Woman kicked off train for singing

Woman kicked off train for singing

There are 25 comments on the WWLP story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Woman kicked off train for singing. In it, WWLP reports that:

The mayor of Miami-Dade County has apologized to an 82-year-old woman who was kicked off a Metrorail train for singing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
quzzus

Rochester, PA

#23 Mar 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Sang out of key,,,bad note

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Mar 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
put all the bull aside you are right , I reflect how close I have been to death .. an inch here or there
so yes I'm a lucky person ..wish you luck
Same to you. But Zing Went the Strings of My Heart is still a cornball song.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25 Mar 11, 2013
to you but to:

Judy Garland (who sang it in the 1938 film Listen, Darling and recorded it for Decca Records in 1939)[1] and by The Trammps (reaching #17 on the R&B chart in 1972), but many other versions have been made. Among the artists and groups to have recorded this song include June Christy, Frank Sinatra, The Kirby Stone Four, Billy Eckstine, Richard Himber Orchestra, Jesse Belvin, The Coasters, The Dimensions, Brent Spiner, Enoch Light, The Move, The Darts, Chet Baker, Smoking Popes, Dinah Shore, Les Paul and Mary Ford, and Rufus Wainwright (who recorded the song on a tribute album to Judy Garland).

This was one of the first songs that Barbra Streisand ever recorded, in 1955

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26 Mar 11, 2013
tallyho wrote:
to you but to:
Judy Garland (who sang it in the 1938 film Listen, Darling and recorded it for Decca Records in 1939)[1] and by The Trammps (reaching #17 on the R&B chart in 1972), but many other versions have been made. Among the artists and groups to have recorded this song include June Christy, Frank Sinatra, The Kirby Stone Four, Billy Eckstine, Richard Himber Orchestra, Jesse Belvin, The Coasters, The Dimensions, Brent Spiner, Enoch Light, The Move, The Darts, Chet Baker, Smoking Popes, Dinah Shore, Les Paul and Mary Ford, and Rufus Wainwright (who recorded the song on a tribute album to Judy Garland).
This was one of the first songs that Barbra Streisand ever recorded, in 1955
Most of the artists you name are better than this material. Judy Garland could make a chalkboard sound great. Likewise for Christy, Sinatra, Eckstine, Baker, etal. But that's show biz.

Brent "Data" Spiner?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27 Mar 12, 2013
everybody seems to think they can sing...

some days i just feel like saying "STFU - u suck"

but i dont cause im a nice person, let them have their fantasy. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When you look out your window, what do you see? (Aug '08) 8 min Lifelover 1,845
News Legless man keys car in Walmart handicapped space (Aug '09) 27 min chris 150
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 35 min swampmudd 1,315
Who Are You Missing Today? (Feb '12) 41 min Lifelover 378
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr Lifelover 2,309
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 5,016
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,197
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 1 hr wichita-rick 246
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Enzo49 71,156
A to Z songs by title or group! 1 hr Lifelover 980
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 211,402
More from around the web