Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#21 Nov 7, 2013
mine has a pict of a Fax machine,...

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Find Your Happy Place

#22 Nov 7, 2013
I've gotten some not so nice messages before.
The Billy Club

Hoffman Estates, IL

#23 Nov 7, 2013
One time Billy R accidentally PM'ed Ferrerman- telling Ferrerman that he was "Mr Wadds"-one of Billy R's troll characters!!! Oops! What a Princess Billy!!!! LOL!!!
TMZ

Kansas City, MO

#24 Nov 7, 2013
The Billy Club wrote:
One time Billy R accidentally PM'ed Ferrerman- telling Ferrerman that he was "Mr Wadds"-one of Billy R's troll characters!!! Oops! What a Princess Billy!!!! LOL!!!
Billy admitted to being Mr Wadds? Burn.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#26 Nov 7, 2013
I'm tired of people thinking I'm all these other people...like Lifelover; I am not! I am only Spirit!

Thank you!
TMZ

Kansas City, MO

#27 Nov 7, 2013
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
Uh-Oh!
Uh oh is right. Billy will probably blame it on The CHO now.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29 Nov 7, 2013
Cuz he (TMZ) is keeping us updated on the latest developments. Or aka the gossip
TMZ

Kansas City, MO

#31 Nov 7, 2013
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the TMZ screen name?
Ami in Mee-ami was taken.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#32 Nov 7, 2013
Does anyone have Instagram? I sure could use some more people to share photo's and such on mine!

Only serious poster's reply!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#33 Nov 7, 2013
TMZ wrote:
<quoted text>Billy admitted to being Mr Wadds? Burn.
Read that again. I once pm'd Ferrerman that he (Ferrerman) was Mr Wadds......Mr wadds was a poster that used a "USA" ip addy and sexually harassed women. When the USA IP's vanished, Mr Wadds was exposed as ferrerman.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#34 Nov 7, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
I'm tired of people thinking I'm all these other people...like Lifelover; I am not! I am only Spirit!
Thank you!
I don't think that you're Lifelover.
TMZ

Kansas City, MO

#35 Nov 7, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Read that again. I once pm'd Ferrerman that he (Ferrerman) was Mr Wadds......Mr wadds was a poster that used a "USA" ip addy and sexually harassed women. When the USA IP's vanished, Mr Wadds was exposed as ferrerman.....
USA vanished? Did you see who you replied to? Your credibility is slipping now Billy. I don't believe you.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#36 Nov 7, 2013
TMZ wrote:
<quoted text>USA vanished? Did you see who you replied to? Your credibility is slipping now Billy. I don't believe you.
Oh Boo Hoo, a nameless troll doesn't believe me. I'm crushed.
The Billy Club

Hoffman Estates, IL

#37 Nov 7, 2013
TMZ wrote:
<quoted text>Billy admitted to being Mr Wadds? Burn.
Not quite 'admit'. BTW, according to Billy, your IS ISP does not exist! What the what?

Anyway, Billy was so crazed passing out misinformation about Ferrerman that he PM'ed Ferrerman the same misinformation!! Clearly, I think Billy is Wadds and several other people based on him doing idiotic sh!t like that. Plus, the whole stupid twin act. Sheesh....
Really, acting like you are THE authority on who's who in Topixland is stupid enough but, having the ovaries to tell someone that they ARE one of your socks is obscenely stupid. And Billy's use of these socks to troll his friends like LifeLover is just disgusting.

So, no, the POS will never admit anything.
scorecard

Kansas City, MO

#40 Nov 7, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>Pase sent me a copy of her and billys pms talking about getting ferreman, why? dont know she said she didnt, I sent it to ferreman and was then accused by the clique of making it public
what a bunch of azzclowns
billy accidentally pms ferrerman. paise acidentally pms you.

do they drink?
scorecard

Kansas City, MO

#41 Nov 7, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Read that again. I once pm'd Ferrerman that he (Ferrerman) was Mr Wadds......Mr wadds was a poster that used a "USA" ip addy and sexually harassed women. When the USA IP's vanished, Mr Wadds was exposed as ferrerman.....
why did you pm ferrerman?
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#42 Nov 7, 2013
What's the point of being on a thread about PM's if your just gaybox posting? You can't PM anyway, so your just hear to stir up sh!t, oh that's right that's what gayboxers do, sorry I forgot, that's your thing.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#43 Nov 7, 2013
correction..."you're " I don't know why I keep doing that. I'm sure you wouldn't have caught it anyway. I'm not seeing a lot of intelligence there. Carry on, it's all you have apparently.
ami in miami

Kansas City, MO

#44 Nov 7, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
correction..."you're " I don't know why I keep doing that. I'm sure you wouldn't have caught it anyway. I'm not seeing a lot of intelligence there. Carry on, it's all you have apparently.
I did. I pmd you ;-)
Go on

Hoffman Estates, IL

#45 Nov 7, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Someone's sock is a little butthurt....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Go Out There 209,841
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 42 min Poppyann 11,522
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 56 min replaytime 218,774
A to Z songs by title or group! 1 hr Scarbelly Bob 613
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 45,961
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Poppyann 21,716
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 1,577
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Poppyann 13,519
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 4 hr Aussie Kev 6,111
More from around the web