Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Ron Paul on Sniper's Death: Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword
Live by the Sword – Die by the Sword
Right before Jesus gets ready to go to the cross, a very interesting event occurs. And as a result of this event occurring as it did, Jesus then ends up giving us a very profound revelation that has application for every single person living today – both believers as well as unbelievers.
Here is the verse where this event occurs, and then the profound revelation that Jesus ends up giving to all of us as a result of this event occurring as it did:
And suddenly, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand and drew his sword, struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear. Then Jesus said to him,“Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.”(Matthew 26:51-52)
This event occurred right at the point where Jesus was getting ready to be taken away for His crucifixion. The Gospel of John tells us that the person who took out his sword and cut off the ear of this servant of the high priest was none other than Peter himself.
I must defend my man. That's what the Bible says plain and clear,
Jesus said it himself and that's more than good enough for me to
go with!=How'd Peter die?=
Quoting the Bible is not always the most popular thing today. I can sight many cases where it is very explicit in what it states
but people have a tendency to discount it-satans' winning God said that would happen also.
As for me and my house "I will worship the Lord"

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Touché.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Here "U" go M69 - I moved it up for you to read::

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Racist, bigot, hypocrite, liar.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#6 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Racist, bigot, hypocrite, liar.
You're in rare form...ain'tcha Hot Shot?

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2013
It's just a shame the man didn't have a gun to defend himself with. Oh, right. Perhaps we should have armed guards at gun ranges...

There's irony in there, somewhere. Tragic nonetheless.

Perhaps the bigger moral is to leave therapy to the professionals. And watch your back at a gun range.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#8 Feb 5, 2013
EraserX wrote:
It's just a shame the man didn't have a gun to defend himself with. Oh, right. Perhaps we should have armed guards at gun ranges...
Perhaps the bigger moral is to leave therapy to the professionals. And watch your back at a gun range.
My guess, and it's only a guess mind you - that since they were at a gun range, they were armed.

My only hope is that the bad guys don't read this and start making it a habit of ambushing people - especially in grade schools...

Oh wait - nevermind.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2013
EraserX wrote:
Being armed doesn't guarantee your life is safe. It just may give you a fighting chance. Another crazy person doing something crazy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess, and it's only a guess mind you - that since they were at a gun range, they were armed.
My only hope is that the bad guys don't read this and start making it a habit of ambushing people - especially in grade schools...
Oh wait - nevermind.
You think? So, are you implying that being armed is not proof against being murdered? That's certainly not what the NRA says!

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Being armed doesn't guarantee your life is safe. It just may give you a fighting chance. Another crazy person doing something crazy.
Or it may not. They took a man suffering from PTSD to a gun range and got shot. Lanza's mother encouraged her boy and look where that got her - and those kids.

There's a hole in your argument somewhere.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Another crazy person doing something crazy.
LMFGDAO...typical NRA tripe.

It's never a gun thing. "People shoot people all the time. It's nothing new. If we take away guns, people will still kill each other - so why not have guns?"

Brilliant justification.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#13 Feb 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFGDAO...typical NRA tripe.
It's never a gun thing. "People shoot people all the time. It's nothing new. If we take away guns, people will still kill each other - so why not have guns?"
Brilliant justification.
How do you propose to take them away. Like the drugs, speeding, robbing, killing? The laws only pertain to honest people. The rest will do what they want. I know you've heard it all before but you're not letting it sink into your agenda laden thinker.

I don't advocate shooting anyone. Me personally would just have to say it's my time to go. Most aren't that prepared. LOL.

Mind you a sparrow doesn't fall outside the will of God, how much more a human?

Eraser...consider yourself in timeout...lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>

Mind you a sparrow doesn't fall outside the will of God, how much more a human?
Eraser...consider yourself in timeout...lol
Before I go to time out, I would like to point out that there is no God. So the sparrows are safe in their anonymity.

Off I go.
superstition

Howell, MI

#15 Feb 5, 2013
no there's definitely a god.. that's for dam sure..
superstition

Howell, MI

#16 Feb 5, 2013
i don't know if you are going to hell or not we will find out when we get there..
superstition

Howell, MI

#17 Feb 5, 2013
uh take them away by punishing people for having them ..
superstition

Howell, MI

#18 Feb 5, 2013
just put tracking devices on everyone..
superstition

Howell, MI

#19 Feb 5, 2013
there is a god but there is still cursed areas..

there is still such a thing as being randomly cursed ..

bad stuff can still happen to you for almost no reason.. but because god places curses on things..

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#20 Feb 5, 2013
NRA proposses armed guards at 'gun ranges'
Obama calls for closing 'gun ranges'
Clint says always "Have your back covered"
John Wayne has eyes in the back of his head
Obama "DECREES" gun violence is against the law
but can't find anyone to enforce it!
*Hires 10 Czars to investigate!*
Passes 10 Billion dollar =Recovery Package=
to find Czars he hired
Calls Hillary to see what next move should be
superstition

Howell, MI

#21 Feb 5, 2013
how is there not a god everyone who kills someone always winds up shooting themselvf or getting shot by someone or thrown in jal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min I admit it 37,843
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 84,834
News Fire damages or destroys over 25 school buses; ... 1 hr Pardon Pard 1
News 'Doobies make boobies,' says officer; No, they ... 1 hr DoneThat_ NeverAgain 15
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 21,437
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 4,455
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 11,659
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Politico Incorrecto 7,211
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr Sublime1 228,532
More from around the web