Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#295 Jun 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hippi and I go way back.I'll tell you this-You would be hard pressed to find a more loyal friend.....
I'd say there's honey running thru her veins...she loves everybody & everybody loves her...=)))

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#296 Jun 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Billy! Stop it some more! LOL!
Hi Trina! Hope y'all have a good day! I'm 'bout to log off of here and get busy at work. I'll check back later this afternoon.
I'm only telling the truth.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#297 Jun 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hippi and I go way back.I'll tell you this-You would be hard pressed to find a more loyal friend.....
Well, that's good to know, although I could tell she was a good one right from the start. I think you seem like a pretty loyal friend to though Billy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#298 Jun 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Billy! Stop it some more! LOL!
Hi Trina! Hope y'all have a good day! I'm 'bout to log off of here and get busy at work. I'll check back later this afternoon.
I'll be gone for some of today. Fridays are hectic, so if I'm here I'll talk to ya later, if not I'll wish you well now. Hope you have a great weekend Hippichick.

Level 6

Location hidden

#299 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say there's honey running thru her veins...she loves everybody & everybody loves her...=)))
Everybody loves you too Ola, I know I do. If they don't I'll tell liam, he said he'll mow down any one I ask him too, so people better play nice. Too me and my friends! LOL

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#300 Jun 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody loves you too Ola, I know I do. If they don't I'll tell liam, he said he'll mow down any one I ask him too, so people better play nice. Too me and my friends! LOL
I really like Ola, she is a sweet lady, and is always a lot of fun to joke with.....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#302 Jun 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I really like Ola, she is a sweet lady, and is always a lot of fun to joke with.....
omgosh well back atcha Billy...I enjoyed our chats when I was going thru crazy crap with my ex...you're close enough to perfect for me too...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#303 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
omgosh well back atcha Billy...I enjoyed our chats when I was going thru crazy crap with my ex...you're close enough to perfect for me too...
I love seeing how much fun you're having now. I'll often read what you post and just imagine that great big smile on your face.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#304 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth. If I could stand the crowds at the raceway I would love to meet her

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#305 Jun 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Yeah Hippi's alright!

Level 6

Location hidden

#306 Jun 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I really like Ola, she is a sweet lady, and is always a lot of fun to joke with.....
LOL, are ya worried I'm gonna have liam mow ya down? J/K
She is a sweetheart and funny too!

Level 6

Location hidden

#307 Jun 21, 2013
You are all alright!! You have all been kind to me,
Ola, Billy, Hippi, Denny, Ricky, you're all good ones, glad to see each of you.(Psst, hippi gives me 20's, whatcha y'all got?)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#308 Jun 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
You are all alright!! You have all been kind to me,
Ola, Billy, Hippi, Denny, Ricky, you're all good ones, glad to see each of you.(Psst, hippi gives me 20's, whatcha y'all got?)
She gives you $20 (bag of weed? lol) She is a hippi chick after all lolol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#309 Jun 21, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>She gives you $20 (bag of weed? lol) She is a hippi chick after all lolol.
She gives me $20!!! LOL

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#310 Jun 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>I can't SEEEEEEEEEEEEE you & I got on my Dollar Tree reading glasses AND used magnifying glass...
Lol :)

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#311 Jun 21, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
The one from Marble Hill, Mo...is Trish, Alias Trish..
She's a little confused but....er.....a little confused..
lol.
Steven D, you are the one that is confused.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TK5T6NO...
Full time troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh. I'm in Arkansas, I don't know why it says marble hill mo. Thanx for the invite! I'm getting aroused!
Now unless you think I actually put this show on all by myself ... You owe me an apology. Are you man enough to do so?
Full time troll

Lake Cormorant, MS

#312 Jun 21, 2013
Mister E/ mister erectile dysfunction?

Level 5

Location hidden

#313 Jun 21, 2013
I hope this is the end!!!!!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#314 Jun 21, 2013
David0407 wrote:
I hope this is the end!!!!!
Hey Dave, that would be nice ... but I highly doubt it. That guy has come at me a couple of times and made it sound like I was a floozy and a deceitful troll and before that he had posted scripture to me. Go figure. Whatever ...

Level 5

Location hidden

#315 Jun 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave, that would be nice ... but I highly doubt it. That guy has come at me a couple of times and made it sound like I was a floozy and a deceitful troll and before that he had posted scripture to me. Go figure. Whatever ...
I KNOW f them lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 11 weird memes that help explain the British el... 8 min Royal Nads 7
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Observer 10,971
Bill Clinton On Foundation Troubles 10 min Bill 10
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 10 min Observer 3,328
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min Observer 27,477
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Crazy Beautiful 161,916
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 12 min wichita-rick 917
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 25 min generalissimo 8,434
News Study: Beards are filled with poop and 'as dirt... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 48
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 hr Brandiiiiiiii 246
More from around the web