ABC 7 News - Musharraf Expected to Be...

ABC 7 News - Musharraf Expected to Be Re-Elected

There are 9 comments on the WJLA-TV Arlington story from Sep 15, 2007, titled ABC 7 News - Musharraf Expected to Be Re-Elected. In it, WJLA-TV Arlington reports that:

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan Pakistan's ruling party has enough votes to re-elect President Gen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJLA-TV Arlington.

Natasha Wensha

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Sep 15, 2007
I hope he is re-elected. I really hope he stays in power until his last breath. I belive he's over 60 so I'd say he could probably live another 10 to 15 years.
Mr Naga

Uddingston, UK

#3 Sep 15, 2007
Natasha Wensha wrote:
I hope he is re-elected. I really hope he stays in power until his last breath. I belive he's over 60 so I'd say he could probably live another 10 to 15 years.
Hello Natasha Wensha who are you doing? How are the muslims in canada? What countries are they from and do they speak french and english?
Mr Naga

Uddingston, UK

#4 Sep 15, 2007
Hello Natasha Wensha how are you doing?
Natasha Wensha

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Sep 15, 2007
Mr Naga wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Natasha Wensha who are you doing? How are the muslims in canada? What countries are they from and do they speak french and english?
Thank you for asking I'm fine. The muslims in Canada are from all over the world. For example, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa and the middle east and central asia. Their are lots of muslim in Canada who come from south america. Well french and English may not be their first language but they Learn the languages here. Canada is divided into 10 provinces and 3 territories. The territories have their own languages because of their culture. The territories are in the North and they speak different languages other then English and French. Quebec the largest province has the most french speakers in the country. Ontario has the most immigrants in the country and Ontario accounts for more then half of the total population of Canada. Canada is a very large country and has very little people only 32 million people and it's the 2nd largest country in the world. Ontario the province I live is very multicultural I would say it's a mini version of the world because people from all over the world live here. How's the U.K actually my father is a british. He converted to Islam and then he moved to Pakistan for several years that's were he met my mother. Then they came back to britan and that's were I was born. When I was 3 they immigrated to Canada. That's were I was able to learn both English and French. Mr. Naga I am a very respectable person and I respect everyone but when I'm insulted I cant take it. I grew up in a very multicultural society and my dad's parents are Roman Catholic so that's where I have learned that differnet religions can live peacefully together if both sides consider each other their family.
Mr Naga

Uddingston, UK

#6 Sep 15, 2007
Natasha Wensha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for asking I'm fine. The muslims in Canada are from all over the world. For example, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa and the middle east and central asia. Their are lots of muslim in Canada who come from south america. Well french and English may not be their first language but they Learn the languages here. Canada is divided into 10 provinces and 3 territories. The territories have their own languages because of their culture. The territories are in the North and they speak different languages other then English and French. Quebec the largest province has the most french speakers in the country. Ontario has the most immigrants in the country and Ontario accounts for more then half of the total population of Canada. Canada is a very large country and has very little people only 32 million people and it's the 2nd largest country in the world. Ontario the province I live is very multicultural I would say it's a mini version of the world because people from all over the world live here. How's the U.K actually my father is a british. He converted to Islam and then he moved to Pakistan for several years that's were he met my mother. Then they came back to britan and that's were I was born. When I was 3 they immigrated to Canada. That's were I was able to learn both English and French. Mr. Naga I am a very respectable person and I respect everyone but when I'm insulted I cant take it. I grew up in a very multicultural society and my dad's parents are Roman Catholic so that's where I have learned that differnet religions can live peacefully together if both sides consider each other their family.
Thanks for replying. There is alot of Islamophobia going around the world propergated mainly by western media, their leaders and so called donkey intellectuals. They don't want muslim peoples and nations to be a united state.
There is an EU so why can't muslim countries be united?
There are many muslims living in the uk. Here in Birmingham the second largest city in england muslims will be the majority in about two decades.
Sarcasm

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 15, 2007
The Puppet and his master will show President Gen. Pervez Musharraf how it's done...but naturally we'll never ever support or eliminate the right dictactor...
They always come back to bite us in the ass...
Look at bin Laden...he was our hero durng the Russion invasion of Afghanistan...
Does that steer you in the right direction?
adeel

Karachi, Pakistan

#8 Sep 21, 2007
if someone hoping for re eletion of musharaf, why not she want to made musharraf president of canada, listen, its very difficult to judge things from outside even when you are living in the western countries
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#9 May 8, 2013
He will get acquitted soon and return to power once again
Rahman

Moultrie, GA

#10 May 10, 2013
This is a very old news I don't he'll ever be bailed ^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 7 min Politico Incorrecto 7,789
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 1 hr aka Deja Blue 1,258
News Shania Twain testifies against accused stalker (Oct '11) 1 hr brooke 14
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr -TheExam- 39,226
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 62,531
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 hr aka Deja Blue 16,829
next word game (Apr '13) 2 hr aka Deja Blue 1,159
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr brooke 228,416
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Crystal in Grey 7,163
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 hr Crystal in Grey 6,155