Him and his son..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#43 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your repeated insinuation that it would have been better for these men to die unarmed than armed is almost as creepy as your other unhealthy obsessions.
How can one person be so stupid (you)!! Thats not what I'm saying at all..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#44 Feb 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I think what Ron Paul said was disrespectful and tacky but so is he...typical response by his kind.
I think Ron Paul is great, and he probably did say that (some seem to refuse to believe it).
You have to give him credit for saying what he thinks, right?
Now, Rand, I don't think so much of him.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#45 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
To Texas. LoL.
Hey, it's as good as Iraq.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#46 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's as good as Iraq.
A little bit better, IMO. They have much better strip clubs.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#47 Feb 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> How can one person be so stupid (you)!! Thats not what I'm saying at all..
It's become pretty apparent that you don't know what you're saying. For your stalking benefit, I'm moving on to the next thread now. LoL.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#48 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
And BBQ.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#49 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And BBQ.
And fishing.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#50 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better Mexican restaurants, for sure.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#51 Feb 5, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Better Mexican restaurants, for sure.
Most certainly. One of my favorites, in Corpus Christi:

http://kikosmexicanfood.com/

Best damned salsa I've ever had. Haven't been there is a while - it's about time for a road trip.

Level 6

Location hidden

#52 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
And fishing.
Texas would be a great state if there weren't so many Texans living there.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#53 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's become pretty apparent that you don't know what you're saying. For your stalking benefit, I'm moving on to the next thread now. LoL.
blah, blah blah...

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#54 Feb 5, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas would be a great state if there weren't so many Texans living there.
LoL.

I lived in South Texas - more of a "TexMex" population.

Level 6

Location hidden

#55 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
I lived in South Texas - more of a "TexMex" population.
I've done time in TX, too. I stand by my statement. LOL

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#56 Feb 5, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done time in TX, too. I stand by my statement. LOL
Better not let Denny Crane/Crain/DennyCranesPlace hear you say that, otherwise he'll get the Texas Militia and it's 35 members with 50,000,000 guns after yo' ass.

:o)

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#57 Feb 5, 2013
Rand in no way, shape, or form contradicted his father.=That's media crap!
Son said: Chris Kyle was a hero like all Americans who don the uniform to defend our country. Our prayers are with his family during this tragic time.
* His Dad neither confirmed nor denied that!
His 1st thoughts were directly from the Bible
and there's nothing wrong with that!
I understand Ron has a different way of expressing things, but that's because he's always been a straight forward say what your thinking kind of person. He doesn't understand us either and how we think and reason, me either. I have no problem understanding Dr. Paul but it does take some reading between the lines-you got'a go sometimes
with what he's thinking not what he says or how he says it.His logic and reasoning is "Stone cold
Fact" but you must listen close to pick it out, he's not what you'd call a communicator like our
famous POTUS.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#58 Feb 5, 2013
PS: Why "media" has never liked Dr. Paul:
He pulls no punches and tells it like it is.
Does "media" do that?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#59 Feb 5, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
You swear others are "stalking" you, pookie, after you drop my name in your prior I've copied below? Are you paranoid much, hypocrite?

Your limp attempt to attack others is all good, but when others post on an open thread, it's "stalking"? Waah! You're kidding, right?

I'll post here and wherever else I want to. You and I just disagree on your man crush for that group that you swear you don't belong to.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TQ10AD5...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#60 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. I propose a 4-5% tax on all firearms and ammunition. To help pay for the "armed police guards" in each and every school in America. Hey, it wasn't my suggestion in the first place.
Let's take this to the next level and justify just one crazy idea in our lifetime, ok?
First, I'll have to say. I thought your response seemed just...until I got to thinking about it. The armed guards in school thingie came from the NRA and noone is saying that it will ever happen. If it does, it will be the government that decides. Having taken that into consideration AND the fact that all gun owners are not members of the NRA, I can't really see why you would want to penalize all gun owners for what the NRA officials brought about. Especially since, they may or may not have children in school that you are trying to protect.

Okay...Schools are the point.... Most all of property taxes go to schools. My proposal would be to tax the churches. They are free from property taxes and the bigger ones are adding property to property and becoming a dynasty. Make them live by their religion, "It's better to give than to recieve" and like Christ said, "give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's" instead of letting them be liars and thieves by making the neighborhoods make up the difference that the churches aren't paying. If you've ever noticed how many of them there are...The school's budgets will have no problems.

Say, by chance, that's not enough...then make the people that have children enrolled pay the difference. Maybe like an enrollment fee. Why should people that don't have any children or school aged children pay for their schools to have armed guards.

Have no idea what you mean by the next level..maybe you can explain it more fully?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#61 Feb 6, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You swear others are "stalking" you, pookie, after you drop my name in your prior I've copied below? Are you paranoid much, hypocrite?
Your limp attempt to attack others is all good, but when others post on an open thread, it's "stalking"? Waah! You're kidding, right?
I'll post here and wherever else I want to. You and I just disagree on your man crush for that group that you swear you don't belong to.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TQ10AD5...
What attack? Was merely acknowledging your vast knowledge of "that group" you suddenly seem to be afraid to mention by name. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 min Sublime1 4,652
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 4 min Alyssa76 2,763
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Rider on the Storm 220,914
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 7 min cjt12 2,875
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min Sad Fact 24,064
News Robot finds likely melted fuel heap inside Fuku... 13 min greymouser 5
Word association (Jun '07) 15 min Crazy Jae 6,707
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 3 hr Joi C 2,154
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 3 hr Boink face 982
More from around the web