Trina's Troll

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Jun 17, 2013
Mister E, AKA Steven, You are out of your ever loven mind for accusing me of that. I have never posted out of Marble Hill, nor do I troll people out here.

Trina, we had words, but that's the absolute truth.
He tells me via PM to prove it.... screw him!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#23 Jun 17, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
who in hello is LG!?!?!?
so trish is also you, Adrian, sweetie pie, rosa, kathleena, sfrican shadows...yada yada yada...I'll bet your sr prom was fun...
Hi Ola!!!

<waves>

:)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#24 Jun 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Mister E, AKA Steven, You are out of your ever loven mind for accusing me of that. I have never posted out of Marble Hill, nor do I troll people out here.
Trina, we had words, but that's the absolute truth.
He tells me via PM to prove it.... screw him!
Look lady...I've seen your ISP address...

live with it...or prove me wrong.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Jun 17, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ola!!!
<waves>
The lovely Miss Ola is calling it a night on another thread. She said good night to many, you included. Don't ya just love that gal?:))

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#26 Jun 17, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady...I've seen your ISP address...
live with it...or prove me wrong.
I have never posted out of Marble Hill, you've never seen me post from there. You are liar and instigator and a disgusting display of a man that professes to be such a knowledgable Christian!

I'll get a mod to prove it to your skanky azzz!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Jun 17, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ola!!!
<waves>
hey hun...y'all have sweet night now...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28 Jun 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
The lovely Miss Ola is calling it a night on another thread. She said good night to many, you included. Don't ya just love that gal?:))
HA...sounds like you're happy to see me go...it's all yours...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#29 Jun 17, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hun...y'all have sweet night now...
You too ma'am...you'll be missed!

;)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30 Jun 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted out of Marble Hill, you've never seen me post from there. You are liar and instigator and a disgusting display of a man that professes to be such a knowledgable Christian!
I'll get a mod to prove it to your skanky azzz!
You're starting to sound like pie and devine

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#31 Jun 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I do...she's a sweetheart...we've posted together a long time..
Level 6

Location hidden

#32 Jun 17, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
HA...sounds like you're happy to see me go...it's all yours...
LOL. NO!! Just love ya to pieces, Ola, but now that I read that again, it does!! Nope, think you are one of the best ones on here. Love your kindness and your spunk and am sad to see you go :(
I probably won't be too far behind ya. Have a good night and feel free to come back, lol, haha,:)
Level 6

Location hidden

#33 Jun 17, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
I do...she's a sweetheart...we've posted together a long time..
She was the first to be nice to this newbie. Well, her and DaveMC, both reached out to me on the same day, and then when people saw they were talking to me, they began to reach out too. So, love them to pieces, among many others of course. The list just keeps on growing :)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#34 Jun 17, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
You're starting to sound like pie and devine
So now will you run around accusing me of being them too?
You said the other day there may be a chance you are mistaken and that doesn't make you a liar?
You are WRONG you useless piece of sh\t! They've only just barely put in cables in this area and my IP didn't change when that happened.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#35 Jun 17, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the first to be nice to this newbie. Well, her and DaveMC, both reached out to me on the same day, and then when people saw they were talking to me, they began to reach out too. So, love them to pieces, among many others of course. The list just keeps on growing :)
I think you fit right in...ma'am..

just M.E.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#36 Jun 17, 2013
Trina, I am telling the God's Honest truth, that is NOT me trolling you. Mr. E. is lying if he says he ever saw my IP read Marble Hill.

I didn't mean to terribly insult you when I told you I didn't think it was cool someone so new would be making threads to insult others.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#38 Jun 17, 2013
That's just fine with me Mr. E because I've reported your false accusations of me as well. PO!
Level 6

Location hidden

#39 Jun 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Trina, I am telling the God's Honest truth, that is NOT me trolling you. Mr. E. is lying if he says he ever saw my IP read Marble Hill.
I didn't mean to terribly insult you when I told you I didn't think it was cool someone so new would be making threads to insult others.
Trish, I don't know who is trolling me and I honestly don't care. At the end of the day when my head hits that pillow, I think of my family and stuff in my life. I am not mad at you. We both got very hateful and I am sorry that I did and forgive you that you did. Whoever my troll is, it really genuinely does not bother me, as you can see, I teased and played back. Why should my troll have all the fun? Also, as for that thread I made about him, he has made many in my honor first and I was giving him a taste of his own medicine. He is the one insulting and calling names, yet that even does not bother me at all. I just keep on playing right back and honestly everyone knows he loves it. Don't worry about what I think, I don't trust some on here, but am not too worried about all of that. I remember the nice things said to me and the bad things roll off like water on a duck.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#40 Jun 17, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Trish...I have seen your gray boxing..many times...remember me??

the one you call a stalker...lol

You've been banned so many times...I know what you smell like..I know all your profiles. I know your style of writing. You're too obvious. Trust me on this. You just pm'd me and told me you were from Marble Hill...but it wasn't you???

I'm not a liar. I said what I thought to be true. If it's not you...then, sorry ma'am..really...get a grip!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#43 Jun 17, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish...I have seen your gray boxing..many times...remember me??
the one you call a stalker...lol
You've been banned so many times...I know what you smell like..I know all your profiles. I know your style of writing. You're too obvious. Trust me on this. You just pm'd me and told me you were from Marble Hill...but it wasn't you???
I'm not a liar. I said what I thought to be true. If it's not you...then, sorry ma'am..really...get a grip!!
LOL. Mister E, you're good to me and that's what I judge each individual on. And I see you converse with the ones I adore, so don't worry what I think. You're a good one though (that's just what I think)
Level 6

Location hidden

#44 Jun 17, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
That's always good to hear...I'm just M.E.
You're welcome :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Truth is might 220,686
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min SweLL GirL 32,718
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min SweLL GirL 7,200
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 14 min SweLL GirL 16,403
Word Association (Jun '10) 16 min SweLL GirL 32,151
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 44 min RowdyRulzRacing 2,339
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 213,250
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Crystal_Clear722 73,402
A to Z songs by title or group! 4 hr wichita-rick 1,244
Memorable Movie Scenes. 5 hr DarkSoul___ 55
More from around the web