First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bravo

Oklahoma City, OK

#43 Jul 21, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but was Zimmerman a 250 pound white man when he made each of those calls? LoL.
Well said!
Level 5

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#45 Jul 31, 2013
Dispatcher

Sanford Police Department.

Zimmerman

Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, it's Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher

OK, and this guy is he white, black, or hispanic?

Zimmerman

He looks black.

Dispatcher

Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman

Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.

Dispatcher

OK, he's just walking around the area…

Zimmerman

looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher

OK…

Zimmerman

Now he's just staring at me.

:::

Trayvon Martin's Mom: "We will define his Legacy"

"Please use my story, please use my tragedy, please use my broken heart to say to yourself 'We cannot let this happen to anybody else's child,'" Sabrina Fulton said.

"The verdict is not going to define who Trayvon Martin was. We will define his legacy. We will define who he is and what he was all about," she said

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Tra...

daw
Level 5

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#46 Jul 31, 2013
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/antoniow...

Where is the outrage for this Baby,that was shot and killed while in a stroller?
Mother shot,baby shot and killed!!!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#47 Aug 9, 2013
daw wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /crime/antoniowest.asp
Where is the outrage for this Baby,that was shot and killed while in a stroller?
Mother shot,baby shot and killed!!!
Please ask Al Sharpton.
lolololol

Springfield, MA

#48 Aug 9, 2013
Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who both blasted Florida in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the acquittal of George Zimmerman in Martin's death, with Jackson calling it an "apartheid state" and "our Selma," have not spoken publicly of the brutal beating aboard a school bus caught on cellphone and surveillance video. Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com .

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page.“Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...

something new to tALK ABOUT LOLOLOL, were is al when ya need him

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#49 Nov 15, 2013
Zimmerman should have not shot that poor soul to death...in the knee cap, maybe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30,000 post wins (May '13) 4 min 40ish 1,778
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 7 min Sublime1 13,313
When I get bored I... 9 min Emad 2
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 15 min -patricia- 280
I Like..... (Mar '14) 17 min Hatti_Hollerand 306
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 18 min 75 Scorpio 7,087
Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word... (Feb '09) 18 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,862
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min Sublime1 20,182
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Tom2Tone 147,092
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 54 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 4 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 8
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••