Poland is a nation still poisoned by ...

Poland is a nation still poisoned by anti-Semitism

There are 9 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Poland is a nation still poisoned by anti-Semitism. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

He was old and stooped, with wisps of white hair. Behind him a stone frieze showed armed guerillas, their faces locked in determined grimaces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Satanic Parasitic Evil Jews...
They control EVERYTHING and want more...

No one like you dirty Tribe of Filt!!
Shame on you Jews!!

The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#2 Apr 27, 2013
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#4 Apr 27, 2013
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Jews are NOT 'semitic'

What is wrong with that word....?

It is like EVERY Human is Wrong,but JEWS are Right.

WRF.....

Jews are Satanic tribe.
And Poland need to be Anti-Satanic.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Poland is Nation still poisoned by Liberalism/Judaism
Chrobry

Telford, PA

#7 Apr 27, 2013
My Maternal Grandmother was a member of an "underground railroad" shuttling Jews to safety in the area of Biecz & Gorlice in southern Poland.
My Wife's Maternal Grandmother smuggled bread through a breach in the Wall around the Warsaw Ghetto, was wounded in action, and carried a German bullet fragment in her leg for the rest of her life. Later, on August 5, 1944, during the Warsaw Uprising, Her Mother and six other close Family Members were victims in The Wola Massacre. She, my Grandfather-in-law, Mother-in-law, and Uncle-in-law miraculously survived by disobeying an order to vacate their tenement and appear at an ordered assembly which became one of the mini-massacres.
My Maternal Grandfather's Sister in Krakow sheltered a Jewish woman and employed her in her restaurant until the Germans caught the woman on the town. She denied knowing my Great Aunt to spare her execution by the Germans. The Jewish woman was taken to a concentration camp,but the Gestapo interrogated my Great Aunt anyway and beat her to a pulp from which she physically recuperated for more than three months.
My Father, three Uncles, & Grandmother spent three years in a German slave labor camp near Wilhelmshaven & 5 1/2 years in a refugee resettlement camp in Germany before immigrating to Philadelphia. My Grandfather, a September Campaign veteran, spent the war as a POW and, later, slave laborer near Leipzig. Because the Communists took him back to Poland after the war, he was separated from my Grandmother, Father, and Uncles for a total of 20 1/2 years, never having seen His four pre-teen Sons grow up.

There are many more stories.
Joel Brinkley! Your article is an insult to the Memory of my Family and countless other Polish families who aided and rescued Jews, fought for and alongside Jews, and died for and with Jews! You and your ilk are sensationalists, propagandists, and irreverent critics of history who did not live the fear and did not act through the fear, as many of these heroes did. You probably would not be able to handle the fear. Ponder this: Would as many Jews have risked their lives for Poles, as did Poles for Jews?... in view of the fatal consequences?
Go sip your brandy, Joel & friends... and leave us alone!!!
Chrobry

Telford, PA

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Joel Brinkley et al.- Authors of "TWISTORY," not history!
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Chrobry wrote:
My Maternal Grandmother was a member of an "underground railroad" shuttling Jews to safety in the area of Biecz & Gorlice in southern Poland.
My Wife's Maternal Grandmother smuggled bread through a breach in the Wall around the Warsaw Ghetto, was wounded in action, and carried a German bullet fragment in her leg for the rest of her life. Later, on August 5, 1944, during the Warsaw Uprising, Her Mother and six other close Family Members were victims in The Wola Massacre. She, my Grandfather-in-law, Mother-in-law, and Uncle-in-law miraculously survived by disobeying an order to vacate their tenement and appear at an ordered assembly which became one of the mini-massacres.
My Maternal Grandfather's Sister in Krakow sheltered a Jewish woman and employed her in her restaurant until the Germans caught the woman on the town. She denied knowing my Great Aunt to spare her execution by the Germans. The Jewish woman was taken to a concentration camp,but the Gestapo interrogated my Great Aunt anyway and beat her to a pulp from which she physically recuperated for more than three months.
My Father, three Uncles, & Grandmother spent three years in a German slave labor camp near Wilhelmshaven & 5 1/2 years in a refugee resettlement camp in Germany before immigrating to Philadelphia. My Grandfather, a September Campaign veteran, spent the war as a POW and, later, slave laborer near Leipzig. Because the Communists took him back to Poland after the war, he was separated from my Grandmother, Father, and Uncles for a total of 20 1/2 years, never having seen His four pre-teen Sons grow up.
There are many more stories.
Joel Brinkley! Your article is an insult to the Memory of my Family and countless other Polish families who aided and rescued Jews, fought for and alongside Jews, and died for and with Jews! You and your ilk are sensationalists, propagandists, and irreverent critics of history who did not live the fear and did not act through the fear, as many of these heroes did. You probably would not be able to handle the fear. Ponder this: Would as many Jews have risked their lives for Poles, as did Poles for Jews?... in view of the fatal consequences?
Go sip your brandy, Joel & friends... and leave us alone!!!
Jewish Lovreti Beria killed INNOCENT Polaks!!!
Jews are cancer of Poland!!!

Jews = expelled from 109 nation!!!
Let the Poland be the 110!
Kansas Claptrap

Hove, UK

#10 Apr 27, 2013
This piece by Brinkley is absolutely typical of the warping of Polish history by American Jews who are hell bent on trying to put the blame of the extermination of the Jews on Poland, while running to do business with the Germans at every possible opportunity. The hidden message is that Jewish business will continue to profit greatly by putting its propaganda machine into the service of its best business partners whilst influencing next generation opinion to think likewise.

Note that this is an opinion piece and not serious journalism, however very few reader are sophisticated enough to see this. Therefore it follows the usual pattern where the first part is the usual sentimental pap about the poor old Jews in the war, and that is neatly blended into statements such as they think Poles are responsible for the holocaust without any historical facts to challenge that statement whatsoever.

Therefore uncorrected lies and statements used out of context are propagated as truth in the eyes of thousands of poorly educated and poorly informed readers. The same happens in Israel.

Brinkley, you piece spreads hatred and nothing more. You try to give pretense that you are building a Bridge to the Polish people, whereas you know full well that you are adding to a lie about Poland that is starting to reflect extremely badly on the Jews of America and Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min CJ Rocker 209,791
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 1 min andet1987 2,896
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 4 min SweLL GirL 6,071
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 4 min ImFree2Choose 2,290
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 min SweLL GirL 13,450
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Sublime1 68,058
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 26 min ImFree2Choose 1,550
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 45 min Luckys mom Beffy 2,100
What Turns You Off? 2 hr streetglidehoney 92
More from around the web