Trina's Troll
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#233 Jun 20, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Hope this will shut people up. thats me and my car!!!!
David, don't worry what others think. They are just trying to control you. They wanted me to change my pic remember? I didn't do it. Because if they can't even post a pic of themselves, why should we give them what they want? You put the pic up that you like, the one that represents you, and that you feel comfortable with. And remember, anyone can save these pics. Someone may just want to wank it to you, lol. You are a sweetheart, and you don't owe them anything :)

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#234 Jun 20, 2013
I change my photo often . One time another profile that's not here any more , copied my photo , warped it, and used it on his profile . Personally I thought it was funny . Wish I could remember his name. Oh it was Splash x or something like that.

Nice photo David ! It's nice to put a real face on the writer .....<3

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#235 Jun 20, 2013
They took my thread down. My search continues, but it will be in vain. I don't know why they took my last bit of hope from me..........((sigh)) I tried, and all you can do is try.

Location hidden

#236 Jun 20, 2013
Trina? what was your gift? Why you, and not me? Damn

Location hidden

#237 Jun 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I change my photo often . One time another profile that's not here any more , copied my photo , warped it, and used it on his profile . Personally I thought it was funny . Wish I could remember his name. Oh it was Splash x or something like that.
LB, you have lots of trolls, and here I went, searching on my own, only to have it disbanded. Why is everyone against me? All I wanted was my own Troll... is that too much to ask?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#238 Jun 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
How are you doing this fine day :)

Location hidden

#239 Jun 20, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya David, how ya doing?
Thank you for offering your troll, but it was an epic fail, on both our parts. I had so much to make fun of too. Dang it people... everything I seem to try ends up in an epic and imaginary fail! shoot

Location hidden

#240 Jun 20, 2013
I can stay a 'political' refugee here. Can I claim that? Can I take over this one? Would you be so kind? I know it's a lot to ask, but I'm worthy, aren't I?

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#241 Jun 20, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>LB, you have lots of trolls, and here I went, searching on my own, only to have it disbanded. Why is everyone against me? All I wanted was my own Troll... is that too much to ask?
Lol ... You are too funny ! My two trolls have multiple profiles to suit each of their personalities . Lol .... Hey Pie and Trish ... Can you troll RC Honey while I'm out today ? Use one of your male profiles though. Us ladies like to be trolled by men. Lol .

Have a great day and don't give up girl. Because of your hard work you should have at least 10 by the end of the day . Hee Hee.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#242 Jun 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How are you doing this fine day :)
Good Denny .... How was your birthday ?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#243 Jun 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Denny .... How was your birthday ?
I still think I am 30 so I guess it was good :)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#244 Jun 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:

Lol I had the same, thing happen to me.

Thanks LB, how's your puppy, doing?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#245 Jun 20, 2013
How many Trina's are there?

Level 5

Location hidden

#246 Jun 20, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>David, don't worry what others think. They are just trying to control you. They wanted me to change my pic remember? I didn't do it. Because if they can't even post a pic of themselves, why should we give them what they want? You put the pic up that you like, the one that represents you, and that you feel comfortable with. And remember, anyone can save these pics. Someone may just want to wank it to you, lol. You are a sweetheart, and you don't owe them anything :)
Lol no they, don't bother me. I just get sick of hearing your fake car. Lol but it's cool I know what I have.

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#247 Jun 20, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I had the same, thing happen to me.

Thanks LB, how's your puppy, doing?
Dang , I missed that ! I was so disappointed they didn't warp mine even more. Lol . Puppy is a little love bug. So spoiled . Just love this little guy .
Level 6

Location hidden

#248 Jun 20, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no they, don't bother me. I just get sick of hearing your fake car. Lol but it's cool I know what I have.
I know that's your car. If fake car is the worst you hear, you'll be fine, LOL. You see what is said to me, but we're strong, we'll be fine.

Level 5

Location hidden

#249 Jun 20, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>I know that's your car. If fake car is the worst you hear, you'll be fine, LOL. You see what is said to me, but we're strong, we'll be fine.
Lol no I have had worse things said to me. But it's cool, have better things, to worry about.

Level 5

Location hidden

#250 Jun 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>Dang , I missed that ! I was so disappointed they didn't warp mine even more. Lol . Puppy is a little love bug. So spoiled . Just love this little guy .
Lol, that's cool, I'm glad he is good, you have to spoil him. Lol

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#251 Jun 20, 2013
Hey Trina and y'all! Geez! I was gone for a few days and it looks like all heck broke loose! LOL!

RC Honey, I have a troll or 2 you can have. I'm done with them
Level 6

Location hidden

#252 Jun 20, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
How many Trina's are there?
You're joking right? There is only one of me.
How many quilterqeen's are there? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min beatlesinthebog 31,599
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 199,493
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 7 min Princess Hey 10,166
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min Princess Hey 145,475
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min beatlesinthebog 8,712
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 11 min beatlesinthebog 13,119
2words into 2new words (May '12) 12 min Princess Hey 2,333
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 38 min Lucy the First 7,386
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr THE LONE ARRANGER 192,964
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr keep plugging away 56,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 hr KellyP in Jersey 32,418
More from around the web