When Will The Houston Astros Win Thei...

When Will The Houston Astros Win Their first Game ?

Created by ex-pitcher on Apr 12, 2010

30 votes

Click on an option to vote

ONWEDNESDAY

ONTHURSDAY

ONFRIDAY

ONSATURDAY

ONSUNDAY

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#228 Jul 25, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Brewers v Astros ...
7-1 Brewers >>sighs<<
The Astros are about the only team we can beat!!!

I'd give my left nut for a decent bullpen right about now.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#229 Jul 26, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower Child...It's party time in Philly...Yes, the Phillies have won 3 games in a row now...2 of them were come from behind to win...so let's Party!!!!
Hi Marissa ... that's great! Glad to hear it and a boost for my favorite Philly, Hunter Pence, ex-Astro!!!... Love that guy and he's so dedicated to whichever team he plays ... come from behind is always good! Keep rootin' for them ... they can be a good team! Enjoy your day, Marissa ... >>meow meow<< I know how you love your cats, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#230 Jul 26, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Astros are about the only team we can beat!!!
I'd give my left nut for a decent bullpen right about now.
I'd give my left hand for a decent bullpen for the Astros, too ... Thank goodness The Rangers have Yu Darvish ... wish we could recruit, oh great, I just developed a brain freeze ... the pitcher for Detroit Tigers ... last years Cy Young Award and MVP ... oh, geesh ... what is his name ... Help me here, M69 ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... don't make me google this early in the morning ... Love him ... want him ... need him in our bullpen ... >>throws my hands up in the air<< OH! Justin Verlander ... LOVE to watch this guy pitch ... can he come to Texas, Please???????...

So, the last of the Astros are gone ... the only name I know now on their team is Altuve ... next year they go to the AL ... am I a traitor for cheering now for the Rangers? Point to ponder ... >>big sigh<< LOL ...

Enjoy your day, M69 .... sure have missed you, BTW >>grin<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#231 Jul 29, 2012
Got a text from back home the Astros won the game with the Pirates today 9-5 ... almost fainted, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#232 Aug 1, 2012
So, Marissa ... I come home from vacation to find your Phillies Hunter Pence got traded yesterday to the SFO Giants ... what's up with that?... do tell ... bummer

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#233 Aug 1, 2012
won't give you a blow by blow detail so I'll just drop a link ... Deadline Deals and Analysis ... for your reading enjoyment >>shakes head<< ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/trade-tracker-20...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#234 Aug 1, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
won't give you a blow by blow detail so I'll just drop a link ... Deadline Deals and Analysis ... for your reading enjoyment >>shakes head<< ...
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/trade-tracker-20...
Hey, look at it this way, FC - if it weren't for your Astros, my Brewers would have a worse record than the Phillies!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#235 Aug 1, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, look at it this way, FC - if it weren't for your Astros, my Brewers would have a worse record than the Phillies!!!

guess you got a point there, M69 ... or were you just drilling for a nerve, LOL ... Enjoy the rest of your day ... good to see you back, BTW >>smiles<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#236 Aug 1, 2012
Brewers sweep the series with todays game 13-4, bahumbug ... grueling to watch ... Rangers play tonight at 7 ... hope it's better on the eyes than todays Astros game ... Laters, Astros! lol ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#237 Aug 1, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
So, Marissa ... I come home from vacation to find your Phillies Hunter Pence got traded yesterday to the SFO Giants ... what's up with that?... do tell ... bummer
Hey FC, I heard about it Sunday on Facebook...Sadly, the Phillies just are not doing too well...:)
Neither am I for that matter...I had a Bad fall at work today...I sprained my wrist...and I have a Black eye...OUCH!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#238 Aug 1, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FC, I heard about it Sunday on Facebook...Sadly, the Phillies just are not doing too well...:)
Neither am I for that matter...I had a Bad fall at work today...I sprained my wrist...and I have a Black eye...OUCH!!!
bummer, Marissa ... splint wrap that wrist up and put a steak on that shiner ... I'm reading an 18 book Stephanie Plum book series written by Janet Evanovich and that poor girl has more accidents than I do ... I ran into the corner of the dryer today with my right arm and have a big boo-boo just slightly to the side of my elbow, lol and yesterday as I was getting into my cousins truck at the airport I opened the truck door right into my left leg short of my knee, big boo-boo there, too ... and heaven knows I can't walk and chew gum at the same time, haha ... not making light of your situation, though! Hope you feel better ... thank goodness for workers' comp ... they'll take care of you, hopefully! Maybe put you on light duty when you get to that point, In the meantime, take it easy & watch some baseball on your time off!

Watching the Rangers host the Angels ... top of the 8th inning 7-5 Angels currently on top ... good game ... Feel better! Laters, Marissa ... FC <3 ...
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#239 Aug 1, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
bummer, Marissa ... splint wrap that wrist up and put a steak on that shiner ... I'm reading an 18 book Stephanie Plum book series written by Janet Evanovich and that poor girl has more accidents than I do ... I ran into the corner of the dryer today with my right arm and have a big boo-boo just slightly to the side of my elbow, lol and yesterday as I was getting into my cousins truck at the airport I opened the truck door right into my left leg short of my knee, big boo-boo there, too ... and heaven knows I can't walk and chew gum at the same time, haha ... not making light of your situation, though! Hope you feel better ... thank goodness for workers' comp ... they'll take care of you, hopefully! Maybe put you on light duty when you get to that point, In the meantime, take it easy & watch some baseball on your time off!
Watching the Rangers host the Angels ... top of the 8th inning 7-5 Angels currently on top ... good game ... Feel better! Laters, Marissa ... FC <3 ...
Angels, I predicted over a month ago, are gonna catch Rangers.
Sorry. Ryan kinda blasted Hamilton, which means to me that he's not gonna be back next year.

Location hidden

#240 Aug 2, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in a bakery...no such thing as light duty...
However, I'm VERY happy for the NHL channel...:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#241 Aug 3, 2012
ex-pitcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels, I predicted over a month ago, are gonna catch Rangers.
Sorry. Ryan kinda blasted Hamilton, which means to me that he's not gonna be back next year.
Hey there XP ... he's a great player ... he needs a babysitter so he doesn't stray to his drug addiction ... he got a big head after hitting 4 H/R's in one game this year prior to the All-Star game in which he's played 4 or 5 times, I believe ... he's lefty plays outfield and bats like no other ... not sure he's looking at free agent this next year ... he can go wherever he wants ... anyone will want to pick him up ... if he keeps clean and keeps playing well then rock on, Josh ... big loss to the Rangers if he does leave but the Rangers will prosper without him ... Ian Kinsler is at top of the line-up and my fave ... but there are many of my "faves" on the Rangers so ... well, I have many "faves" on my songlist, too LOL ... GO RANGERS ... xoxo FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#242 Aug 3, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in a bakery...no such thing as light duty...
However, I'm VERY happy for the NHL channel...:)
Marissa ... sorry to hear of your injury ... good vibes for healing ... hope your NHL comes sooner than later for you ... I'm not ready for baseball to be close to over ... nice to "see" you ... Laters ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#243 Aug 11, 2012
The Astros won last night Milwaukee dramatic fashion and tonight in extra innings. An exciting win tonight just now for Rangers against Detroit. Houston Texans pre-season opener a win ... Good day for Texas ballgames, whoo-hoo ...

Location hidden

#244 Aug 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Flower Child, Here's a Good laugh for you...the Phillies will be having Hunter Pence bubble head night...and he's not even on the team anymore...LOL

Actually, I wouldn't mind having one of them...I liked him...:)
ex-pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#245 Aug 11, 2012
The Lastros will win their 1st. game in the A.L. next year.
FlowerChild Unplugged

Cedar Park, TX

#246 Aug 11, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower Child, Here's a Good laugh for you...the Phillies will be having Hunter Pence bubble head night...and he's not even on the team anymore...LOL
Hi XP! Good to see you! I know, After Hunter left Houston he went to Phillies and now I think he got traded to SFO ... what a shame, what is he a rent-a-player? jeez ... He's serious about his job and he's good at it! I like him a lot! Good luck wherever he lands, I'll be rooting for him~......
On the Astros ... yep, AL next year ... I wonder if Drayton is going to sell the team ... there's rumblings about it ... Minute Maid Park is so beautiful with the retractable roof and everything, I hope not ... I really enjoy going there ...
Good to see you, XP ... >>blows kisses<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#247 Aug 11, 2012
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... ain't that just the pip, ha!... go to the game and get me one .. I love Hunter Pence!... He's going to go a long way ... he's just a youngster ... Goodnight all ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Aura Mytha 171,765
News J.C. Penney Employee Sent Home For Wearing 'Rev... 5 min TALLYHO 8541 16
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Satan 167,114
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 19 min Just Roxie 16,016
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 19 min _ Juneau _ 29,519
The Letter B (Jun '09) 21 min Wolftracks 5,211
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 26 min Wolftracks 2,875
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 37 min Cyan in CA 1,910
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr mexican hillbilly 42,098
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 12,682