min Old Sam 23
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min Old Sam 8,347
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 4 min Old Sam 9,132
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 5 min Old Sam 3,882
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min Old Sam 3,729
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 7 min beatlesinthebog 10,889
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Enzo49 197,619
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min Deer Whisperer 59,848
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 48 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 8,858
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 57 min Jennifer Renee 19,824
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 33,254
More from around the web