Trina's Troll

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#45 Jun 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish, I don't know who is trolling me and I honestly don't care. At the end of the day when my head hits that pillow, I think of my family and stuff in my life. I am not mad at you. We both got very hateful and I am sorry that I did and forgive you that you did. Whoever my troll is, it really genuinely does not bother me, as you can see, I teased and played back. Why should my troll have all the fun? Also, as for that thread I made about him, he has made many in my honor first and I was giving him a taste of his own medicine. He is the one insulting and calling names, yet that even does not bother me at all. I just keep on playing right back and honestly everyone knows he loves it. Don't worry about what I think, I don't trust some on here, but am not too worried about all of that. I remember the nice things said to me and the bad things roll off like water on a duck.
I'm telling you the truth, it is not me. I have NOT said anything to you that wasn't in profile. I just don't play that way and the Mods know it wasn't me. Good Night

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#46 Jun 17, 2013
E_LIEcuckold wrote:
<quoted text> it was a typo sorry i never miss dotting the eyes and crossing the tees. but but but you were giving so much attention over the weekend. you said ola and a trusted friend told you who was who luridbex was backing you up. now you assfuming AGAIN Jebuss crab have you always been this venomous
And this guy claims to be a Christian and even claims he knows better than most of them do. Can you believe a Christian would act in such a lowlife manner as this? He is wrong ... again!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#47 Jun 17, 2013
E_LIEcuckold wrote:
<quoted text> it was a typo sorry i never miss dotting the eyes and crossing the tees. but but but you were giving so much attention over the weekend. you said ola and a trusted friend told you who was who luridbex was backing you up. now you assfuming AGAIN Jebuss crab have you always been this venomous
Only to pond scum

I've been here off and on most of the day..I've seen your trollish posts..don't like them one bit..be original..be friendly...you'll fit right in..you want to troll the people here, then don't expect daisies when you plant weeds...because it ain't going to happen...

:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#48 Jun 17, 2013
Get a grip Mr E? While your slamming my name around here with your false accusations. Do you know how trolls work? They imitate, but I don't even believe that troll was trying to imitate me.

YOU ARE WRONG, get off your high horse preacherman!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#49 Jun 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
And this guy claims to be a Christian and even claims he knows better than most of them do. Can you believe a Christian would act in such a lowlife manner as this? He is wrong ... again!
Did you want me to post your pm??? If it would post at all with all the profanity in it.

I will...I've been honest..you're the one being hateful..

Steve
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#51 Jun 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you the truth, it is not me. I have NOT said anything to you that wasn't in profile. I just don't play that way and the Mods know it wasn't me. Good Night
Trish, I'm only going to say this once and then I'm moving on. You are not the only person that I have argued with, I am not accusing you, but if I found out it was you, I would not care. I genuinely don't care who is trolling me. I think it is funny. What's not funny about someone talking the time to follow me around and say the things it said today? I come from a family of smart-a$$es and if it was bothering me, I wouldn't be here. I'm not mad, but I am moving on. I hope you can too, so that you can enjoy you're night.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#52 Jun 17, 2013
"taking" man, I am awful with the typos tonight.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#53 Jun 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish, I'm only going to say this once and then I'm moving on. You are not the only person that I have argued with, I am not accusing you, but if I found out it was you, I would not care. I genuinely don't care who is trolling me. I think it is funny. What's not funny about someone talking the time to follow me around and say the things it said today? I come from a family of smart-a$$es and if it was bothering me, I wouldn't be here. I'm not mad, but I am moving on. I hope you can too, so that you can enjoy you're night.
The night was over an hour ago and I was enjoying it until he came in here and spread that lie. I've gotten more grief and sh\t out here and part of it was because of liarmouths out to slander my name. I don't lie and I'm sick of the liars being looked upon more favorably than those telling the truth.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#56 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah,... but they got the bible thumping bully part right! You make decent Christians look bad and I don't try to pretend I'm so much better. I don't go around making accusations that could be wrong. Jesus wouldn't either.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#57 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Yeah,... but they got the bible thumping bully part right! You make decent Christians look bad and I don't try to pretend I'm so much better. I don't go around making accusations that could be wrong. Jesus wouldn't either.
Okay...you talked me into it...

her pm...should show what she knows about Jesus...

AIias - Trish
“Hello”
Show Me Gal Ain't Mz Behavin'

"Listen hear fuckwad, I live here, but my IP has NEVER been Marble Hill! They only just put in new cables for ANYONE to post with that address! I'm in contact right now with a MOD and they will prove it to you. You f8cking asshole!"

Steve wrote nothing back except blocked and reported...

she sounds like a real sweet christian lady, right??? Come on trish just admit it...you're the liar.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#58 Jun 18, 2013
Steven D wrote:
This nut hates women...Watch out ladies.
He's on the hunt but will beguile you and leave you with nothing but hurt.
worthless pervert...
Five minutes ago you made this post and then you jump back into this profile to come back here, Mr E. You're one strange dude preacherman! God, jury and judge, ha? BWhahahahahaha

I think you are the gray troll!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#59 Jun 18, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you talked me into it...
her pm...should show what she knows about Jesus...
AIias - Trish
“Hello”
Show Me Gal Ain't Mz Behavin'
"Listen hear fuckwad, I live here, but my IP has NEVER been Marble Hill! They only just put in new cables for ANYONE to post with that address! I'm in contact right now with a MOD and they will prove it to you. You f8cking asshole!"
Steve wrote nothing back except blocked and reported...
she sounds like a real sweet christian lady, right??? Come on trish just admit it...you're the liar.
Oh, because I can throw out the Fbomb in private ... makes me a liar. You've been spreading these lies about me all this time and I'm sick of it. You think you come off as a better a christian, pal? Did your watered down version or your Jesus teach you how to behave this way while judging others? You are a joke and you are the LIAR. I've lied about nothing.:)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#60 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Five minutes ago you made this post and then you jump back into this profile to come back here, Mr E. You're one strange dude preacherman! God, jury and judge, ha? BWhahahahahaha
I think you are the gray troll!
Truthfully you're the only one that thinks I doing anything wrong...lol

Anyone that knows me knows that I post as Steven D, Mister_E, Hunter 1040, Flood Watch, While ur Up, So what's the problem? I have the passwords to all of them. I created them. You should really try to calm yourself down and get a grip.

Lots of people here have multiple profiles. Some don't. Like your TEE HEE Candor, et.al.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#61 Jun 18, 2013
This man accused me publically of being Trina's Troll and he is WRONG. He was wrong the last time he followed me around TROLLING me. He sends me PM's telling me how I can prove to him he is wrong and then he will apologize ... He is a little man in a big body and he is a bully coward b\tch!:)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#62 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, because I can throw out the Fbomb in private ... makes me a liar. You've been spreading these lies about me all this time and I'm sick of it. You think you come off as a better a christian, pal? Did your watered down version or your Jesus teach you how to behave this way while judging others? You are a joke and you are the LIAR. I've lied about nothing.:)
But here you are judging me and condemning me for judging you...hypocrite????

Think woman...open your little pea brain and think...you're doing the same thing that you're condemning me for.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#63 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Trish...for sure..let me put it this way...

You're the only one I know that posts out of Marble Hill, Mo.

Only one I've ever seen. EVER!!!...btw...I know there are a couple hundred others in your tiny community...I've just never seen ANY of them post here but you!!!

Is that better????

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#64 Jun 18, 2013
I'm defending myself against your lies. My IP never registered from there! If you keep saying that I'm telling you you are a liar! That is the truth!

I shouldn't have to defend myself against a preacherman like you. Are you even reading these posts? That troll said Jesus pervert and preachers like you should be better examples and not cause another such anguish to want to lash out like this. I don't profess to be a powerful christian like you do.

Yes, this does hurt me and I've not done to you what you are doing.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#65 Jun 18, 2013
Hey, how about you stop playing such a know it all. You are WRONG ... admit it and move on!

You are the one playing preacherman ... what kind of a man does this?

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#66 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
I'm defending myself against your lies. My IP never registered from there! If you keep saying that I'm telling you you are a liar! That is the truth!
I shouldn't have to defend myself against a preacherman like you. Are you even reading these posts? That troll said Jesus pervert and preachers like you should be better examples and not cause another such anguish to want to lash out like this. I don't profess to be a powerful christian like you do.
Yes, this does hurt me and I've not done to you what you are doing.
I don't know where I saw it...but I did see you were from there. So pick at a gnat...and swallow a camel...okay?

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#67 Jun 18, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hey, how about you stop playing such a know it all. You are WRONG ... admit it and move on!
You are the one playing preacherman ... what kind of a man does this?
One that refuses to let a lying preacher woman accuse him falsely..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 46 min The FACTory 222,014
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 220,928
Passed with 927: Certpark Cisco 400-101 exam sa... 1 hr sidney 1
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,332
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 36,954
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 17,044
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 22,388
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr Mister_ E 2,161
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 4 hr Sublime1 985
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 hr Fish_sticks 24,068